Let me be..

Let me be..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There's a day.

 

It almost 11PM, but Baekhyun still wide awake. Rain pouring harder outside their apartment. The thunderstorm was so loud, making him flinch a little, as chilly wind brushing through his pale cheeks. He standing in front of half opened big glass door towards the balcony. Staring deeply at the dark skies, yet so contrast with brightness of the city's lights in front of him. Hopelessly, absorbed by the rain drops.

 

Baekhyun took a deep breathe as he inhaled the cold rainy night. Did he want to make himself killed? Maybe yes, he thought. But not today. Now he just need some fresh air, to keep him sane, to woke him up from the suffocated dream.

 

There's a time.

 

When Baekhyun thinks he was completely forgot about him. A man he had loved with all his heart for whole six years in his entire life. That man is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. He was Baekhyun's first. The one who taught him about love, patience, and forgiving. Showed him the meaning of sadness and happiness. Tasted the sweetness of kisses and hugs, the bitterness of angers and tears. The one and only who runs his world.

 

Until one day he walk away and wrecked Baekhyun's world.

 

"I'm sick of you!" Chanyeol harshly cold voice echoes in his ears, seems like it was yesterday. Last day, day when Chanyeol left him, alone. After whole four years of waiting him to comeback. Yes, that was four years of long distant relationship, he had wasted for him just hoping someday Chanyeol would back into his world, building back their own world, tied him with commitment until only death can separate them. But, no. Of course, it never came true.

 

He should have known from the first place, since Chanyeol decide to leave, that just him in this relationship. Because he feels like he'd fall in love and go through that whole heart-aching and breaking up by himself. Seems in the last four years, Chanyeol didn't feels anything towards him anymore. That man who left him alone with broken heart and trusted. Successfully turn Baekhyun's life upside down.

 

Wind blowing more stronger. Baekhyun's small body shivering through it. His heart pounding in pain, tried to closed both of his ears. It's feels like the wind screaming Chanyeol's last words to him, again and again. It hurts so much, to remember. To tired to remaind that what he used to have, but now he don't have it anymore. He knows, love is not enough, other factors are needed to survive in this relationship. But, nobody is strong in front of love, especially when you are the only one who tried to changes and made this relationship worked. Baekhyun's sighed hardly. Even though he don't want to cried anymore, after all this time, tears already filling in Baekhyun's pretty sorrow eyes.

 

Because of a simple words.

 

People said that words doesn't hurt. Oh, they are so ing liar. Maybe they are just doesn't know, maybe their hearts are numb, or maybe they are too stupid to understand the true meaning of that words.

 

Words is more sharper than a knife because it can slice him into a small pieces. Words is more dangerous than a dynamite, a single word can torn him apart without warned and mercy. That's what Baekhyun feels about Chanyeol's last words.

 

 

                                                              

 

 

 

It already past midnight. Kris stirred in his bed, looked like something was disturbed his peaceful dream.

 

The urges feeling come when he trying to find a comfort warmth from the pretty man beside him. He rolled his body to the left side of bed, and reachout his long arm. Instead of his lover warm body, there was an empty, cold bed sheet greet his fingers. He found nothing, realize some coldness attack him. Kris peeked open his eyes. It's empty. The half side of their bed are cold. He didn't see his half heart there, snuggling like a baby as usual, with his cutely pouty lips in his peaceful face.

 

"Babe.." He called with hoarse voice. No one answered. "Baekhyun.." He trying called again more louder than before. Still there's no sounds of Baekhyun.

 

Kris decide to walk out of bed and open the door. With half opened eyes, he come out from their shared bedroom to down stairs. Kris keep looking around their apartment rooms, but Baekhyun no where to be found.

 

Last place, Kris though. Then, he walk slowly to the hallway towards living room. Suddenly, he could felt the strange wind blew his smooth skin. Kris shivered, he also felt a goosebumps throughout his body. Kris' eyes wide opened, the cold air knocked him back to his senses.

 

Kris' heart pounding hard, his worried.

 

From afar, he can clearly heard the sounds of rain pouring outside echoing in dark living room. Unpleasant feeling surrounding him. In front of big glass door, he finally found his half heart. Standing back facing him. Kris can see Baekhyun's body trembling.

 

He walk slowly, don't want to disturb the other. With thick blanket -he had found on his way, hanging at the edge of sofa- in his right arm. The blanket they always used when watching movies together, or just for keeping their body warmth when snuggled to each other in the end of their hectic day.

 

Quietly he approach Baekhyun, and wrapped the blanket around his lover trembling and wet body. Kris sneaks his arms around Baekhyun's slim waist, made Baekhyun body stop trembling in process. Kris pulling their body inside, far away from the said opened glass door. Protecting the smaller from harsh weather, hugging him tightly and safe. Baekhyun leaned his back closer to Kris perfectly building hard chest, strangely it's not felt uncomfortable at all. Instead it felt like there were the right place he should belong now.

 

"What are you doing out here, babe? Look at you, you can catch a cold." Kris says, with husky deep voice, full of concern and worried.

 

Baekhyun felt a warmth sensation was emerging inside his heart just by hearing Kris' voice. But he stay silence.

 

Kris frowned. He knows there must be something wrong with Baekhyun. As he knows his lover never acted like this before.

 

"Babe..?? Baby... What are you thinking about?" Kris asking, softly kissing at top of Baekhyun's head then resting his own head at Baekhyun's right shoulder, inhaled deeply in his lover sweet scent.

 

Kris could feels Baekhyun's sadness throughout his body. It's make his own heart clenched. He hate this. He never want to see his lover in this state anymore. Because Baekhyun always smile when they were together. He always trying to treat Baekhyun right. Baekhyun is his life, his world. Since the first time he saw that angelic face near his favorite bubble tea's cafe at the side town. The smaller figure plastered permanently in Kris' mind. With the smells of spring breeze caressing his silver grey locks, his favorite taro flavor in the left hand and a perfect smile all over his face. That was five years ago, a very grateful day in his life.

 

With a trembling hands, Baekhyun's intertwine his slender fingers to Kris' ones. He can feels Kris' warmth heat surrounding his exhausted body.

 

"Nothing.." Baekhyun replies. His voice almost cracks, and his body start shaking slightly. Kris hugged him even tighter, closing every space between them.

 

"Hey, baby.. It's okay. I'm here, I'm here.." Kris coos into his ear, rubbing his another free hand at Baekhyun's arms trying to comforting him.

 

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter