Yah, pabo!

Baekhyun and the towers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

EXO just arrived at their dorm after finished their dance practise lesson. 

 

 

"I'm so tired!" Tao laid on the couch laziness.

 

"Tired? I saw you sleep at the corner of the practise room." Baekhyun smirked. The other members bursted into laughters. 

 

"Yeah! I saw it too." Luhan raised his hand on the air.

 

"No, I'm not. I just closed my eyes. Moreover, that was EXO K dance turn during that time." Tao defended himself.

 

"Just admit it, kid." Sehun interrupted. That evil maknae still with his poker face. Luhan who was sitting beside him pushed his shoulder playfully.

 

"Who are you to call me kid?" Tao said to Sehun who was grinning naughtily.

 

"Who are you to call me kid." Baekhyun imitated Tao. He was laid on the floor while playing game in his phone. Jongdae and the other laughed hard. Tao rolled his eyes. 

 

Kyungsoo was cooking in the kitchen while the others was playing and chatting at living room excepted Xiumin, Lay and Suho who went to grocery nearby.

 

"I want to take bath first before eat for dinner." Kai said and went to his room.

 

"Oh yeah, me too." Chanyeol who played video game on tv just now followed the tanned boy.

 

Baekhyun stole a glance at Chanyeol before rolled his eyes and continue played his phone.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Let's eat!" Sehun looked excited when he saw a lot of foods on the table. (Thanks to Chef Kyungsoo for all of those dishes.)

 

"Wait, where is Suho hyung?" Baekhyun asked as the guardian still not there.

 

"Suho meets manager hyung. He told us to eat f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter