Why?

Our Love Story...

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I looked away as I really mad right now.

 

Damn this condition.

 

Damn it.

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked coldly to Victoria who’s all of the sudden visiting my house. For heaven’s sake, I just got home from accompanying Hyukkie’s home as I really tired and want to take some rest.

 

And that person is still in his honeymoon with Yuka around Europe. So it’s obvious that the reason she’s here is because of me, right?

 

 

She smiled. “oppa, why so harsh? I just want to stop by,”

 

 

I sighed as I looked away, feeling tired. “okay, what do you want?” I felt she’s a bit different, since she never went to my house just to stop by.

 

She stepped closer to me, but I stepped back. Make she pouted but leaned closer again. “Oppa, let’s move to US,”

 

My eyes widened. What the hell is she mean?

 

“Huh?”

 

 

She smiled again, “Let’s just leave from here so no one will bother us,”

 

I crossed my brows.

 

“I don’t even love you,”

 

 

She sighed. “Let’s just try, okay? You’re not even liking someone right now,”

 

I felt like I really want to tell her that I love Hyukkie and will always love him no matter what. But of course I’m afraid she’ll tell that person and he will do something bad to Hyukkie, because he already mentioned that.

 

So I just sighed and look away.

 

 

“you know, auntie will be back in Thursday and she wants me and you already dating by that day. What do you think?”

 

Thursday? What the hell, it’s 2 days left.

 

 

I tried to look at her eyes. “Victoria, you know, if you’re against this engagement, we can do it together. Let’s say to your aunt and his husband that we don’t want to marry each other, so they could understand,” I said, almost in pleading tone.

 

She looked up as if she was thinking and then stared back at me while shook her head. “I don’t think I against this engagement, oppa,” she smiled, then touched my hand. I pulled my hand away quickly.

 

“but I am, Victoria. Sorry,” I said and turn back about to heading inside but then she held my arm.

 

“Oppa!” I turned and gave her a glare, but she didn’t seem afraid like usual. “what makes you against this? Can’t we try?”

 

 

I looked away. “can’t,”

 

 

“are you loving someone?”

 

 

YES, I am.

 

 

“no,”

 

 

“see? You should try!!!” she squealed happily. , I thought she was nice and against this engagement. So I was wrong?

 

 

“I won’t,”

 

 

She chuckled, making me glancing at her in confused. “you will, oppa.”

 

I crossed my brows. “if you won’t, you will definitely go to US with me, I will ask auntie for that. How about it?” she asked.

 

I clenched my fist. “you can’t force me!”

 

 

“I can. Let’s just see and you’ll regret it,” she said and about to turned back when I stopped her unconsciously. I don’t know why, I just suddenly feeling afraid.

 

“A…Anything except going there, please.”

 

 

She titled her head. “why? Someone you love is here?”

 

I shook my head in doubt. “n-no, just…”

 

 

“okay, okay. you just have to obey what I said, okay?”

 

 

 

I swear,

 

I hate her from now on.

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

I saw tears are forming on Hyukkie’s eyes as Victoria told him about that engagement. Damn!

 

 

I felt anger growing inside me as sadness owned me either. I want to argue the entire engagement thing, but I can’t. I don’t want Hyukkie to be hurt more, I mean, if that person really hurt him.

 

He’s really mean.

 

He can do anything he wants.

 

Maybe that’s why I easily give it up.

 

 

Maybe I’m a bit traumatic because of few years ago when Leeteuk hyung, Kangin hyung and Heechul hyung have to sacrifice themselves because of my selfish act.

 

Only God knows how I want to oppose all of that person decision.

 

 

Damn it.

 

Hae, why the hell are your eyes getting teary?

 

I quickly looked down, don’t want Hyukkie to recognize it even I know he’s about to crying either.

 

 

“Whatever,”

 

 

My heart seems stopped. Hyukkie’s leaving? I glance at him but then he already left from the room. I really want to chase him and kiss him and tell all of my feelings again and again but…

 

“wow, I don’t know he’s really nice,”

 

 

.

 

How dare you.

 

I still not looking at Victoria because I really mad at her right now. I just want to punch her don’t care whether she’s a girl or a guy.

 

“Oppa, are you mad?”

 

 

What the hell?

 

Of course I freaking am!

 

 

She titled his head, looking at me so I can look back at her but I’m not. “Why you’re so mad after I said those thing to Hyuk oppa?”

 

My heart seems stopped.

 

I shouldn’t look so obvious.

 

“W-why do you care?” I asked, try to ignore her questioning stare.

 

“of course I am, I’m your soon to be wife,”

 

Tsk.

 

“you wish,” I hissed. I won’t marry this girl.

