Demons Planning

Angels vs. Demons


Dahyun POV

“Here you go!” I said to a little boy. I was at the park looking everywhere when I saw this little boy that was crying because he was bullied by probably two year older boys surrounding him and they purposely dropped the ice cream off his hand. I scared off the idiotic boys and I gave the little boy a new ice cream.

“Thank you so much!!” The little boy smiled and I petted him with my warm smile.

“You’re welcome.” I said. As I looked behind the boy, there was a tree and a person was behind it. He was not little but tall. He had glaring eyes but they weren’t normal, I knew that it was a demon. It was probably the demons work that got the boys to surround this boy. I looked away and looked at the little boy.

“From now on, you won’t be hurt by the mean boys, okay?” I reassured and the boy nodded. I walked away and went to the demon.

“You what are you doing?” I said to him.

“Just watching, problem?” He smirked. I bit my lip of annoyance.

“Just leave everyone alone, you make things worse.” I said angrily.

“You liar, those boys aren’t going to stop hurting that boy your helping.” He replied and I rolled my eyes. This guy likes to argue. I got mad and teleported to the sky with the flash. I was now in heaven.

Kyungsoo POV

The girl left with the flash and it caused my eyes to have pain because of the irritating brightness.

“Gosh, she’s going to make me blind.” I complained. A little girl came up to me with puppy eyes.

“Excuse me but can you get my kite out of the tree please.” She said. So many manners, it annoys me.

“Why don’t you leave and get lost. Nobody wants you here.” I replied and the girl immediately cried. “Shut up cry baby.” I said and she cried even more. So annoying!! I teleported myself with black dust and now I was in the underworld.

“Hey Kyungsoo!” I looked around and on my right, I saw Bang Minah.

“What’s up?” I questioned.

“All demons have to go the dark hall, the king has a plan.” She said and I followed her to the dark hall. We went inside and we hear noises of people talking and talking. I and Minah sat right at the front. The king shouted,

“SHUT UP!!”And everybody went silent. “As you know, I have a plan.” The king continued. No kidding! “A plan that will give us more space than our underworld, bigger than heaven…we, are taking over the world.” Everybody started to murmur while I was just staring.

“How can we do that?” One demon shouted.

“We’re just going to have to work together. Make strong weapons; get the humans to be slaves and such. No more Mr. and Mrs. Nice in the world, all there is are demons.” The King said. We all nodded.

“How about the angels?? They might stop us!” Another demon shouted.

“Who cares about the weak angels? We will have them in prison.” The king answered. “Now get to work, make strong weapons as you can and there are so many good people, can you please make them nasty?” The king asked. Some demons flashed into the world and some started to make weapons. I was lazy so I went into my room. I closed the door then lied down onto my soft bed and sighed. Someone barged into my room, that is Seokjin or could be called Jin.

“You get up; the king doesn’t want anyone sleeping in their bedroom but work.” He snapped.

“You sound like a goodie-two-shoe.” I slowly sat up.

“I will report you to the king if you won’t get up.” Jin said and I immediately got up. If he reports me to the king, I either get hanged or get burned. We both went to a huge room which is the factory. This is where we make our weapons. We only use it on angels who invade our territory. Humans? No need we make them evil by our minds.

Minah POV

“This is so tiring!” I complained.

“Stop complaining would you! We are doing this for a reason.” My friend Ari said. We kept on working using equipment’s and our powers to strengthen our weapons.

“You know the angel, Krystal?” I questioned Ari and she shook her head.

“She used to live here but then she became polite that she moved up to heaven.” I told her and Ari replied,

“Well, she’s a betrayer. I’ll sure kill her when I meet her.” I see Ari grinding her teeth as if she is a wild animal.

“Calm down Ari, you don’t want those perfect teeth to get ruined.” I said and she kind of calmed down. I can see that Ari has anger issues and if I tell her that, I’m sure that I’m going to get killed in a second. Someone accidently bumped into Ari which made her nearly drill her finger. The guy apologised saying ‘soz’ and I see Ari’s eyes on fire.

“You flipping midget!” The guy gulped and ran while Ari was chasing her.

Kris POV

“Whose idea was it to go into earth and own it?” I questioned.

“The king, why do you think he announced it?” Nana asked.

“No but usually he takes ideas from demons that he overhears.” I said and Nana nodded but her face was like ‘I’m not interested.’ Suddenly, I was pulled to look at Ari and I’m quite scared of her. Someone was behind me.

“KRIS, MOVE OUT THE WAY!” Ari demanded. I wanted to but couldn’t since the guy behind me is griping my arms hard.

“What did you do Kyungsoo?” Nana asked the guy behind me.

“I accidently bumped into her and nearly drilled her finger.” Kyungsoo answered. Ari got a knife out of her pocket and I got seriously scared. I was about the scream until Jin comes and took the knife out of Ari’s hand.

“HEY!!” Ari shouted at him.

“I will give you the knife back if you won’t hurt Kyungsoo and if you calm down.” Jin said. Ari took a deep breath and fire wasn’t in her eyes anymore. Jin gave back Ari’s knife and she went back to Minah.

“Jin, you’re a life saviour.” Kyungsoo said out of breath. My arms hurt because of the intense grip. Kyungsoo apologised to me as soon he let go of my arm. The king shouted,

“EVERYONE STOP MESSING AROUND AND GET TO WORK!!!” We all sighed and went back to work.

“I’m going to earth, someone come with me?” I questioned.

“I’ll come with you since I don’t like this factory job.” Nana said and we left the underworld.    

 

 

A/N: starlightblue here! i hope chapter 1 is alright for you readers!! I'm not really good english. r8fanficsforever is going to write the next chapter very soon!