He Knew

Our Love Story...

 

 

2 DAYS AFTER

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

Ding~ Dong~

 

I sighed and put the book beside me, on the couch.

Who’s it in this kind of weather…?

 

It’s stormy and raining now, but fortunately Hae’s beside me, warming me even he just pout in boredom—switching TV channels every 5 seconds.

 

“Who is it, Hyukkie?” Hae asked, almost sound like mumbling since I know he’s too lazy to say a thing because his expression remains the same than before, eyes still locked to the TV screen.

I smiled by his act and got up from the couch. “I don’t know, let me check it,”

 

As soon as I opened the front door, I saw bunch of peoples—more like 8 peoples, actually—and immediately I recognize them.

 

 

“Leeteuk hyung! Everyone!”

 

 

---

 

“I still can’t believe your feet actually healed, Hae! That’s a very good progress, really!” Leeteuk hyung jumped in happiness—still, even 15 minutes has passed since they know that Hae can walk already now. Hae just didn’t tell them that he even didn’t have sleep to that.

 

Hae chuckled. “Aren’t I a good learner, hyung? Of course I can walk normally now, It’s been too long,” he said proudly as Leeteuk hyung keep observing him with smile never gone from his face.

 

 

Yeah, Rox are finally here to check on Hae. Siwon are unable to come because his father ask him to go abroad—I don’t know where—to check on the company he about to lead.

 

“Anyway, aren’t you bored, Hae? You never out since weeks. You just able to walk couple days ago, right?” Asked Kangin hyung to Hae, who’s still smiling so cheerfully after seeing his hyungs again.

 

Hae just smiled wider and shook his head. “No, hyung, I’m not bored. I’m with Hyukkie, how could I?”

 

 

“Yah, you too, getting more lovey dovey from your private time, eh?” Heechul hyung said and laughed hysterically, make almost everyone joined to tease us too. Aish, why Hae has to be cheesy in front of them? Now my blushing face will look so embarrassing.

 

“Hyuk hyung, should I cook for our dinner tonight?” Ryeowook exclaimed, asking from kitchen with Yesung behind him like a tail of his.

 

I raised my brows. “Oh, if you don’t mind, is it okay? I’ll help you too,” I said before I stood up, but then Sungmin held me.

 

“Just let him cooks for us, Hyuk ah, we missed you both,” He said, making me sat down again after hesitating a bit.

 

“Okay,”

 

“So… How’s it?” Heechul hyung again, asked to Hae and me with his meaningful smile.

 

“How’s what?”

 

“You know…”

 

I crossed my brows and stared at Hae but it turns out Hae is staring at me in the same confusion as I am.

 

“Eh…?”

 

“Aish, cut it out, Chul ah! They still innocent,” Leeteuk hyung blurted out, throws himself beside Kangin hyung.

 

 

EHH??

 

 

Hae’s face reddened, as if he just realized something. “Y-yah, hyung—“

 

“OH! Our Hae actually understand it,” Heechul hyung clasped his hands happily while leaning his head on Hankyung hyung’s shoulder, doesn’t mind Leeteuk hyung’s words at all.

Hae understands… what?

 

 

As Heechul hyung laughed again, I saw Kyu crossing his arms and shook his head, before finally spoke.

 

“ert old man,” He mutters.

 

“YAH! I heard that!!” Heechul hyung immediately shouted and pointed at him. “Like you didn’t do that with your bunny!!”

 

Ah, the usual.

 

Everytime I was there with Rox, Heechul hyung and Kyu will always argued, but I thought that makes them closer. Now I bet Kyu’s a bit lonely, knowing Heechul hyung is going already going to college and about to go abroad.

 

But—

Wait.

 

‘Do that with your bunny’?

 

 

Do… what?

 

“It’s not your freaking business!” Kyu snorted.

 

“Hell, I don’t care either!”

 

“Then stop talking nonsense—“

 

 

“Yah! Chul ah! Kyu! Stop that,” Leeteuk hyung snapped before their fight getting worse. “Sorry, Hyuk ah, sometimes they’re inappropriate, especially Heechul,”

 

Eh? I don’t even understand what they’re talking about anyway…

 

“He seems so clueless, eh? While his boyfriend blushed this hard,” Heechul hyung muttering again in teasing smile, staring at the blushing Hae.

 

“Don’t mind him, Hyuk ah,” Sungmin said beside me, making me confused as ever.

 

Really?

What does this all about?

 

“But Min ah… I actually didn’t understand…” I whispered to him, feeling slight embarrassed by the fact that I didn’t understand.

