Chapter 4

Kingkas Around Me

Author POV

Drrrriiinnnggg Drriiiinnngg

"Yoebsaeyo?"

"LEE CHANHEE, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm at home. Wae?"

"BWO?! You're at home? You were home all this time when everyone is waiting for you here?"  Oh yeah! We had to meet up today. Darn.

"Ah, sorrry! I was tired and forgot. Wait, I'll change and be there in a sec. Bye!"

"Lee Chanhee---" 

Chunji ran to closet, sorting out his clothes.

"Okay now, What to wear, what to wear?"

Knock Knock

Chunji finish wearing his outfit.

"Come in."

"Chanhee, your dad is coming home today, I hope you would stay and eat dinner with us." 

Chunji face immediately turned cold hearing 'her' voice.

"I have to meet up with my friends right now. Maybe next time."

Chunji started to walk away but then he felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Chanhee, stop this nonsense. Can't you be happy for your dad to find a new love and accept me into your family?"

Chunji yanked his arm away from her hand and stared at her.

"Accept you? If it wasn't for you my mother wouldn't have die. If it weren't for you my dad would've at least care for my mother during her last minutes and would've at least die with a happy heart. But you caused her sadness. And you want me to accept you?" 

Chunji look down at her with disgusted and walked out, knocking her down as their shoulders bump into each other.

-----------------------------------------------

Accept her?! I must be crazy when that actually happen. 

"Hyung! You're here, finally!" 

Chunji was greeted with a tight hug from Niel.

"Yah, what happen to the person yelling at me 10 minutes ago." 

Niel gave Chunji an apologic look. "Mian hyung, I was worry. You know me."

Chunji rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Here." CAP gave Chunji a beer which he immediately gulped down.

"So, anything happen when you tried to leave?" CAP asked.

"You know her. She tried to make me stay for dinner and of course I left right then." Chunji gulped down another swing of beer.  "She told me to accepted her. I don't see why she wouldn't give up!"

"Maybe she actually wants to be your mom and have a happy family with you and your dad." CAP told Chunji.

"Are you crazy?! She only marry my dad because of his money. Do you really think someone who is 5 years older than me wanting to be my mom?!" Chunji finished his beer before grabbing another one.

But before Chunji could get a sip from the beer, Niel grabbed it out of his hand and gave to CAP.

"What the hell Niel?"

"Come on hyung, let's dance out your stess."

 

Niel POV

Chanhee hyung and I started dancing like crazy when we reached the dance floor, but I stopped when I spotted a familiar face among the crowds. 

I tried to follow the person but was pushed back into the dancing crowd.

I looked around looking for a way to get out of the crowd and finally spotted it. I checked chnahee hyung to see if he was fine but seeing a group of girls around him answer my question.

I strated to look for that familiar face as soon as I got out of the crowd and finally spotted him handing out drinks to people in the club.

I waited for him to stay put in one place for me to come up to him, in which happened almost immediately when he stopped to get refills.

Now's my chance! Fighting Niel!!  

I took a quick breath and started walking to him.

"Hello Byunghun." I breathed into his ear from behind, making him jump.

When he turned around, I tried to hold my laughter in as much as I can. His face was filled with fear with his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging.

"Do you remember me? I'm the guy you met this morning. On the roof. Niel." I saw a slight nod from him and smiled knowing that he remember me.

"Do you work here?" I asked looking at the uniform. Again a slight nod was earned from him as an answer.

Then I spotted the glasses hanging on his nose.

"Ayy, why do you still wear those nerdy glasses when you work here? Let me take it off for you." I stretched my arms out to take his glasses but stop when a pair of hands grab my hands before it touch his glasses.

"N-nno, thank you." He said, putting his head down.

"Okay." I stand there awkwardly while he continue to refill his drinks. 

Suddenly, I got a text from Ricky asking where I was. I quickly text him that I would be there quick before turning back to Byunghun.

"Come on Byunghun, I'll introduce you to my friends." I pulled him away before he could say anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong everyone!!~~~

I was going to update on Thursday as a Thanksgiving present thing but I had a party at my house so I couldn't update. Then I spent yesterday doing my homework because I'm a procastinator. So now I bring to you another chapter, today. (Which is technically Sunday becasue it's 1am but whatever.)

Thank you for enjoying the story! And stay tune to see what happen when Byunghun meets the gang.

~BunnyPie^^