The Kiss

Jealous and Desire

Taemin and Onew watched Kibum train his feature boyfriend. "Wow to even do this is .. unreal. He must really like him huh?" Said Onew a arm around Taemin. He leaned into his chest and sighed. "I did this .. even though my intentions where completely different. Its not that bad as it seems .. I mean at first its like hell to hear that angry disappointment. When your out of shape trying that im sure its pure agony. But he came in , in shape .. of course not Kibum shaped but shape nonetheless. So he already had endurance even if it wasn't enough. No what is unreal is how he endures Kibum's constant criticism.  Even I who's had years by his side still yells at him. But he .. he just take it .. and smiles and flirts despite it all! He always seems amused like there is some emotion he's reading that we don't see." Said Taemin. Onew chuckled "the emotion is love .. Kibum is starting to fall for jonghyun." Said Onew. Taemin stared then and frowned "does it worry you?" He asked and Taemin nodded "I can't watch Kibum fall and then lose it all again. It was painful enough the first time." Muttered Taemin. He took a staggered breath calming himself. Kibum was amazing once you got pasted the first wall. It was why he was so protected. Taemin gripped Onew glaring at jonghyun " .. I have to put a stop to this .." he muttered. Onew shook his head at his lover "no .. leave it be. This male has a positive effect of kibum. Watch the way he smiles at him. Despite his words he has feelings they're there in his eyes. You can't mess with that . He's scared enough I see it in his eyes but he needs companionship. And no matter who hw choses be it Minho or Jonghyun we must support him. Even if we do not approve .. he'll need it. Who do you root for?" Asked Onew. Taemin looked thoughtfully for a moment. "Jonghyun. . He's close and I can beat him if anything goes wrong .. but he's different then Minho in many good ways. For one thing he's open and friendly. He adores Kibum no matter what he throws his way. I can see his patience and determination. He's goal is set no mattrr how much it moves he wants it. And he will score. While Minho on the other hand is timid. He's so close and yet he just watches from a far. He's equally wants him but he has no guts. And Kibum .. won't fall for a gutless man .. until he proves it like Jonghyun Is right now .. he'll never even get through the first wall." Taemin said softly and Onew was silent seeing his points. "But .. if he were to prove himself .. break thefirst wall .. I think he'd be toren and unsure. After all he's strong and caring .. im sure under his own shell there's a hopeless romantic.  I could see him protecting Kibum .. keeping him happy. But he .. wouldn't put up a fight if someone stole him away .. and thats what I don't like .. maybe im wrong he's so mysterious I can never tell what he's thinking. But its my theory .. and im sticking to it until I see a change " said Taemin and Onew nodded. "I agree .. Kibum had a loud and truthful mouth .. he could use a strong man who won't be ashamed.. who will protect him from those who wish him harm. And that is why I root for Jonghyun. " said Onew. And then they both fwll silent watching the scene below.

Kibum turned side stepping and going to knock jonghyun on his . But jonghyun saw it doging it just in time. "Someone seems distracted and that will be your down fall." Snapped Kibum. They had been waltzing and jonghyun had a strange look in his eyes. So Kibum pulled that trip move to catch his attention. Jonghyun chuckled "sorry I've been .. thinking is all." He said smiling cheerfully. "Well if you'd rather think then leave its Taemin's turn to practice you hogger!" Accused Kibum shoving the males arms off his waist. He turned toward them and was about to shout for him when jonghyun grabbed his wrist and spinned him close to himself. He had been annoyed by Kibum refusing body contact with him. When he squirmed jonghyun held him firm grabbing his other wrist and holding his arms above his head. "Jonghyun what the hell!" Shouted Kibum when he was suddenly tackled to the ground. Jonghyun then took noth wrists in on hand and keep them up. "There's something I want to show you .. if you don't enjoy it tell me and we'll stop this. I won't bother for the date I still desperately want. Because im so close .. but I can't handle the disappointment if you don't want me in the end. . Is kibum .. kiss me." Said Jonghyun. Kibum looked shocked not prepared not ready. He hadn't admitted his feelings to himself and wasn't sure of them. He was about to scream for Onew or Taemin when it stuck in his throat. The look of love clouded jonghyun's eyes and Kibum felt drawn to it like a moth to a flame. He hadn't seen that in so long and wanted to feel that again, wanted to tastw it again. And so he kissed him and melted into the male's lips. Jonghyun kissed him back a strange spark shocked him when they're lips moved together in harmony. And he felt the grip on his wrists loosen the hands travelling down his soft skin. But Kibum stopped it then and whispered "not here.' No he didn't want this displayed did not want others to watch him slowly melt and give in to males sudden blazing desire. Jonghyun kissed him again and when he pulled back he nodded standing up. Then he took Kibum's hand and pulled him to his feet kissing his palm softly. "Im not ready for that yet jonghyun. . Sorry." He said softly and called up to Taemin and Onew whom seemed unnaturally still. They were shocked at the sudden display for it was sudden and very random. When Kibum gave them a impatient look they slowly rised and came toward him. Taemin was glaring hideously at jonghyun while Onew was grinning from ear to ear. "I want bubble tea lets go." He said in a breathless tone and the three left. 

Minho stood shell shocked at the scene he had watched. He had come to bother kibum and asked what he was making for dinner. But then he saw the display and felt sick and left. He couldn't believe this! Jonghyun really? The puppy with his tail between his legs from next door? Though Minho had come to see him as a good friend, he did not see him as the proper companion for Kibum. Maybe it was his sense of wanting the male but, he thought him and the male made a much better couple. Thinking through this sudden want for jonghyun he realized it was the attention. He was bold and made his feelings quite known to Kibum. "Maybe I should do that same." He thought to himself as he walked back to the dorms. But he knew that was gonna take alot of mental prepare. After all Kibum could be cold at times without realizing. And he didn't want to get discouraged so easily. And so he opened the door to they're dorm and rhen shut it going and laying down on his ved. He put on earphones and listened to music despreate to block out the world and plan. He was successful and figured out a solution right after passing out.