He raised his brows, before he chuckled. “Really? Actually… Don’t think about it that much, it’s not important,”

 

“Ah, Hyuk ah. It’s what you did everytime a newlywed couple spent their honeymoon, you know, ‘that’~”

 

I blushed immediately as I gasped.

 

D-did Heechul hyung mean… ‘that’ is… ‘THAT’??????

 

“Stop it, hyung, we haven’t,” I heard Hae said between his laughs.

 

Why the heck Hae could be so calm in saying that…. WHEN I AM STARTING TO FREAKING OUT??

Oh my goodness.

 

 

Heechul hyung snorted and crossed his legs up. “Ah, no fun,” he mutters, before he leaned again to Hankyung hyung’s chest.

 

But… Really…

 

 

Doing ‘that’…

 

‘that’…

 

‘THAT’…..

 

WITH HAE…

 

I can’t imagine him and me were on the bed, as we both na—WHAT THE !

I swear my face already so red like a boiled crab.

 

 

“Uh, hyung… I think I better check on Ryeowook and Yesung if they needs some help, bye,” I said before I ran away towards the kitchen, leaving them since I’m so embarrassed and couldn’t hide my blushing face.

 

Ugh, really…

 

 

What did Hae thinks about it anyway—

 

AISHHH, stop it, ert!!

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

“I thought you’re making spaghetti, Yookie,” I heard Yesung murmured as he leaned on kitchen counter, watching Ryeowook with his cooking.

 

I’m now trying to help Ryeowook and Yesung with his cook for lunch, but it looks like Ryeowook doesn’t need any help in the moment. Even Yesung just stood there.

 

Ryeowook, who’s now making the tomato sauce, sighed. “I am, Sungie…”

 

“Then what’s that thing?”

“What thing?”

 

Yesung rolled his eyes. “Duh, something you are cooking, Yookie,” he said as if it’s a super obvious thing. “Even a kid will know what I mean,”

 

Huh?

I thought Ryeowook is making a spaghetti sauce?

 

Ryeowook stared at me who’s dumbfounded, shook his head while chuckling softly. “Duh, Yesungie… I’m making its sauce,” he said.

 

Oh, so he doesn’t know it that it’s the sauce?

 

“Yah, yah, Hyuk ah! Yookie, why are you both laughing at me?” He said, pointing at us quickly. “Of course I know that’s the sauce. It’s only to bring up some conversations,” he said while he shook his head.

 

Oh, really?

 

Sometimes, Yesung is just sounded like he’s a dork. And always-patient Ryeowook is really matched with his attitude.

 

I wonder if I’m that match with Hae…?

 

 

“Just shut up, Sungie,” Ryeowook said while smiling. “Even Hyuk hyung is speechless because of you,”

 

I chuckled. “No, it’s just… Ahaha, forget it,” I said as Yesung snorted.

 

 

“Anyway, I hope this will taste good… I didn’t cook a proper meal for weeks…” Ryeowook muttered, turned off the stove and took a bowl beside him.

 

“Of course it will taste good,” I said. “You never cook meal that doesn’t taste good,”

 

“You just know it?” Yesung suddenly asked me, raising his brows. “Ha! I already know it since years ago,”

 

Eh?

 

“Don’t mind him hyung, he usually blabbering nonsense,” Ryeowook said as he pour the sauce to the bowl. “Anyway, I’m finished! Sungie, Hyuk hyung, why don’t you tell—”

 

“Eunhyuk ah,” Suddenly, another voice called out my name.

 

 

I blinked. “Sungmin ah? What is it?”

 

Actually, that’s kind of weird. Usually Sungmin called me with ‘Hyuk’, not ‘Eunhyuk’. Is he angry at me? His expression, too, seems so serious.

“What happened, Minnie hyung?” Ryeowook followed. I think he kind of knowing that Sungmin is a little bit weird….

 

 

Wait.

 

Is this about Hae?

 

Is Hae in pain?

 

Before I could think of anything else, he already blurted out words again.

 

“What the hell are you telling to Hae about his family, Eunhyuk ah?”

 

His… Family?

 

Omo.

Don’t tell me…

 

 

“W-what? Are you guys telling him—“

 

“You do tell him his mom is alive, didn’t you?” he asked, brows crossed. “He’s so clueless about his mom and got very shock about when we told him the truth. Are you out of your mind? Eunhyuk ah, I know you don’t want him to be hurt, but why aren’t you discuss it first with us?”

 

Ah.

 

What should I do?