 

Then she goes silent and stared at her lunch. She looks sad but like I care, she hurt my Hyukkie! Okay, I don’t know if Hyukkie’s hurt or not, but… from his eyes and his act, I know he is.

 

Wait.

 

 

So Hyukkie loves me?

 

But he said—

 

Aissh… maybe he just mad because… I kissed him yesterday yet I didn’t tell him anything about this engagement.

 

But, why does he care?

 

 

I’m really confused.

If he loves me, why he doesn’t tell me instead?

 

His act shows that he… he didn’t refuse all of my affections.

 

But he said that he doesn’t love me.

 

And he said that many times.

 

I sighed. This is really confusing. If only Hyukkie loves me, I will maybe ask him to go as far as I can to against this engagement because it’s only me who’s against this now.

 

If only Victoria really against this. Maybe we can work together.

 

 

Why.

 

Why I’m not allowed to be with person I love?

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

Hyukjae’s feet frozen right in front of library. His mind is hoping that Donghae or Victoria won’t come out quickly because he’s now is as sad as hell and don’t know what should he do if he faced them.

 

He’s feeling weak and wrecked.

 

“Eunhyuk ah, what are you doi—what happened?” suddenly he’s shocked by a voice that familiar. He turned and caught Xiah stared at him full of concern.

 

He shook his head, avoiding Xiah’s gaze. “n-nothing, where have you been?”

 

Xiah didn’t answered, just studying Hyukjae’s eyes carefully, try to figure out what happened since Hyukjae’s expression is really pale, sad, and mad is mixed.

 

“w-what?” Hyukjae asked, looking away as he feel uneasy by the way Xiah stared at him.

 

 

Xiah sighed. “Are you okay?”

 

Hyukjae nodded in doubt. His eyes are now afraid, scared Xiah will figure what happened.

 

Then, Xiah tapped Hyukjae’s shoulder slowly about to interrogate him more when Hyukjae flinched in shocked, makes Xiah startled and from that second he knows there is something really wrong happened.

 

“s-sorry,” Hyukjae stuttered, still obviously showing those sadness from his expression.

 

 

“I won’t forgive you unless you tell me what happened,” Xiah said stared directly to Hyukjae’s eyes, makes Hyukjae sighed but didn’t say anything and just shook his head.

 

 

Xiah sighed. “let’s just go inside, we’ll talk there, and you can continue your eating,” he said, pointing at Hyukjae’s strawberry milk and bread that’s being ignored on his hand since minutes ago.

 

But Hyukjae held him from going inside. “w-wait, don’t go inside…”

 

 

“huh?” Xiah crossed his brows and realize there’s something happened inside, so he keep insisted to stepped his feet inside.

 

Before Hyukjae could stop him more from going inside, suddenly the library’s door opened, revealing a couple that’s just finished their lunch together.

 

Xiah stunned right when he saw them.

 

 

“Donghae ah?”

 

Donghae didn’t say a word, he just nodded without even staring at Xiah’s eyes, moreover to stare at Hyukjae who’s standing silently.

 

“Are you Xiah oppa? That athlete?” Victoria’s voice suddenly came makes Xiah turned to the owner of the voice.

 

“yeah, you’re the new students right?”

 

Victoria chuckled. “yes, but I’m not that new anymore, tough. It’s already been few months,” she said smiling happily.

 

“anyway, Donghae oppa will be engaged with me this Saturday, oppa,”

 

 

Xiah eyes widened. “what?” he glance at Hyukjae but Hyukjae just stared at another direction like thinking about something else and from his expression, Xiah knew that Hyukjae doesn’t want to be there.

 

Victoria nodded, still smiling. “Hyuk oppa haven’t told you yet?” she asked, throw her gaze at Hyukjae.

 

Xiah shook his head and stared back at Donghae, searching for his eyes. “You’ll really do this?”

 

 

Donghae just sighed and stared back at Xiah’s eyes, like signaling him something like ‘help me’, makes Xiah startled with that act. But then, Donghae nodded.

 

“anyway, we’ll leave now, Hae oppa have to go back to his school,” Victoria said and her eyes were stuck at Hyukjae.

 

 

Xiah nodded without saying anything more, while his eyes observing both Victoria and Donghae. He knows there’s something wrong but of course he don’t know what is it. He knows Donghae loves Hyukjae but, Hyukjae? He’s not sure.

 

 

After they both gone from the sight, Xiah tapped Hyukjae shoulder who’s secretly staring at Donghae’s back earlier.

 

“Hyuk ah, let’s go inside. They have left,” Xiah said carefully and Hyukjae gave a little nod as he followed Xiah inside the library.

 

 

After they both entered inside and sat on the couch, Xiah let Hyukjae calm himself with sipping his strawberry milk back even he’s still expressionless. Xiah knew Hyukjae’s heart is really hurt and he don’t want to force Hyukjae to tell him how he feel.

