New School, New People, New Opinions.

A Long Rocky Road.

"Mom, I honestly can't believe your doing this to me." Sulli whined as she placed the last of the boxes into the moving truck.

"Honey, it's for the best. I hated that town's School District, aish. They were just so judgemental and rude." Her mom replied as she stood in front of their old house reminiscing all of the memories they made in it.

"I hated it there, but I think going to a completely different town and a School where I don't know anybody is 100% worse." 

"Choi Jinri, this is a fresh new start for us." Her mom turned her head to face her tall daughter, her eyes widen, not realizing until now how much her daughter has grown. So tall and beautiful any one would fall head over heels for her.

"Let's just go. The longer I stay here the more i'll over think everything." And that was the last conversation they had before they started a fresh new start.


It's been two days, two long and busy days of walking in and out, picking up heavy boxes and furniture, and they finally just finished. The worst part of everything, Sulli starts school tomorrow. And it's the worst time too, it's the end of the school year. There's only two months left and everyone already has their own groups of friends, how in the world is Sulli going to be able to fit in? Maybe, just maybe, this school will be more accepting, and people will want to get to know her. But for now, she's continuing her nightly routine, crying herself to sleep.


"Sulli, wake up." Sulli's mom stood at the side of the bed watching her daughters slow but deep breaths she would take every few seconds. "Everything's going to get better here..just stay away from the boys.." She said under her breathe before she gave her one last shake at an attempt to wake her up for school.

"I'm scared." Sulli suddenly said as she slowly blinked her eyes trying to make her vision clear. "I know..I know. But, trust me I talked to the teachers over the phone and they said it's a lovely group of kids you'll be attending school with." Her mom reassuringly stated. This slowly made Sulli's heart rate decrease as she slowly got out of bed. She didn't bother taking her daily morning shower that she used to take, this is a fresh start remember? She shouldn't have to impress anyone.


"We're here~" Sulli's mom exclaimed as she pulled into the small parking lot directly in front of the small building.

"Wow..Its small. Do they even have a gym..A cafeteria?" Sulli mumbled to herself questioning if theres even a place to eat. But, this might be good. Since it's such a small building there probably isn't that many group's of friends.

"Alright, out you go. The main office should be directly to your left as soon as you walk in. Just tell them your name and they should help you around." Her mom gave her one last reassuring smile before she opened the door and let out a big breathe of air. This is it. New School, New people, New opinions. Sulli can be whoever she wants here. She picked up her backpack and put both of her arms in the straps as she slowly walked up the few steps that led to the main doors. "This is it, just go in. Smile, socialize, meet new people." Sulli said to herself as she reached for the door handle and pulled it open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How do you like it? Haha, it's short but doesn't it make you wonder what's gonna happen next? Don't worry the next update won't be long. But, The wait for Jungli might be a short wait..or not. :)