I didn’t tell him anything…

 

But, Hae…

 

“H-how is he right now?” I asked, since my mind already full by my bad thoughts of Hae. He must be hurting again or maybe because this kind of bringing his trauma up, he could’ve pass out.

 

Omo.

 

No!!

 

When I’m about to ran out of the kitchen, Sungmin suddenly blocking my way and hold my movement. He hasn’t even answered my question.

 

Aish, why is it this time again??

 

“Sungmin ah, I’m worried, please let me,” I said before panic took over me too much.

 

He shook his head, still with his same expression. “Why you did that?”

 

I swear I never seen him this annoying.

 

“Let me through, Hae may hurt his head,”

“He’s fine, Eunhyuk ah,”

“What is going on?” I heard Yesung voice, but Sungmin didn’t look like he’s care to answer it. I bet Ryeowook didn’t dare either to even talk.

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

Is he really okay?

After knowing it?

 

Is he really fine now?

 

 

“I just want to know why you told him like that,”

 

 

“I didn’t!!” I yelled, even I know I didn’t mean it.

 

He looked elsewhere. “So how come he tells us so detail about it?”

 

 

Hae told… them?

 

 

“I need to see him,” I said, afraid Hae’s putting it too much on him and get hurt by now. Anything could happens.

 

“There are hyungs and Kyu there, why are you worrying so much?”

 

“Because he may hurt!”

 

“And why did you told him that!?”

 

“I DIDN’T!”

 

Long silence.

 

And before I could call him or even do anything, he sighed. “I’m sorry, Hyuk ah. I really just worry about him as much as you do,”

 

I nodded. “Is he okay?”

 

“I… don’t know. He didn’t say anything,”

 

“What?”

 

 

I quickly ran outside the kitchen, and found Hae sitting there, while the others turned at me with undefined expression on their faces.

 

I know they blame on me.

 

“Hae… are you okay?”

 

 

Hae stared at me and nodded. “Yeah… what happened?” He asks back, trying to sounds just fine like usual, but he failed too much that I could burst into tears seeing him in this state. His face’s so pale and his hurt expression looks so obvious to me.

 

He must be really shock.

 

They must have been telling him everything.

 

Aish.

Why I didn’t tell them about this earlier?

 

 

“Hyung, uh… Hae… I, um…” I can’t say anything since I don’t want to bring it up but I don’t want hyungs to mad at me like Sungmin earlier.

 

Since Hae didn’t say anything and the hyungs didn’t accuse me in front of Hae, they must’ve been thought that I did this.

 

I’m such a fool.

 

“Are you sure you’re fine, baby?” I asked Hae, full of concern. Usually, if I called him that way, he could smile, even a little.

 

But hell…

He isn’t now.

 

He just nodded, and after a few seconds, he finally showed his bitter smile. “Are you finished cooking, Hyukkie? Let’s eat,”

 

I swear my heart breaks.

 

“Okay… Ryeowook has finished,” I said and stare at Leeteuk hyung. He’s staring back at me but his stare is like… ‘You-have-reason-for-this,-right-?’ stare.

I nodded at him, and walked with Hae to the kitchen.

 

Yeah, he must be really shock hearing Hae didn’t know anything about his mom’s death. I don’t know what he thinks about his father, but I bet they know already now.

 

“Ah, Hae hyung! I made spaghetti here! Let’s eat!” Ryeowook suddenly come out of the kitchen and dragged Hae along with him. And yet, before I could follow them, someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

 

This is it.

 

“Hyung,” I turned around, and found that all of hyungs plus Kyu were standing in front of me, confusion obviously on their faces. “I didn’t tell him anything, please believe me,” I said, lowering my head.

Right after I said that, I heard a sigh, and Leeteuk hyung’s voice. “Even so, why you didn’t tell him?”

 

“He’s often hurt, hyung… I’m really sorry,”

“That’s fine,” Heechul hyung answered. “At least he’s not hurting now, just a shock. Make sure you comfort him after this, okay?”

I nodded as I smiled. “Of course I will, hyung,”

“For the details, tell us later. I don’t want Hae wait too long,” Kangin hyung said and instruct us to go towards the dining room.

 

I hope Hae will be okay…

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

“Ah, I’m sorry we have to go now…” Leeteuk hyung said as the rest of Rox already stood in front of the main door.

“We have school tomorrow,” Kyuhyun said. “Aren’t you come, hyung?”

 

I raised my brows. “Ah, it depends. Maybe not tomorrow but soon…” I said, and since Hae’s standing near me, I better not saying as if he’s a sick person who needs to be taken care of—when he’s really not, actually.

