Chapter 3

Kingkas Around Me

Byunghun POV

Ahh~ The silence. The peace.

Click-clak-click-clak...

Huh? Someone's coming up? I looked at the door as the knob rattles and a voice of frustration can be heard behind it. 

Darn! Got to hide before they see me! I looked around finding a place to hide and found a stack of boxes at the corner. Frustrated, I ran behind the boxes to hide myself.

"Stupid Chanhee! Who does he think he is to ditch us for that b*tch? How long does he know her? How long can they even last?"

"Come on hyung, you know how he is. This isn't the first he hook up with some random girl and ditch us."

What the heck? Hook up? Eh? I need to get out here before they notice me. How do you get out of here?  I looked around to find a way. 

Why isn't there another way for  me to get out of here? Are they going to stay up here for long? Ah~ so tired. I'll just rest here then.

Niel POV

"Stupid Chanhee! Who does he think he is to ditch us for that b*tch? How long does he know her? How long can they even last?"

It happens every year, he'll hook up with a random girl, date her, sleep with her, then throws her away and go for another. Then the girl would act up and cause a bunch of drama and who would clean that up? Of course, his precious childhood friend... me. 

"Come on hyung, you know how he is. This isn't the first time he hook up with some random girl and ditch us." 

"Of course I know him. But Ricky,he's in 11th grade now and sooner or later he'll be taking over one of South Korea's biggest companies, I would expect him to grow up and get over what happened 3 years ago."

"Hyung! You know you shouldn't talk about that."

"Why shouldn't I? Everyone had their hardships and everyone had to face theirs, and so should he."

"Hyung, you know how much it hurted him! He couldn't posssible be over it. You were there, you know how he was when it happened. He broked. It wasn't a pretty sight."

"Ugh~ I don't know! Ricky, just go back to Changjo and CAP hyung and let me have some peace. I need to think."

"Okay hyung. You relax for now and if anything happens, call us. We're always there. Bye hyung!"  Slam! 

"Urg, Chanhee, what am I going to do with you?" Rumble!

What was that? Is someone here? I grabbed a stick nearby and hold onto it tightly. "Hello? Is someone there? Get out here now or I'll call the police! Hello?" 

I looked around and saw a pair of legs poking out behind the boxes in the corner. Ah ha! You're hiding, eh? You're dead now!

I slowly walked up to the boxes, "1,2,3, AHHH!"  

I was about to hit the guy behind the boxes but then I saw a little boy sleeping there. Eh? Is he supposed to be here? He looks like a middle schooler.

I loooked at his uniform and saw his name tag. Lee Byunghun. Interesting.

Curious, I squatted down to get a better look at the boy. His skin is really pretty. So white and smooth, like a girl.

I took off his glasses and gasped. Oh my god. Heavens! There had never been such a beautiful creature like he.

His white, smooth skin became radiant to his layers of lashes belonging to his small yet beautiful eyes. And those small, pink...

"Hmm..."  Aw sh*t, he's waking up! His glassses!

I hastly put the glasses on him again and try to think of a way to hide. I''ll just pretend I'm sleeping.

No One's POV

Hm~that was the best sleep I had for so long.

"Huh? Did they left already? It's so quiet?" Byunghun stand up to see if the people there a minute ago was still here but saw Niel right after he stepped out from behind the boxes. 

"Ah---" Byunghun covered his mouth before he could scream. Why is he here? Doesn't matter. I need to leave here before he wakes up.

Byunghun slowly walked to the door but before he reached the door knob, someone stand right in front of him. He looked up to see Niel looking at him, smirking.

"Where are you going Byunghun-shi?" How did he know my name?

"I'm not stalker, don't you worry. I saw your name on you name tag." Eh? Can he read minds?

"And no, I don't read minds if you were wondering."  Byunghun's eyes widen as he looked at Niel in shock.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Niel asked Byunghun but smirked when Byunghun didn't stop staring at him.

"I'm I that pretty for you to stare so hard!" Niel speaked lowly into Byunghun's ear, making his jump.

"Aw! You are so cute!" Niel smiled as Byunghun's cheeks immediately turned pink.

"Hey! I'm Niel. Real name Ahn Daniel. Nice to meet you!" Niel put out a hand toward Byunghun, Byunghun just nod.

Niel frowned, "Am I scary? Why aren't you talking to me?" He step forward and Byunghun step backward.

"S-sorry Niel-shi, I-i really n-need t-to go n-now." And Byunghun rushed off the roof, leaving a stun Niel.

Niel finally came back to his consious when his phone rang.

"Yoebsaeyo?"

"Niel hyung, are you feeling better now?"

 "Yeah, I'll be down there in a second. Bye!"

Niel sighed and smiled, "Lee Byunghun. What an interesting character."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving Break!!!!! 

Yeah! A whole week off of school! Here's another chapter for my precious readers! ^^

I'm so happy right now. I will update again later this week. I have a whole week off!!! I just feel like this story is going to have some excitment in it now. Ahhh!!!~~~~

Wait for my next update!!!! I'll work harder!!! I'm so excited!!!

Have fun! Love every single of you readers <3 <3 <3

~BunnyPie^^