Wait.

A Long Rocky Road.

*DING*

"Hmpmph." Sulli pulled the blanket over her head trying to sound out the dinging from her alarm clock, but just as she thought, it only seemed to become louder. She sighed as she kicked off the blanket and threw her arm aiming for the alarm clock that sat beside her on the small nightstand. She sat up and rubbed her eyes at an attempt to make the numbers on her alarm clock clear.

5:30 AM. School started at 7:20.

"Aigoo." Sulli grunted as she stood up and walked towards her bathroom. About 20 minutes later, she walked out in a towel while brushing her hair as she attempted to keep the toothbrush inside of . She decided to pay attention to her appearance today and put a little effort on how she looks. She opened her closet and grabbed a a tan turtle neck and black shorts. She always had a thing for skin colored clothing.

She clothed herself as she continued to towel dry her hair before brushing and straightening it. She put on high laced boots, then walked towards the bathroom to put on simple make up. She pulled her phone out of her pocket to view the time that glowed as she pressed the home button.

6:30 AM

She sighed as she sat on the edge of her bed scrolling through all of the texts that haven't  been replied to. She opened up Instagram to view her motivations that were flooded with thirsty guys trying to get with her. "Got a kik?" "You're so hot." "Wanna meet up sometime?" She furrowed her eyebrows and pressed the sleep button causing the screen to turn black. She lied back onto her bed only to feel a hard surface hit the back of her hair, she sat up and looked behind her to find a book. She placed it onto her lap and stared down onto it. "Soojung's Journal" Should she open it? She didn't open last night..She felt guilty, she never even talked to the girl. It was an invasion of her privacy. She got up and placed it in her bag before picking it up and placing a strap on her shoulder. She walked out of her room, and out the front door. She had around 40 minutes to get to school and it takes her about 15 minutes to walk, so she decided to stop at a deli that was across the street from her house.

"Hey pretty lady, what can I getcha?" An man around his 40's said. She just smiled as she looked at the menu.

"Can I get a bacon egg and cheese on a plain bagel please?" Sulli said as she smiled and handed back the menu to the worker. She eyed his name tag before he walked away to the kitchen, "Choi Jae Ho" Was printed on it. She felt a pair of eyes burning into her side causing her to turn her head, she faced another man with a beard who was intensely staring at her. You would expect someone to look away once you catch them staring, but it seemed as if his eyes digged deeper into the view of Sulli's beautiful milky white face. She watched as his eyes roamed her body slowing down near the few visible exposers of her skin. She watched as his eyes darted around, as if he was examining her body, and suddenly, her whole world froze.

"Come on, you know you wanna sleep with me." Minho scoffed and his breathe headed directly towards Sulli's bruised face, hitting her like a slap on the face with a scent of alcohol.. She watched as he drooled over her exposed stomach and legs as he laughed over her tears that were streaming down her cheeks like a river. He gripped her wrist and dragged her across the street towards his car. His grip was locked, and she knew she had no way of getting out of this. She kept stumbling at an attempt to keep up with the drunk mans pace. Not long after, he flung open the back door of his car and threw her in. causing a soft moan to escape her lips as her head hit the window. She pulled on the handle only to find it locked. before she felt the mans weight fall on top of her. before hearing the slam of the door. She screamed, she cried, she punched, she kicked, but he didn't stop.

"Ma'am here's your sandwich." Choi Jae Ho announced eyeing the younger girl worriedly. She shook her head trying to get herself back into the present. She turned to face the man with her signature smile as she paid for her sandwich and walked out. She sat on a bench right outside of the deli at an attempt to enjoy her sandwich in silence. She watched as families walked along the sidewalk, she smiled as she saw an older couple walking hand in hand with whitened hands.

"Maybe I can have that one day.." Sulli said softly as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Have what?" A voice asked startling her causing her to start coughing. She looked up to see the cook from the deli Choi Jae Ho. She smiled awkwardly as she covered to finish chewing.

"Hahaha, I was just saying I wish I could grow old with someone like that old couple over there." She replied as she pointed to the couple across the street. He nodded in recognition as he dried his hands with the white towel he brought out. He took a seat next to Sulli on the bench and fished out his phone. Sulli took a glance at his phone and saw the time was 6:55 AM meaning she had 25 minutes to get to school. She continue to watch the people on the streets as she ate her sandwich.

"What's your name?" Choi Jae Ho suddenly spoke causing Sulli to slightly jump..again.