 

“Hae, be good, okay? Rest well, and be back to school soon! If you have something you need and Hyuk is busy, just tell us!” Heechul hyung said to Hae, and Hae nodded while forcing a little smile.

 

Poor Hae, really…

He still not able to cheer up since the time we ate lunch. Still less talking, even smiling. I feel sad for him.

 

What should I do?

 

“Well then, we’ll be going now~” Heechul hyung yelled from Hankyung hyung’s car while the others on their cars. I know they still concerned a lot about Hae but I know they were just like me, afraid Hae will hurt if we asked about it more.

 

Right after they’re all gone, we entered back inside with my mind still wandering around. “Hae, what do you want to do now?” I asked, entering the house, waiting for him to enter before locking the door.

 

What should I do now?

 

Should I act like nothing happens?

 

Like he never knew about this issue at all?

 

Why he didn’t struggle if those are the truth or not? He just act normally, well, not normally cheerful like usual, but he just… I wonder what he is thinking.

 

I really want to make him happy.

 

“Hae?” I called out to him while tidying up the living room that’s full of cans and snacks stuffs. “Should we watch tv?”

 

Aish, why he didn’t say a word?

 

I tried to call him again but because my hands are about to full, I just wait for his answer, hands still tidying the coffee tables. “Hae?“

 

“Hyukkie—”

 

I froze.

Soon after I heard his voice, I heard a loud thud voice which makes my heart thumped hard.

 

W-what is…

 

 

I turned.

 

Hae is… lying on—

 

 

“OH MY GOD, HAE!”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

That guy has been holding his tears since about 2 hours ago, remembering the situation right now.

The love of his life—his lover—his boyfriend, had been suffering since the time he collapsed on the floor, and yet those panic feelings never faded away even a second from his mind.

 

 

“H-Hyukkie,”

 

Trembling, as those droplets of sweats forming clearly on his clothes, he keep on clinging to his loved ones, calling by his name, grabbed tightly on his grip Hyukjae’s shirt, not mentioning how hard he bit his lower lip.

 

The pain is just, unbearable.

 

Even Hyukjae just hug Donghae tightly in his arms, his back helplessly while holding those suffocating feelings he’s been dying to let out because of the view.

 

“Hyukkie… I-it hurts, Hyuk…Hyukkie,”

 

 

He can’t help it.

 

He’s been trying too hard to hold the pain for the half of the day, when those friends of his came over, and told him that painful truth. He just can’t help it when by the time they gone, he just collapsed there, and ended by clinging to his poor lover.

 

He just can’t.

 

“Sssh, Hae… I know. Calm down, baby…” mutters Hyukjae as he bit his lower lip carelessly, even he doesn’t know what to say anymore.

 

Then, feeling so wrecked, weak and hurt, Donghae couldn’t hold it any longer to not letting out those crystals of tears. He hated himself, he hated himself for being so weak in front of the latter.

 

But then again, he can’t help it.

 

“Hae…” Hyukjae whispers on Donghae’s ear, as he constantly keep his hair. “Do you want any water?” He asked gently, which immediately replied by a furious shook of Donghae’s head.

 

“N-no,” Reply Donghae with his cracked voice, hand tightened the grip on Hyukjae’s shirt, careless about what the other thinking, he just doesn’t want anything else in the moment.

Hyukjae gulped, biting his lower lip as hardest as he could, to prevent tears from pouring down before Donghae shifted and looked to his eyes with his sorrowful ones.

 

“I… Only need you,”

 

For a moment, Hyukjae felt a great pain on his chest but the other side, he felt like his heart already melted by the latter’s words because how overwhelming the mixed feelings are.

 

“Hyukk—“

A cough cut the name, before he continues. “P-please, it… hurts,” Donghae whispered out of his controls, letting out a droplet of tear once again as he remains his eyes closed.

Without even can hold it anymore, Hyukjae, too, quickly hugged his beloved one and unconsciously letting out a tear just like Donghae does. He hated himself for cannot do anything to Donghae, even make him more comfortable.

 

And so, that night goes sleepless for Hyukjae, even if he tried his hardest, but just by hearing his lover calling out his name countless times out of his consciousness, who could think to sleep at such a time?

 

As for Donghae,

After a few more suffering hours, murmuring his lover’s name repeatedly,

 

 

 

He finally made to dozed off to the painful sleep.

 

 

-----\\\---

 

 

Morning came.

 

Hyukjae—who’s finally got an hour of sleep, rubbed his tired eyes while recognizing the still sleeping figure beside him.

 

Hae

He smiled a little.

