Just another day

A family with my best enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

Waaah! Yesterday was the best day of my life. First, we’ve won into the championship and second one is the wonderful scene of my life is when Sica baby finally accepted me as her boyfriend, I didn’t expect that she will finally become my girlfriend on the day we’ve won. Thanks to Hayoung and my Sica’s jealousy, without it she will not confess. HOHOHO!

 

 

 

So yeah, I woke up in the morning with a big smile flashed on my face; I walked to the bathroom and washed my face then brushed my teeth. After that I go downstairs and ready myself. Again, my parents are not at home so I’m all alone with our workers here. So yeah, I do my daily routine. I jog towards my Sica baby’s mansion and stopped by on their gate then I saw their gardener watering the plants, he is Mr.Lam who knows about my feelings towards Sica since we’re young. And he likes me to be with Sica because he said I was the one who can make Sica like that, I don’t know what he means but he said I’m her match.

 

 

He saw me and immediately approaches me.

 

 

“what are you doing here Yul?” he asked, oh yeah! I told him to call me Yul instead of Mr.Kwon because it’s awkward if he’s older than me then he call me Mr?

“nah! Just stopped be, hm is Sica already awake?” I asked as I peeked in the door

“I don’t know, let me ask the maids first. Wait! Wanna come in?” he asked, and by the way. They’re letting me go inside their mansion since her parents and my parents are old friends and business partners.

 

 

“may I?” I asked

“you gotta be kiddin’ me Yul, come in” he opened the gate for me and I walked inside, just like before. It was big and cool with the fishpond at the side of their garden. So well organized.

 

 

“come come!” he walked me inside the mansion and let me sit on their long and big sofa. So I sit there while Mr.Lam asked the maids to check in Sica baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

“Ms.Jung Ms.Jung, wake up” ahhhh! One of my closest maids wake me up, but I didn’t bother to open my eyes since it’s too early and we don’t have class today, it’s weekend.

 

 

 

“please Ms.Jung, wake up! Someone’s looking for you” Jiyeon said as she was shaking my body, well for me it’s okay for her to do things like that since we grow up together. She used to live here with her mom before, actually her mom was our trusted maid that’s why mom and dad let them live here. And Jiyeon was my first friend and one of my close friend. But then when her mother died, she decided to replace her mother’s job and we let her be. So yeah.

 

“this early in the morning?” I asked when I open one of my eye to looked at her. She bowed at me.

“Good morning Ms.Jung. Hm, yeah! He’s downstairs at the living room” she said, wait! He? It’s a boy.

“who is he then?” I asked then close my eye again and cover my face with the pillow.

 

 

“Mr.Yuri from the other mansion was looking and waiting for you Ms.Jung” she said then eventually bolts we’re running from my veins just hearing his name.

“Oh gosh Jiyeon, why you didn’t tell me earlier?” I run towards the bathroom and immediately took a shower. I need to be look nice infront of Yuri, Aish!

 

 

As I wear my clothes, I immediately run downstairs to meet my waiting ‘Boyfriend’. I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter