Kibum's Heartless?

Jealous and Desire

Jonghyun sat back in class with his dance group watching Kibum's movement's. The male could convey any emotion in his moves but his expressions, held no such luck. They hardly ever really changed unless around onew and taemin. Like right know he showed off the grace of a ballerina along with they're passion. But his expression ruined the image. Ir was completely at ease almost blank and it concerned him. But also fascinated jonghyun. And he was curious as to what expressions he could get the male to make if he tried. Then he noticed Taemin he followed him as well. But it was odd because he was crisp and graceful no matter what. Even his 'clumsy' looked to perfect. He could see the jealousy in the classmates eye's. The two males really where the ones to beat he had to give them that. And neither seemed tired or sweaty! He had heard from Taemin that Kibum had workouts for them. And now he was dying to know what they were that had them so .. alien like. "Taemin your to .. you need to loosen up and freestyle. Kibum your the same way." Said they're instructer after class. Kibum glared at the male not approving at all. Did he hate that they were better then him? Kibum huffed out of class fuming "freestyle? Whats fun in that?" He asked glaring at jonghyun who put his arm on his shoulder. "I could show you both." He said and Taemin smiled "oh really says mister sweaty out of shape .. if you can do what I say .. you shall show us freestyle .. good luck." He said. Jonghyun stared at him in shock about to say "this is human not out of shape." But it stuck in his throat. Taemin didn't even look drawn and he was always running off to train with Kibum and came back cringing in exhaustion.  When he suggested him to stop that classes where enough Taemin just laughed at him. "Kibum is the best because he's not afraid to push you. He's broken me five times this year and i've known him my whole life! Im .. nothing without his training .. he keeps me in shape." Said Taemin shrugging and winced slightly. Now he was getting a chance to see him in action because they both held back in class. Kibum had lead them to the football field. When he turned Minho was there along wih the jealous class, including its teacher. He gave them no attention turning to Taemin "run this whole field five times. In through the nose out the mouth or you'll pass out." Said Kibum watching him. Taemin was quick and a proyd smile lit his face as he stopped next to him still unsweated, uneffected. "Your turn freestyler." Said Kibum watching the male. But if he was impressed no o e would have ever known. He to, held no reaction but that was merely a warm up. Taemin looked at kibum who turned back to him "follow my movement's both of tou .. mess up and five more laps for either of you." He said watching them take they're stances. He did simple stretches to see how flexible jonghyun was already knowing Taemin was almost as flexible as himself. Then he moved with exaggerated slowness patience now taking in his calm mask. When Jonghyun slipped up out of exhaustion he was sentenced to five laps. 

"This is why you are a bad teacher. The first day I met Taemin I broke him. Multiple times that first day. Look at him now .. this is perfection in its highest forms at the moment. True we can not freestyle .. but im not apologetic for it nor will I or him waste time learning it. I was only amusing you, taking you out here jonghyun .. a mut can't very will teach a purebred now can it?" He asked watching the male collaspe at his feet. "You could be surprised." Jonghyun huffed completely unencouraged. "I doubt that weak people are very predictable." Said Kibum truthfuly. Then he leaned over him and smirked "but you did last pretty long .. maybe your not weak after all .. you have potential you know.' He said smiling a impressed smile. "Go out with me just .. dinner!" He said and watched Kibum stand up. "many want to go out with you silly boy go out with them." Said Kibum coldly. "What are you, scared?" Spat jonghyun and Kibum turned grabbing him by the neck. "No I'm just not interested. Your all the same thinking you deserve it all. You may look attractive but it takes more then that to win a date with me. And you haven't." He said dripping the gasping male. "Let me .. let me earn a date. I'll train eith you and Taemin .. and ehen I become close enough to as good as him .. I would want a date .. a chance to try and get you .. please?" Aaid jonghyun. Kibum was silent for a moment then smirked"alright deal good luck." He said and left the football field with Taemin. "Don't worry I'd never let you fall for a beautiful face. . That is only that .. not again." Said Taemin hugging Kibum. Kibum held him tightly and close frowning. "Don't worry about that .. i've become to cold to dall in general ..  I'll never let anyone get that close." Said Kibum and Taemin frowned not liking that he'd simply give up on love knowing onew wouldn't either.