 

Minutes passed and Hyukjae’s milk carton already empty as he let out a soft sigh.

 

“Are you feeling better now, Hyuk?” Xiah asked carefully.

 

 

Hyukjae stared at Xiah and nodded without saying anything. But that doesn’t matter to Xiah tough, as long as Hyukjae responded to him.

 

“When she told you that?”

 

A slight of sadness appears again as Hyukjae heard that question. He really wants to relieve himself by letting out as many tears as he wants but he really don’t know why not even a tear wants to come out from his beautiful eyes.

 

“Before she told you,” Hyukjae muttered, finally letting out words from his lips.

 

Xiah nodded understand, but a question still clearly formed in his head, just an afraid feeling owned him so he still doubt if he have to ask it to Hyukjae or not.

 

 

“What is it?” Hyukjae asked again as if he reads Xiah’s mind.

 

Xiah startled and then inhaled deeply, like knowing that he can’t do anything but ask.

 

“Promise me you will answer this?” Xiah raised his brows, staring at Hyukjae’s eyes making the latter startled with that question.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

 

Xiah smiled.

 

 

“You love Donghae, right?”

 

Hyukjae didn’t looks so surprised with that question, yet he didn’t answered anything either. He just stared at nowhere, avoiding Xiah’s gaze and his stare is softened, like already gave up on something.

 

“Hyuk ah?”

 

 

“what?”

 

Xiah sighed with that answer. “yah, why not answering me?”

 

Hyukjae’s lips curved a little smile but still with those sadness in it. Xiah actually don’t want to force him, but he really wanted to know since he never heard a confession from Hyukjae’s lips.

 

“I didn’t agree with that promise,” Hyukjae said, now adding a chuckles after his sentence.

 

 

Xiah rolled his eyes as if he already expected that answer. It’s not Hyukjae’s fault either, he knows that Hyukjae still not ready to tell his true feelings about him to Donghae. He only have to wait, even maybe it’s obvious by how Hyukjae stared at that Rakooga’s president, nothing in his eyes except love. So Xiah just think maybe Hyukjae need more time to make sure about his feelings.

 

But no one knows.

 

The truth.

 

 

“Okay,” Xiah sighed in surrender and right after he said that, the bell has rang again, telling everyone to stop their lunch activity and back to class, studying.

 

 

 

---Fukuura High School, Afternoon

 

 

Everyone has already went home since it’s already 3 PM now, but not for Hyukjae, Xiah, Key and Jonghyun. Those members of Fox are still inside their forever-base, library. But they’re there in different purpose for each person.

 

Key, he wants to do some assignment since he really needs book from library to do that and too lazy to do it at home.

 

Jonghyun, of course, as a lover, he wants to accompany Key and helped him with the assignments.

 

Xiah, no one knows why he’s here, since he just sitting on the couch, not sleeping and doing anything. Everyone just thinks he wants to rest a bit before going home.

 

Hyukjae, of course. He don’t want to go home as he will think about Donghae most of the time even he already does right now. But at least there are friend here, and that can makes Hyukjae at least not thinking about that for awhile.

 

 

“Hoaahmm...” Jonghyun yawned while he still helping his boyfriend with his history work.

 

“Are you tired? I’m done in a minute,” Key said with concern on his eyes, makes Jonghyun smiled at him. “No, I’m fine, come on I’ll help you,” Jonghyun said and back to helped Key.

 

Hyukjae smiled but then sighed seeing that view. It’s obvious that he’s jealous.

 

He’s supposed to do some lovey-dovey act with Donghae too.

 

Since they both love each other.

 

But the difference is, they have so many obstacles more than other couple actually has.

 

This is more complicated.

 

 

 

After half an hour, Key finally finished his assignments by the help of Jonghyun.

 

“Hyung, I’ll leave now, okay? You both still want to be here?” Key asked Hyukjae and Xiah who’s just sitting without doing anything.

 

Xiah nodded while smiling, “Yeah, we still want to be here for awhile, you guys go ahead,”

 

Key and Jonghyun nodded and bid goodbye to both of them as they leave.

 

 

After they both go, there’s only a long silence between Xiah and Hyukjae as if there’s no one inside that big room.

 

Hyukjae seems showing his saddest expression right now, as Xiah keep watching him from the corner of his eyes while pretending he’s busy reading. That’s when suddenly, Xiah saw a krystal of tear formed on Hyukjae’s eyes. He can’t help but stared at Hyukjae carefully.

 

Hyukjae looks like didn’t notice that Xiah was staring at him since he’s too busy with his own tought, but then Xiah didn’t bear to see those tear of his best friend flowing down on his cheek so he decided to calmed Hyukjae.