"Sulli, And you?" Sulli replied slightly turning her body to face the older man.

"Choi Jae Ho, But you can call me Choiza." He said not looking away from his phone. Sulli hummed in response getting ready to pick up her bag and start walking towards school.

"I can give you a ride if you want." Choiza said as he nodded his head in the direction of his car, Sulli's eye's widened. She thought about it, and she remembered her mom supposedly saying something about knowing the deli's owner across the street. She turned around to face him with a smile.

"That would be nice actually, thanks." She responded causing him to put a surprised expression on. He shook it off and nodded with a smile as he stood up and pulled out the cars from his pocket. They walked two cars down until they reached a red Cadillac, Sulli raised her eyebrows "That's a nice car for someone who works as a cook at a deli.." Sulli thought as she watch the man open the car door for her.

"Thank you." She softly said as she placed her book bag on the car floor as she sat down into the seat. He walked around the car to the drivers seat and jumped over the door not even bothering to open it, he started the engine and began to back out his spot.

"I'm guessing your going to the High School up the street?" He asked as he began to drive towards the school. Sulli responded with a nod as looked at the trees and buildings. They were already approaching the small school building so Sulli reached down to grab her bag.

"Thank you." Sulli said as he pulled up in front of the front door. He nodded with a smile as she got out of the car and walked inside.

"Who was that?" Sunny asked as soon as she walked into the door.

"Why are you guys in the middle of the hallway?" Sulli asked as she saw all of her friends sitting in a circle in the center of the hallway.

"We always do this haha. Oh by the way this is Amber." Sunny pulled the red haired girl that was sitting on the floor and pushed her towards Sulli.

"Hi i'm Amber and i'm guessing your name is beautiful because that's all I thought of as soon as I laid my eyes on you." Amber said with a sly smile. "OOHHHHHHH!" Taeyeon screamed from behind her. "Stop it Amber." Sunny punched Amber's shoulder playfully.

"My name's Sulli but thank you." Sulli slightly blushed as she walked towards her group of friends that were sitting on the floor.

"Oh wow, look at you no wonder Amber couldn't resist flirting wit-" Sunny covered her Byuntae of a girlfriend's mouth and gave an apologetic smile to Sulli.

"What she's trying to say is that you look beautiful today Sulli." Sunny said as everyone who was sitting down vigorously nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thank you haha." Sulli said before placing her bag beside her as she took a seat on the floor besides Victoria. They joked around with each other and had typical small conversations until the bell rang, indicating everyone to head to their homeroom. Sulli walked alone in the quiet hallway as she admired the school's interior.

"Sulli." Sulli stopped,  as she delved into her thoughts trying to remember where she heard that voice from. She turned around to find a small blonde haired girl staring at her questioningly, it was Soojung.

"Oh. Hi Soojung." Sulli replied with a smile, only to be responded with a cold look. She didn't take it offensive though, she realized this is the girls everyday facial expression.

"Did you see a book I left at the restaurant yesterday?" Soojung asked taking a few steps closer to her. Sulli immediately remembered her journal that somehow slipped from her thoughts from this morning, she took off her bag and placed it on the ground. She opened it and pulled out the black composition book that was titled "Soojungs Journal." She looked up to find Soojungs expression to appear relieved at the sight of her book.

"Here." Sulli held out the book in front of her causing Sulli to take it and eye it carefully.

"Thanks." Soojung thanked her before putting it in her own bag. "You didn't..Read any of it did you?" Soojung asked staring directly into Sulli's eyes. She was mentally thanking herself for choosing not read it because if she did, there was no possible way she could have lied to those big feline eyes.

"No, I felt like you had some personal stuff in there that you didn't want any one to know..So I just kept it in my bag all night." Sulli heard Soojung mumble "Thank god." under her breathe before turning around. She watched as she walked away and decided that she might as well turn back around and walk to her homeroom too.

"Wait." Sulli stopped as she heard Soojung softly shout from behind her. She slowly turned around to find big coffee brown eyes staring at her.

"What happened?" Sulli asked trying to remember if there was something else the girl forgot last night.

"Thank you, for respecting my privacy." Soojung softly said before she turned around and continued walked down the vacant hallway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESUS. Finally some Jungli interaction. Amber being flirtatious oo no. I don't like choiza okay, i feel like he was making Sulli's situation worse by mentioning his lost wallet on multiple interviews/shows. Poor Sulli. Glad she's getting the rest she needed. :)