Blinding Respect

Angels vs. Demons


Dahyun POV

As I walked around the light and the cloudy home of mine i met up with my friend called HyungSeok,

"How was it?" He asked, I replied,

"Easy as pie but one of the stupid demons annoyed me, i wish that someday the flash of our teleportation will someday blind him!!" He answered whilst massaging my shoulders,

"Hold on there angel, we have something more important to take care of, other than those demons." I nodded and we walked off to God's temple. We bowed. He chuckled and said,

"How are my favourite angels?" We smiled and he continued to chuckle. He then became serious which scares me he said, "I have a bad feeling that the demons are planning something dreadful, don’t tell the other angels but keep on guard we must stay strong and continue protecting the Earth."

"Yes sir." We both said and flew away teleporting to earth again."

HyungSeok POV

We sat at a park bench. I said

"So do you think his hunch is correct?"

"Well how could it not? I mean he is God for crying out loud, he knows everything." She had a point there. She faced the river just in front of us and i couldn’t help but stare at her.

"We should just keep guard just in case we get attacked by demons." I said and she nodded silently. We walked to a playground and sat in the swings. I swung back and forth a little bit and stayed silent.

"Why?" She said. I gave her a confused look. She carried on, "We have been friends for like forever but we are still awkward around each other, why?" I shrugged and looked up. My eyes widened.

Kris POV

Nana and I walked around the park and we noticed two familiar faces. Nana said,

"HEY AREN'T THOSE TWO THE LEAD ANGELS?!" I quickly turned my head to the swings. I nodded and we both ran to them. HyungSeok looked up and his eyes widened. I smirked and said,

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

"Two lead angels I see." Nana replied. HyungSeok stood up and took out a halo. DaHyun grabbed his arm and said something in his ear then he slowly put his halo away.

"Hehe, wimps, afraid to fight." I smirked.

"We are not afraid of you. He put the halo away because we are in the real world, we don’t want to draw attention to ourselves." DaHyun calmly replied.

"Exactly you wimps." Nana fought back. DaHyun started to get annoyed. This scared me so I am afraid of DaHyun and Ari. I guess I was the wimp. She nudged HyungSeok and they teleported away. Nana screamed as I stayed silent since we were blinded by the bright light. "I can’t wait to wipe those calm and helpful right off of this world, i can’t wait till demons take over!!" I grabbed and angrily whispered.

"Shut up, remember, secret!" She nodded and we teleported away as well.

DaHyun POV

When we made it back someone jumped on HyungSeok. It was Nara. She is adorable. I helped both of them up and Nara said,

"Mianhae oppa, mianhae unnie. I know you two are tired."

"It’s alright, we are going to sleep anyway. Goodnight baby Nara." I replied.

"Goodnight unnie." We call her baby because she is not a full angel yet. I went to the temple again and had a long chat with God.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long while but i hope this chapter is okay for you. Please subscribe, comment and upvote (if you can).