 

Finally, his lover can go to a deep slumber even he has to feel a lot of pain before the sleep, and he just hope that the pain will disappears once he woke up.

 

Seeing him in this state, it sure kills Hyukjae—but what can he do? He can’t just tell his hyungs for how miserable his life last night.

So then, he decided to just wait for his boyfriend and woke up to make a nice breakfast for both of them.

 

After his hardwork making those breakfasts, he finally gained a quarter of his cheerfulness back as he half running to his room, about to woke his sleeping lover.

 

But…

Hesitating a bit, right after seeing Donghae’s peaceful expression, he decided to wait abit more since he’s actually desperate by that expression, yet loves that peacefulness of his face.

 

A little bit more, hes been craving for sleep since a week ago, Hyukjae thought while nodding to himself, and decided to watch over his lover by sitting beside him,

 

Until unconsciously, again, he fell asleep.

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

“Ah! What time is it?”

 

Hyukjae suddenly gasped, rose from the bed immediately and froze when he saw the still sleeping figure beside him. “Ah, Hae,” he murmurs, turned to the wall clock and blinked.

 

I slept for 9 hours?

 

“Hae,” he shrugged the guy beside him, thinking that it’s not even the time for breakfast anymore, but lunch—that’s it’s already a bit late either.

 

But his lover—Donghae, doesn’t budge.

 

Sighing, he cupped his face and called Donghae’s name a few times, and still, Donghae just remain silent with his constant breathing.

“Hae, baby, let’s eat now,” He whispered softly, waiting for any response but then, still, his boyfriend remains the same.

 

Ah, hes too tired.

 

After a while, he decided to go to the kitchen to make something else since he knew the breakfast already cold, and after a while of making, he was sure this time Donghae will woke up and eat with him.

 

With that, he ran cheerfully to his room.

 

 

“Haee~ Have you woke up? I made you—“

 

He froze.

 

His boyfriend has been on the same position, didn’t even budge a bit since he left the room, for about 15 minutes already.

 

“Baby, It’s time to eat… You’ve sleep enough, Hae…”

 

He bit his lower lip, walking closer.

“Do you really want to make my cooking gone cold like the breakfast earlier morning?” He said, faking a pout which Donghae can’t even see him if he just keep shutting his eyes this way.

 

Those feelings.

Shrugging Donghae’s shoulder again, he felt a unbearable suffocating feeling that suddenly burst into him.

 

“Hae,” He called out, voice almost gone. “Hae…”

 

 

He keep tried and tried, he even shouted, he shrugged furiously to Donghae’s arm, but nothing, nothing ever happens and the more he try, the more those feelings coming back to his mind.

 

No.

 

 

Tired of waking up his lover, he sat down weakly beside the bed.

 

No

 

Another tears coming out, pouring down through his cheek, little by little those stream of tears forming clearly.

 

 

He’s hurt.

 

He’s trying to deny this.

 

He’s hoping that this is just another dream..

 

But hell,

It’s not.

 

“H-Hae,”

He sobbed, palming his face with both of hands.

 

 

 

Please.

 

 

 

 

“Wake up,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================================

[a/n]: I just realize I've tortured Eunhae so much o.O

how about if I left for another hiatus? XD HAHAHAHA~ 

 

well, I won't do that, don't worry XD *runs* *hides*

Thanks so much new subscribers!!

 

Just so u know, ur comments always make my day.... XD and that makes me wanna update again and again~

 

 

-replies-

 

ShawolShadow22: well, why didn't u kiss me back? *pouts* XD sorry for torturing eunhae so much... T T kkkk
 
staringthestar : oh well.... I'm sorry~~ XD yeah don't remind me about that again ok~ dudududu XD anyway of course I remember to let them be happier ^^ but there's time for everything rite? HOHOHO
 
Hyura_90: which part actually? DX but at least I'm so happy you still willing to read it kkkk *kiss*
 
lady_na: thanks for always commenting ^^ woohoooo they really are a lovely couple rite~~~ XD
 
hearthae: well? he just don't want Hyukkie to be worried, I guess XD kkk 
 
silverfish: yay!! XD I'm glad~~ maybe this chappie one didn't make ur day better~ lol XDDDD *hides*
 
FangirlEunYoo : yeah~~~ I don't know what to say XD kkk thanks for keep reading and commenting anyway XD *kiss*
 
asdayuni: kkk he's just don't wanna make hyukkie worried~~~ XD uuu maaf yaa... km gaada twitter sih T T
 
sunmoon: well I'm updating really soon... ohoho thanks for commenting!!! *hugs*