jealous?

You Are My Wife

"Okay, now its your turn to practice hyoyeon". Ask their choreographer oppa after they had finished to practice their "mr.mr" dance and take a five minutes break. Hyoyeon get up to get ready at the middle of that practice room. She will perform with 'full moon' song. She start the practice with some male backup dancers. Hyoyeon immersed with the song and practice well in her steps. She dances ually and follow and feel the music. 


"Hyung,i'm going to see snsd practice in a minute. I 'll be back..see ya". And now eunhyuk rush to the snsd practice room. It was not unusual for snsd to have eunhyuk in the practice room while they are in the middle of practicing because before most of the time eunhyuk was stay there to see his beloved one dance.


"Hyoyeon , you should get more into the dance. Try not to be awkward when you have to make a skinship with your partner. Okay!? One more" . Instruct Jaewon oppa and make hyoyeon to practice again in that part.


" Like this oppa?"

"Yes,good".


Hyoyeon dance and dance dance. More ual way just like Jaewon oppa want. Her dance partner touch here and there of hyoyeon body. Like he was explore all of her body. The other snsd member was sit at the corner near the exit door while watch dance from their dancing queen. At that time the door squek a little bit and all heads turn into it except for hyoyeon and the boys that still practice. 


"Eunhyuk oppa, oppa, oppa". Called seohyun in a bit screaming. But, no respond from eunhyuk. His eyes glued at a little blonde y figure infront him that dancing closely with the other man. That man dance like only he was in the world. He even touch hyoyeon that make eunhyuk widen his eyes. It feels like he get an electric shock. He can 't stand watch her wife to touch by other man anymore. He close the door and go back to their practice room.


"What 's wrong with eunhyuk oppa. I called him he didn 't hear and then just go like that". Mumbling seohyun.


"He must be jealous". Smile tiffany in her word while her eyes fix to her handphone.

All of them didn 't get what tiffany said. "Jealous! Why?". Ask sunny in a low voice to make sure hyoyeon didn 't hear. Yea, of course she didn 't hear because the music play loudly.


"There, in that reflection. I see eunhyuk eyes was only focus on hyoyeon. His face pictured that he was angry and jealous of that guys". Said tiffany excitedly while pointed at the large mirror infront of them. 


"But why?". Ask seohyun innocently. "Oh my seo baby, you don 't know why? So innocent" Smile taeyeon while seohyun hair. "Look at hyoyeon dance, that was so close between them. And a bit ual i see. If i in eunhyuk oppa shoes i might get jealous too. How dare that guys make a skinship with his wife. They're newlywed". Conclude jessica of that question. And all of them nod in argee.


"What is this? How dare that guy touch my hyoyeon body. I still not yet fully get her. Damn you,she is my wife you know?".


Mumble eunhyuk alone in his way to their practice room.


"Okay, that 's all for today. It 's already late. Thanks for your hardwork". Thanks Jaewon oppa while clap and make his way to go out. 

"Ahhh, i 'm so tired. Let 's go home". Said hyoyeon while walk to the door.

"Hyoyeon,  are you going to your apartment or our dorm tonight?" Ask taeyeon while they are make their way to the car park.

 "Hmm, my apartment. I already tell manager oppa to drop me there later". 

 "Oh i see". Said taeyeon.


While in the car, they all just keep silent because they are tired the whole day. In one day, they have to attend hyohyuk wedding and then immediately to practice for their world tour. After 20 minutes they have arrived at hyoyeon apartment.


"Thanks oppa. Thanks all. Bye! See you tomorrow" . Wave hyoyeon to her lovely sisters.


"Bye"


"Sleep well"..



"I 'm bet they will making out tonight". Whisper jessica to tiffany.






#here i just want to say sorry for those waiting..i'm busy doing my final and its will finished soon. hopefully this chapter can make you happy as well as my apologize for all.


dont forget to comment and thanks.