The Day That Started It All

Jealous and Desire

Kibum and Taemin had just flown into Seoul, Korea. Boarding off the plane they both took in a deep breath before taking off suit cases. They had already moved mojority of the stuff in. Now was they're clothes and selfs. "Im scared umma! What if the university doesn't like our dancing?" Asked Taemin unsure. Kibum smirked confident in himself not sharing the males concern "Taemin come on! Your amazing and im a natural. Whats there not to like? Besides your visual is good, your a fast learner, and pratically crisp in movements! If they aren't looking for that then .. they are retarted." He said honestly running a hand through his black hair. Taemin smiled stealing abit of kibum's confidence. After all he was always his biggest critic. And for him to speak highly and proud of him made him smile. They moved through the airport out into the pavement sidewalk. They saw taxi's waiting and Kibum ran at him bumping into Minho, who was trying to get the same one. They both glared at one another. Taemin seeing trouble quickly rushed to kibum's side. "Where are you going?" He asked smiling wide. And when he had said the same dorms Taemin suggested they ride together. He ignored kibum's poorly concealed glaring and dislike and helped him with his bags cheerful to have stopped the conflict. Once they all settled with Taemin in the middle they began talking again. "You don't think we'll have to do old timey dances right?" Asked Taemin and kibum shook his head "of course not but you're gonna have to learn English. " he said chuckling at Taemin's expression. He to wasn't comfortable with the english language. But alot spoke it and so he wanted to learn it all the same. "I hope we get to share a dorm room it'll if not." Said Taemin and kibum laughed. " it would be good for us to get some separation .. after all we have the same dance class .. it would be good for us." Said kibum when he saw his glum expression he shook his head. Though the way he was Taemin and him were perfect in living together. A newcomer would only make things complicated. Minho looked at them both. He thought Kibum was cute but also annoying. Like his clothes why so outrageous?! It was unacceptable but he hated that he pilled it off. Of course he would never admit it to the male. After all he had enough confidence but not to much to where you hated him for it. When the cab pulled up to the huge university, the three got out and stared. None could grasp going to they're dream school. Kibum walked up first and disappeared inside quickly followed after Taemin. When they got they're room numbers Taemin smiled happy that his was atleast across the hall from Kibum. "So much for separation." He thought knowing that was down the toilet. They walked down the hall and said goodbye before walking into they're dorm room. Kibum's dorm room already had stuff in it and a bed clearly claimed. But no one in the room. Halfway with finish unpacking the door opened. He turned to greet his roommate warmly but the welcome stuck in his throat. Before him was the boring Minho. "tell me your in the wrong room!" Said Kibum and groaned when he showed his card comfirming that it was indeed his room as well. 

Taemin stood looking at a cute dorky male who reminded him as a dinosaur. He was setting up his side and turned and greeted him. But Taemin's response was interupted by they're door opening. "Damn Taemin im gonna kill my roommate!" Complsined Kibum leaning in the doorway. "Mine seems friendly enough .. hi im Taemin and this is my umma Kibum. Im sorry about him .. he is usually nixw and usually very mannerful!" Taemin hinted. But kibum ignored the comment shaking the dinosaur's hand "im jonghyun and really he is no bother come when you like." said jonghyun and kibum was to mad to notice the double meaning in his words unlike Taemin. He was now making a face at his roommate protective of kibum. "who is it?" Asked Taemin.  "Cab stealer!" Said Kibum and Taemin laighed "umma what will you do?" He asked. "Switch .. there's you .. I also heard onew got his own thing and might take me in." Said Kibum and Taemin frowned "give him a chance!" He said not wanting the male to far away. Kibum could clearly see that and sighed 'fine." He said waving at them both before leaving. He walked back to his room sighing "alright here's the thing about you that bothers me. Your boring I see no personality your .. what strong silent? Your angry isn't even .. angry." Said Kibum with disapproval. "And your to much person." Said Minho. "Atleast I turn heads your just a space filler and they won't make it in a artistic school." Said Kibum having hit and nerve and left the male speechless. He didn't realize the impact of them and probably never would. But after that Minho started liking him. Most girls where to scared to even speak to him and guys afmired his rapping liking that all his personality poured in that. But he found Kibum right and , that he would never admit to it. After a few weeks of arguing over somethings Kibum settled in better and they lived in a soild harmony. Taemin was happy with his roommate and the fact that Kibum and minho where finally getting along. He only then noticed Minho's feelings  when the five went out to dinner. Taemin excused himself alittle after Minho. Then quickly followed him glaring "look I warned my roommate and im warning you as well. Onew and I are very protective of kibum and will interfere if this attraction proves bad for him got it?" Demanded Taemin and Minho nodded not shocked by this. "Does Kibum know your in love with onew?" Asked Minho and Taemin shoved him into the wall then "that's none of your business snd my own when kibum is to find that out or not .. okay?" He demanded and Minho nodded "reasonable." He reassured and Taemin seemed to relax smiling at him before going to the table.