Chasing Heebum

Our Love Story...

 

HYUKJAE POV


“Eunhyuk ah, what are you doing?” Xiah Junsu, Fox member the athlete asked me.


“Are you blind? I'm reading,” I said, feel disturbed.

I'm in Fox spot at library with few of Fox member. And I'm studying for leader competition tomorrow. That will take 3 days.

“oh, you're studying? But I think tomorrow is cooking competition, not subject..?” Xiah disturbed me again.

“Aisshh.. is better than nothing, right? The hardest competiton is subject! My rival is a genius! Okay!” I said, hoping not be disturbed again.

Xiah pouted. “okay.. okay.. Good luck then..” he mumbled.

A few minutes later, I was seriously reading my book when..
“Hey, how's Rox leader in your opinion?”

I closed my book roughly. “How dare you disturb me again!!!” I shouted.

Kibum, Taemin and Minho that sit near us then flapped their book page so roughly together and looked at me with 'how-dare-you-disturb-us-too' looks, and back to their books.

Xiah chuckled. “shut up, you!” I said slowly, afraid that i'll be killed if I shouted again.

“yah.. anyway what's your opinion?” Xiah asked again, make me realize of the question that he asked.

Hmm.. he mean.. Lee Donghae..? That man... I don't know.. I can't realize myself if i'm thinking about him.. Why am I being like this..? weird..

“Hey.. can you hear me..??” Xiah tapped my shoulder.

“ah? Err.. I can.. I.. I don't know what you mean..?” I said. Maybe he's asking for his skills..? I don't know, so I asked.

“yeah.. I mean.. He's good looking, right?” Xiah grinned. Oh god, I forgot that my childhood friend—this guy is gay..

“err.. yes but.. that's normal.. I mean.. Many boys at Rox.. Err..” I hardly find right words for my sentence. He chuckled. “Eunhyuk ah, I know almost all of Rox is handsome.. But can't you realize that they are TAKEN??”

I widened my eyes.
Oh yes, I just realize that..

And then Xiah gasped. “oh! Or maybe.. that bussiness man that make you.. you know.. fell?”

“huh? Bussiness man? Who's bussiness man?” I asked confusedly.

“ahh.. you don't know? It's Siwon ssi.. Siwon!” he said excitedly.

Aisshh.. I can't hold it. He looks like girls that like to gossiping around and talking about boys. He just have to change that 'ssi' into 'oppa'..

But Siwon..? he's nice too, anyway..

“haha.. you're confused?” Xiah chuckled. “but I don't think they're gay.. err.. I don't know. Just wait.. and you're so lucky to sleep with Donghae ssi. He's damn handsome...” he said, smiling widely.

I feel blushing. “aahh.. forget that.. it's complicated! I'm not a 'gossip girl' like you!” I sighed. “i want to take a walk around.” I said then stood up.

“hey, wait! Let me join.” He yelled, and followed me outside library.
 

 

     -----===-----===-----

 

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

“Ahh.. Tomorrow was the competition.” I heard Heechul hyung said while playing with Heebum.


We all (Rox) were sitting at school back building.. Near the gate and park that first time I met Hyukkie.


“are you ready with the preparing?” Leeteuk hyung asked me. I just nodded. “so, what will you ask if you won?” Sungmin asked excitedly.


I sighed. “i don't know..”


Suddenly, Heebum ran towards me who's sitting beside Siwon, the one that nearest to the gate.


“he.. Heebum ah..! Where are you going..??” Heechul hyung yelled in panic and stood up for chasing him. But Heebum is already ran inside the gate, to Fukuura building.


“aisshh.. What should I do?” Heechul hyung said worriedly. No Hankyung hyung here, he's in toilet. So he just stare at us hopefully. Hankyung hyung is the one who always chasing his boyfriend cat.

 


And then I looked at Siwon who's opened the gate. “i'll chased him.” He said. Worried, I followed him. “wait here..” I said to the rest. Afraid that Fukuura students will mad if we all go inside.


Inside Fukuura gate, there's an old park like Rakooga too. It's connected to Rakooga park.


“Heebum ah..?” I yelled behind Siwon.


Siwon then turns back to me. “ssshh...” he hissed and put his finger to his lips. I look forward.


“Huh? What?” I asked confusedly.


Then I heard something. It's sounds of bushes..
“Heebum ah..?” I yelled again.


Siwon looked at me, His eyes staring hateness.
“we.. we have to find him, Siwon ah...” I whispered, scared. What happened to him?


Now we're standing only 5 steps from bushes.


“Hey, Kitty ~” I heard someone said. And not long from that, Heebum come out from bushes, running so fast trough us, and come back inside the Rakooga gate. What a weird cat..-__-”


But anyway, who's that??


“ah, he ran away, Eunhyukkie..” the anonymous person behind bushes said again.


Who's that? And... 'Eunhyukkie' ?? is that.. Hyukkie? Hyukjae..?


I looked at Siwon. He quickly walked to the bushes. I followed him. And right, I met two people, freezing while looked at us behind the tall bushes.


Ehmm.. As much as I know, the one is my angel.. err.. NO! I mean Hyukkie. And beside him is.. If i'm not wrong, the Fox member, Hankyung hyung rival. Fukura athlete. Xiah Junsu.


“oh..” I heard Xiah gasped looking at us and his eye widened.


“Huh.. Siwon.. Donghae..?” Hyukkie stared at us. Not believe what he looked.


“wha.. What are you doing here?” I asked them, not knowing what to say.


Xiah chuckled, “i think its US that allowed to ask that you know, Donghae ssi..” He said, “what are you doing here, leader? This is Fukuura, you forgot?”


