3 Minutes of Passion

3 Minutes of Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beat was slow and steady, just the perfect way to start off. The air was also perfect, just right for my mind to engage everything from start to finish. My hands were suddenly in control, pushing nothing and pulling nothing. My legs also had a mind of its own, as it feels around the cold, hard floor. The first steps are always the hardest, but it is also the greatest. Suddenly everything on my body was moving, producing a change in me. I felt like the ocean, one drop of water and it created ripples and waves in me that I didn’t knew it existed, until now. At that moment you could say I was within the presence of freedom and into the absence of limitation. Seconds passed and the beat started to accelerate.  

The ocean in me abruptly changed into a contraption. My eyes soon met darkness, focusing on nothing, except for the atmosphere that came in and out of my organs. I started pausing at every second beat, which made me look like a fighter, and I was. I was fighting for what I love, which is a valid explanation for my behaviour. Sometimes the world just doesn’t recognise the passion that burns inside of me. Is it because the world is too afraid to dream big? I will never hand over the fact that the world will win over me, because I care for this “silly” obsession. This desire of mine tugs the corner of my mouth, bringing it up and I will never let anyone or anything take that away from me.  

Moving devotedly reminded me of the blessings that I have recei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter