Walkthrough

A Long Rocky Road.

She sat in the uncomfortable metal seat in the middle of the classroom. She rested her head up on her hand as she stared at the board in the front of classroom. Her stare may have been focused on the board, but her mind was floating elsewhere. Whenever she saw Soojung all she was thought about was "Me." How much she related to the girl was almost frightening, yet she never even had an actual friendly conversation with her. She reminded her so much of herself, the way she'd sit alone, avoiding contact with anyone, having the blasting music from the earbuds block out all of the world's sounds, those are all the things Sulli used to do. But, she refused to assume too quickly, this girl has a different story, and Sulli made it a goal to find out what it is.

"Jinri, Would you like to come up here and show the class how to solve this equation?" Mrs.Chang questioned, causing Sulli to come back into reality. She slowly stood up from her seat walking to the board as she tried to erase the thoughts from earlier. She quickly solved the problem, earning an eye brow raise from the teacher. She clearly proved the teacher wrong since she was obviously expecting something inaccurate. She quickly sat back in her seat getting back into her original position when she felt a faint tap on her shoulder. She turned her head to find a manly guy staring at her with sparkling eyes. As soon as their eyes met, his face lit up with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Hyunwoo." Sulli just smiled at him, as she examined his manly features. "How do you like it here so far?" He continued.

"I like it here a lot, everyone's really nice and welcoming." She replied, but at the sound of a fake cough they both turned their head to face the teacher staring into their souls.

"Sorry." Sulli mumbled, immediately turning her 'attention' to the board once again.

They both sat in silence for a few moments, waiting until they lost the teachers attention.

"Soo.." Hyunwoo hummed, only to recieve an eyebrow raise from the girl.

"To be honest Sulli, I don't understand ANY of  this!!" Hyunwoo exaggerated in a whisper.

Sulli laughed at the boy before flipping through her textbook at an attempt to find a walkthrough. She was getting towards the right chapter when she felt a warm embrace on her hand preventing her from flipping the pages.

"No. I don't want a walkthrough from the textbook. I want a walkthrough from you."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

HAHA HOW CHEESY! Guys hi im so sorry. I'm back okay!! I just lost complete motivation to do anything I ever liked but don't worry! I got help for it..^-^

I'm so excited to actually enjoy writing again! I felt empty without it.

This was short, but I didn't want to just jump back with a HUGGEEE long chapter.

Let's see what happens...