Oh, I just realized. This is inside Fukuura's gate and I forgot that my duty is to find Heechul hyung cat's back. And he's back already. But.. There's Hyukkie here.. Makes me don't wanna comeback..


“err. Hyukjae ssi, Xiah ssi.” I heard someone said. Oh, it's Siwon. “We're sorry for walked trough Fukuura gate.. But Heechul hyung cat's ran here, so we have to chased him.” Siwon explain politely, his stare is very charming. Of course, he's staring to Hyukkie..


Huh! Why's he stared like that to Hyukkie?! Err.. Wait. There's no reason for me to being jealous, right? I have no feelings for Hyukkie. Remember that, Donghae!


“oh? That cat? The cat that ran away just now?” Hyukkie asked, Siwon smiled and give a nod.


“How are you, Eunhyuk ssi?” Siwon said. “I.. I'm fine.” Hyukkie answered him with a little smile.
Suddenly, I heard phone rang and Xiah pull out his phone from his pocket. It must be his.


“yoboseyo?” He answered the call. “ne? Ohh.. Chinja? Okay.. i'll go now.” He said then hang up the phone.


“Hyukkie ah, i've to go now, Mr. Kim's searching for me..” He said again to Hyukkie.


“oh okay, i'll come with y—“


“aa.. aaa.. No.. Don't..” He said hurriedly, and grinned. “everyone were busy at school for tomorrow event, and.. i'm busy too.. You'll get bored.. So..” he stared at us, me and Siwon. “Just stay for a little while...”


Hyukkie seems thinking about something and then nodded. “okay, I'll see you at lunch time,” he said. Xiah nodded. “okay, bye Eunhyukkie ~” I can see Xiah winked secretly before he leave.


Phew.. What was that??


Suddenly, after Xiah leave, an awkward silent come to us. We didn't say anything for minutes and that I feel like a year..


Silent.


Eh..? What's that sound? Oh, my breath. Babo me.



Silent.



Silent.



Argh, I can't hold this!


“err.. Are you.. Ready for tomorrow?” I said finally, tried to start the conversation.


Hyukkie stared at me and take a deep breath. “hmmm.. yah, of course.. Do you forgot that it's me who asking you for a battle?” He grinned, “How about you?”


“yah.. i'll try..” I said and he show a little smile.


“Don't push yourself so hard, Eunhyuk ah..” Siwon said, making Hyukkie raised his brows and chuckled. “I'm not... Thank you, Siwon ssi..” he widened his smile.
He looks happy, when Siwon cared at him.


! He smile wider to Siwon than me??


Aissshh.. i'm not feeling comfortable with this! I know I don't love Hyukkie! But.. I just feel burning inside..


“Eunhyuk ah, you're very close to Xiah. You and him were friends before?” Siwon asked again. And damn it he's very know how to be so polite -__-


Hyukkie thinks for a while, and then nodded. “yeah, he's my childhood friend..”
Oh.. So Xiah is his childhood friend?


“wow.. he's so lucky then.” Siwon said and Hyukkie just give him a smile.


Omo! Hey you two!! Do you forget who's starting the conversation?? Aissshh..


Donghae, please be patient! You just.. Have to go from here. Yes, you have to!
“Are you busy after school, Eunhyuk ah?” Siwon asked. Eunhyuk eyes widened. So does me.
Omo! Siwon's gonna ask for a date??
oh my gawd.


“err.. I've Fox meeting today.. Wae?” Hyukkie said.


Huff.. Good Hyukkie.. Thanks god..


Err wait. What's my problem if Siwon ask Hyukkie for a date, anyway?? That's none of my bussiness!!


“ohh.. Aniyo.. Forget that.” Siwon said and gave a little smile. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. “Hae hyung..?”


I turn back. “oh, Kyuhyun ah.” I called back to Kyuhyun who's seems like searching for me. He looked at me, then sighed of relief.


“Haa ~ you're okay. I think there's problem that makes you to not comeback. Just Heebum that has comeback.” he said, and get a little shock seeing Hyukkie.

“Hyukjae hyung,” he said then bowed. Hyukkie smiled and bow back. And Kyuhyun turns to me again.

“Hyung, we've Fox meeting now, and do you forget you've pratice to Kangin hyung?” He said, crossed his hands on his chest. “come on, i'll wait for you there, kay?” he added, stared at me and Siwon then leave while saying “bye, Hyukjae hyung”.

Honestly, I don't wanna leave.. but..
Aisshh..

“It seems like you've schedule now. Right?” I heard Hyukkie said. “Go now, i've to check on preparing for tomorrow.” he said, smiling. Now to me. Yayy!!

err. That's not big deal, silly Donghae.

I'm speechless so I just nodded and stare at Siwon. “cmon,” I said then turns to Hyukkie again to smile.

Siwon nodded. “kay. Have to go now, Eunhyuk ah. Careful ^^..” he said, so caring.

Aaaiisshh.. I don't care anymore! It's not of my bussiness! It's not!!

I just let out a heavy sighed so they can hear, then I leave them behind.

Siwon is... he love Hyukkie? And what about him..??
this feeling.. this feeling's make me suffering... T^T

I can't love Hyukkie.. It's just impossible.. I.. ugh,

 

No.. i'm not !!!

 

 

 

========================================================================

[A/N] ; Siwon is forever ing! yeah~~~ XD

ahh ignoring homework is not relieving at all -_- i have to do it soon kk 

anyway thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting!! *smooch* >3<

@mrslee19 : Hae is jealous enough now rite? kkkk  

@SuperEunAe: bahahaha he's annoying for hae too ~ >.<

@_eunhee89: always!!! XB