 

“H-Hyuk?” He whispered in concern.

 

Hyukjae seems shocked with that sudden call, and it makes him messily palmed his face and pretending that he’s rubbing his eyes in a sudden.

 

He looked really shocked as he hurriedly get up and putting something on his pocket, making Xiah’s crossed his brows.

 

“W-what? S-sorry, I want to use the restroom,” he said and then hurriedly leave the dumbfounded Xiah.

 

 

But he didn’t realize something,

 

That thing is fell.

 

 

 

------===-----===-----

 

 

XIAH POV

 

 

I raised my brows seeing Eunhyuk’s act just now.

 

What happened?

 

Okay, I know he’s crying, but...

 

 

He looked so panicked.

 

Am I really shocked him that bad?

 

For God’s sake, I just whispered at him earlier.

 

 

I now stood up since I was shocked too, seeing Eunhyuk. Really, he looks really depressed and I know it’s because of Donghae.

 

When I was still dumbfounded staring blankly at the door, suddenly I caught something on the floor.

 

 

 

 

What the hell is that?

 

 

Oh.

 

 

I remembered.

 

Something was fell from Eunhyuk’s pocket when he was in a rush earlier.

 

I bet it’s important.

 

I walked closer to it, and raised my brows when I saw what I found is a piece of letter paper that looks expensive when it’s new, but not when I see it now. Because it’s already really messed up.

 

Seriously, why he keep dirty paper like this?

 

 

I glance at it as I examine it.

 

It’s really… unclear.

 

 

Hmm, maybe I will keep it and ask him what this is after he got back, since this is already shapeless.

 

But then, something caught my eyes when I was about to put it in my pocket.

 

 

A word ‘Victoria’.

 

 

I crossed my brows and canceled putting it into my pocket. What the hell is this mean?

 

I pulled the paper closer to my sight and try to read it.

 

This must be something—

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my god.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

========================================================================================

[A/N]: FINALLY ABLE TO UPDATE! 

*sighed* sorry~ i'm super late and super short chappie... i hope you can understand my hardest exam is coming~ huhuhuhu 

why my life is full with exam? hmm...

anyway, let me know what you're thinking about this chap! ok? XD thanks for reading!

 

 

 

xoHEARTx: aw, i'm sorry! i hope this chapter brings hope for you kkk
 
uuleunhaecloudy: kkk i love 'thunder' too! XD lol~
 
silverfish: you seriously have to know how i really want to update fast but my school is ing me and eunhae TT
 
lonely37: i'm trying to not giving too much angst but i can't help it T_T sorry~ yeah i think u forgot kkk
 
EunHaePerfecteristic: kkk ~ sorry for make u dissappointed~! XD let's look forward to the next chappie~~
 
hearthae: makasiihh~ XD kkk it's hard for him haha
 
superELFmaps: i still think about sequel... or should i just continue this story? hmmm so confused~
 
sheyro90: hihihi i'll try~~~~ *hugs*
 
Cutie_forever: WHAT! u hate urself because reading this chap? u're so extreme... T_T kkk~ glad u like the kissing scene
 
Naui_Hae: thanks for ur patience! XDDD love you~~~
 
Eunhae17: NOOOO kill urself? i surely made my readers went crazy... mianhae!! T_T
 
LollZipopZo: yeah xiah finds it! huahahaha~ let's look forward to the next chappie~~~
 
crilleray: kyaa i love you~~ thanks for loving my story~ 
 
DredhezRei: awww sorry.. i should made happy chappie but i don't know the right time to make it... kkk~ gyah! me want... but but but...~ aah, at least in this chappie i give hope.. rite?;)
 
tsmheartzxcyou: yeah... but Donghae too~kkk XD
 
nininguyen50: pls patience~ kkk~ XD
 
Hyura_90: thank you for wishing me a good luck with my school~ kkk XD 
 
kikiiovesmusic10: what nooooooooooooooooooooooo~~ DX stop being sick! here i give you hope~ *pointed at Xiah who's holding the letter* kkk~ ahahaha i'm a real emo XDDD anyway where have you been onnie?
 
12_sung_i: oooo~~~~~ XDDDDD we'll see~
 
YumiHikari: finally you're commenting hihihi~ thanks for keep reading! i love youuuuuU~~
 
23panching:  thank you for loving it! ^^ sorry i'm a bit late...
 
_eunhee89: yahhh onnie stop crying..... T_T i'm sorry~~
 
kyuhyuk_91: i hope you won't cry in this chap... you're not, are you?
 
supershinee4 : awww thank you!! i'm so happy~~~~ XD but u're too much~~ kkk *blushed* huahaha hae ignore him for a week? how about the engagement? kkkk~~ thanks for reading!