The Warning

My Secret is your Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

 

 

“What was that?!”

“What was that sound right now?!”

 

 

Apparently, me and the stupid prince raced our way towards this and Sungjongie's stupid shared bed chamber the moment we heard glass shattering from here. I guess it’s a tie since we both barged in at the same time. And almost asked the same question as well. I just can't help but roll my eyes in irritation.

 

 

 

Anyway, I scanned the room for Sungjongie. He seemed alright to me, just paled out a bit.  He’s currently standing in the middle of the room, held captive by some dude.

 

 

Dude who seemed rather familiar.

 

 

 

“Hey. Aren’t you…” I tried to ask. And before I knew it, my poor delicate and handsome bird body has been grabbed and is currently being crushed with a hug.

 

 

 

“Master Woohyun hyung!! I have been searching for you!!” He cried out, staining my beautiful feathers with his tears, snot, and saliva. I winced in disgust.

 

 

 

“Uwaaah!! Sora?!” I just realized in shock, barely even feeling my bird bones cracking now. Hell, I think I even forgot to get angrier when he suddenly rubs his messy face on my body.

 

 

 

“Ma… Master Woohyun hyung…?!” I heard a very much confused Sungjongie speak this time, snapping me out of shock, so I struggle against Sora through flapping of my wings violently. “Yah! Let go, you bastard! I’ve been hiding my powers all the time, so how the hell did you know that I’m here?”

 

 

 

“I’m a bat, remember?” Oh. Yeah. Damn.

 

 

 

“I have been searching for you with ultrasonic waves, I am so glad that you are looking very well.” He wept and thrashed more on the floor, making me more  and more embarrassed of him. Because seriously? A weeping demon?

 

 

 

“…Anyway, let’s go back to the demon world, Master Woo-“ I pushed the boy away from me in reflex before transforming into my human form. I glowered at him.

 

 

 

“Didn’t I tell you! I’m not going back to the demon world. Tss. And I’m pretty sure that I have left the army to you, Sora.”

 

 

 

“OH?! Woohyun hyung?!” I turned at the melodic voice of my dear sweet Sungjongie. “Yeah?”

 

 

 

“Yah! That is your real human form all along?! You said you can only transform with Dongwoo hyung’s potions?”

 

 

 

“It's a demon matter! Plus, this is for safety precautions! It was better when you still didn’t know! And I am pretty handsome aren’t I?” I wiggled my eyebrows at him and instead of being swayed by my handsomeness, he got mad and glared at me.

 

 

 

“What’s that? I was not expecting anything about your human form anyway!”

 

 

 

“That’s his human form? Not handsome at all. And short too.”

 

 

I felt my eye twitch. How dare this stupid prince make fun of me?! I cannot allow this!

 

 

 

I disrespectfully pointed a finger at him. “For your information, I am quite popular in our world!” But he only sneered at me, angering me and adding more to the hate I am feeling about him.

 

 

And before I could even kick the stupid ugly prince on the face, Sora came into my line of sight again.

 

 

 

“Going back to our main topic, I knew that you were gonna say that, so today I came to tell you about something good. Actually, there’s a wonderful proposition regarding a marriage meeting for you.”

 

 

 

I choked on my own saliva. “Marriage meeting?!” What the hell! Sora is already enough bad news today, now he’s going to tell me that there’s an arranged marriage meeting for me? Preposterous!

 

 

 

“That’s right! Because you know that there are many who admire you, master Woohyun hyung. And the one chosen through my careful screening is called lady Anabelle and-“

 

 

 

“I don’t need something like a marriage meeting.” I cut him coldly. And all I got was a “Huh?”.

 

 

 

“Listen, I’m already fed up with the demon world. I like the life here.” I watch him as he clenches his fists. I guess I should take that as a sign that he’s going to give up on me now and just leave with his mission failed.

 

 

But, sigh. I’m wrong.

 

 

 

“So, this is after all...” He pointed a finger at Sungjongie. “Because this human is here…?” And this time, the “Huh?” was heard from Sungjongie.

 

 

 

“There has been a rumor in the demon world, that master Woohyun hyung has a very huge crush on a witch!”

 

 

 

I blushed. Ugh, blushing demon ain't so cool, I know. “Oh really. In that case, we can reject the marriage proposal quick.”

 

 

 

“Master, please open your eyes!”

 

 

 

“They’re open. They’re open.” I said that as I widen my eyes even more.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter