Chapter 1

Kingkas Around Me

Rinnng...Rinnng

"Mmph, morning Grandma,...Appa,...Umma,...Hyung" Byunghun looked at his family picture. 

Byunghun had been living by himself in this apartment for a month now, after moving back to Korea from the US to his grandma. He had moved back to Korea in request of his grandma after his family's death in a car accident in the United States. After moving in for for about a week, Byunghun had received a call about his grandma's death. Turns out, she was hit by a car on her way back home after shopping for groceries while he was signing up for school. Byunghun broke down for a whole week, locking himself in his room for three straight days, without food or drinks, and finally fainted. He was only alive now because of his neighbor, who used to be grandma's best friend, finding the house especially silent with no cries or noises and called the police to see what happened. Ever since, Byunghun had blocked himself from the outside world despite all the effort of everyone around him, trying to get close to him and open him up.

"Urg, time to get ready for school."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Move it!" "They're here, they're here!!!" "OPPA!!!!"

Byunghun squeezed through the crowd as he headed for the office.

"Umm..." 

"Hmm, ah. Hello mister, how may I help you?" The lady in the office faced Byunghun with a smiled in which Byunghun shoved a piece of paper into her face.

"Ah, you're the new transfer student. Here." She handed Byunghun a slip of paper. "This is your schedule. You are in class 11B. Your classroom would be on the second level and is the second classroom to the right of the hallway.Got it?"

Byunghun slightly nodded and bowed before running to his class. 

"Second floor... second classroom... to the right..." Byunghun kept reapeating to himself as he find his way up the stairs.

 

 

At the front...

"Oh my god. It's them it's really them." "Look its the Top5." "They're so perfect." "I wish I was their girlfriend." Girls and boys whispered among themselves as the school's Kingkas walked in.

The school's Kingkas, also known as the Top5, are the sons of the CEOs of the largest companies in South Korea.

The richest of them all and the most popular is Chunji. He is the school's basketball captain and is a very known player in school. He does everything he wants and no one ever go against him because of his dad's powers.

 Next to Chunji is Changjo. Changjo is the maknae in the group and is the second most popular person in school. He is the nice guy of the group. He is the president of student council despite being a sophmore, and is also on the basketball team. Unlike Chunji, Changjo knows  his limits and controls himself in school.

Along with Changjo is his childhood friend, Ricky. Ricky is the cute little guy with the hidden the devil inside. He is small and cute but is also a black belt in taekwondo. He isn't someone to mess with.

And there's the famous diva, Niel. Niel could be nice when he wants to and a total b*tch at other times. He's the most famous, amongst the guys. As to Changjo and Chunji getting love letters from girls, Niel gets love letters from guys.

Leading these kids is the most charismic leader, CAP. CAP is a senior this year, with a comfirmed scholarship to one of the most famous design school in the country. But despite him getting a scholarship from such a famous school, CAP dream wasn't to be a designer but to be a lawyer and he is working really hard to go to a law school. Having such low grades in his past years, CAP didn't think he would have a good shot at law school so he asked to go bacck to 11th grade.

"Hyung, what class are you in?" Ricky asked Chunji. 

"11B. Niel what class are you in?"

"10C with Ricky. Changjo, what about you?"

"10A"

"Wow, smart kid gotta be in the smart class." Niel wrapped is arm around Changjo's shoulder.  "CAP hyung, what class are you in?"

"11B with Chunji."

Niel gave CAP a confused face, "Isn't CAP hyung a senior this year?"

Seeing the confused face on his dongseng, CAP try to explain himself, "I wanted to replace my grades for better ones and since I didn't get much of anything last year, I decide to retake 11th grade..."

Ding Dong

"Oh, the wraning bell. Let's go hyung!" Changjo pulled Niel and Ricky to the end of the hallway. 

CAP looked down the hallway to check that they for sure is in class to turn around to see Chunji surrounded by a group of girls. 

"It's going to be aa long day." CAP rolled his eyes as he walked up to Chunji and grabbed his arm.

"Sorry ladies but its time to shoo. Come on Chunji, I don't need any of your dramas this year, okay?"

"Arraso hyung. Come on we'll be late." Chunji raced up the stairs before CAP could say another word.

"Brat." CAP said under his breath as he walked up the steps.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, I updated!

I'm really sorry for taking so long to update but school finally hit me and now I'm updating at 1 in the morning. Anyway, I hop everyone like thee chapter. And I'm really sorry to chunjixbyunghun because I told you I would update last week but I didn't. Please forgive me T.T

So enjoy and hopefully I would update sooner for you guys. Bye~ing

~BunnyPie ^^