Part 2

Skateboarder Zelo

On the way back to Seoul after their tour in America…

"Junhong-ah…"

Yongguk scooch over beside Zelo.

"That girl back in L.A. She’s something huh?"

Zelo got red, reminded of their short time in L.A.

"Y-yes. She’s really good in skateboarding. She’s almost as good as me! Haha!"

"Yeah well, I think you’re thinking a lot about her," Yongguk smiled teasingly.

"W-What? I do not."

"Yes you are. Every time we go out, you take your board with you but you never ride it. You just sit there, board in hand and stare off into space. Himchan even caught you smiling by yourself!" Yongguk laughed. "You miss her, don’t you?"

"Hyung…" Zelo whined.

"Alright, alright." Yongguk chuckled, ruffling Zelo’s hair as he stood up and go back to his seat.

I guess I do miss her.


— Back in Korea after their performance in Music Core —

(Inside the van)


"Whoa! There really are a lot of fans waiting for us!" Youngjae said in awe.

Outside their van, tons of fans, guys and girls, screamed, waving their lightsticks and fan boards for B.A.P to see.

"Hey look! There’s a cute girl by the end of the street. Cool clothes. I like her dinosaur hoodie."

"What?? Where?!" Zelo immediately looked around trying to find the girl.

Incidentally, the van stopped almost in front of her due to fans blocking the road.

Zelo saw her. She was there. Right in front of him. Eunseo. Zelo moved closer to the window and pressed his palms on it as if wanting to push it away for him to get out. Eunseo smiled and waved.

Can she see me? Our window is tinted. Does she know?

Thoughts piled up in Zelo’s mind. Eunseo then spoke and Zelo read her lips.

Dongdaemun Skatepark. Tonight. I’ll wait for you.

She smiled and left.

The fans moved as policemen were getting them in control. The van moved and Zelo tried looking for her but she was gone.


 ”Hyung, I’ll go meet up with Eunseo.”

"Zelo…you can’t. Fans might see you. It’s too dangerous."

"But Himchan hyung…she’s here. Please. Please let me meet her."

"Absolutely not."

Yongguk answered as he walked in the room.

Zelo looked hurt, not knowing what to say back. How can they be like this? One moment they were asking if he misses her and now that she’s here, they’re stopping him. Why??

"…not without disguises, of course," Yongguk smiled.

Zelo looked up, relieved and smiled.

“Hyung…You're the best!” he hugged Yongguk and left.

Himchan turned to Yongguk.

"Yah."

"Oh he’ll be fine," Yongguk answered him. "Let’s go sleep."


With his trusty neon yellow socks and shoes plus his green fuzzy coat and hood on, Zelo walked back and forth in front of a bench in the park.

Where is she?

Getting more and more nervous, Zelo walked to the middle of the park. He looked around but he still can’t find her.

Maybe I was seeing things. Oh no! What if I got the park wrong?!

 ”Nice shoes kiddo. Way to disguise yourself,” a voice said from behind him.

Zelo’s heart beat faster as he turned. There she was, 2 cups of what smelled like hot choco in hand.

"Yongguk hyung did say to disguise myself. I think I did pretty well. Suits me, right?" he teased.

"I think it’s cool. Though a lot of people are staring at you. Here, hot choco."

"Thanks."

They both took a sip as silence took place.

"How did you—-"

"How did I know that you’re Zelo from B.A.P and just got back here in Korea?"

"Well I was going to ask how you knew that we’re in Music Core. I figured I’m too cool for you not to know anyway," Zelo winked at her.

"Calm down, Mr. Popular. Well, I did told you that I have a decent amount of knowledge about Korea. K-Pop is part of it."

"Oh right, you did. That explains."

Zelo walked back to the bench with Eunseo following behind him. He sat in silence, not sure if he should ask.

"So…how long will you be here in Korea?"

Zelo looked up, looking hopeful but did not want to be that obvious.

"Hmm… I’m not sure. My family and I did just moved here. My dad got relocated so I guess we’ll be staying here for a few years or so," she smiled at him warmly.

"So. More skateboarding for us?" Zelo asked hopefully.

Eunseo smiled.

"Yes. More skateboarding for us."