The Untitled

My Secret is your Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

After that incident, I found out that I had slept for two whole days.

 

The succession ceremony was postponed as such.

 

Of course, that included our registry marriage too.

 

 

 

I walked out of my room and headed quickly to the west wing to look for Sungjong. He wasn’t in his room, so most probably he’s at the west wing’s lobby.

 

I opened the door to the lobby abruptly, surprising the occupants of the room aka Sungjong and that brat demon friend of his. Sungjong was holding a book and he was looking at me questionably.

 

 

“Prince Myungsoo.” He muttered. He sounded like he doesn’t expect me to awaken anymore. So I put on my annoyed face and slowly approached him.

 

 

“You.” I directed ‘angrily’ to Sungjong, of course. “Why didn’t you come by room to check up on me even once?”

 

 

“I w-went a few times…”

 

 

“You were planning to make me sleep forever, weren’t you?!” I am now hovering over him by the side of the sofa, staring him right in his eyes as he did the same from below.

 

 

I sneaked my hand behind him and went past him as I rested my hand on the sofa’s back support. I slowly leaned in towards him and I can feel him tensing up by our closeness. Sadly, he turned away from me to break off our stare.

 

 

“Sungjong-ah.” I whispered his name a few inches to his ear. As an expected reaction, his eyes widened and his cheeks started to redden. “I’d like to carry on conversing with you in this room but…” I leaned in closer to him until my chest is against his arm.

 

 

“About that… Is it really alright for us to get married?” I asked hopefully.

 

 

“A… About that…” He stuttered, looking at the ground as he held his palms up to keep the distance between us. His face is now redder than before.

 

 

I leaned in to him more and blew hot air right in his ear. He shuddered at that. I find his reactions certainly adorable so I decided to to make him be more self-conscious.

 

Well, actually, I desperately want to hug him. So being as close as this to him already satisfies me and makes me feel like I’m really having him in my embrace right now.

 

To move on with my teasing, I rested my cheek on his forehead this time and whispered, “Sungjong-ah, look at me.”

 

I heard an “Urghh…” as a reply from him. And before I knew it, I got hit hard on my face. Again.

 

 

“I can’t after all~!!” I heard Sungjong scream at me. Karma really does come back fast. Seriously, if he keeps hitting me hard on the face like this, I will never be a handsome prince anymore!

 

 

“Yah! You don’t need to punch me, you know?! Seriously!”

 

 

Sigh. I guess both of us becoming husband and wife, needs to be discussed a little more.

 

 

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

Tonight is another night.

 

I was making my way to the kitchen to get a drink when I heard two soldiers gossiping by the corridors. Do all soldiers here gossip around all the time? Geez.

 

 

“Again, a demon’s howl…” I heard one soldier say to his companion.

 

“I wonder if the rumours are true, you know? That prince Myungsoo is rearing demons in the basement…”

 

“Ridiculous! How would a human be able to manage those demons?”

 

 

I headed right away to the prince’s bedroom. That one soldier’s claim about me kept ringing in my ears as my steps quickened.

 

 

“Those vicious creatures… The witch… No, Sungjong-sshi would surely know how.”

 

 

I opened the door to prince Myungsoo’s bedroom as soon as I reached it. Once again, I came face to face with the enormous black panther.

 

As soon as it took notice of me, it quickly leaped up high on the air, aiming to pounce on me.

 

Facing it with all of the courage I can gather, I stretched my arms wide, ready to hug the demon if ever it will come fast to me than expected.  “Prince Myungsoo! Come to your senses!” As soon as I have said that, I grabbed the bed sheet from the prince’s bed which was luckily just within my reach.

Please log in to read the full chapter