our first night

You Are My Wife

At snsd dorm.

" kyahhhhhh...my ert mind!  Please go away! Shush shush". Jessica shush her mind like she shush an unwelcoming cat. 

  " yah, stop it sica. Please get your mind right. You make me scared you know? Just stop smiling alone and please get your prevert mind away from me". 

" fany -ah, don't tell me that this thing never cross your mind uh? I'm telling you first in the car that they gonna make love. You must have think about it. How they do? Or...you afraid hyoyeon might pregnet and she will make you take care of her baby. You will be babysitter for her". Jessica getting near, near and near to tiffany face until that girl lay her body on taeyeon lap that was just beside her.

"Aniyo ~ i'm not".

"Yah, i'm getting annoyed right now. Chincha. Can both of you stop it right now. Before cucumber get into your mouth later sica,please don't say something like that, they will never do prevert thing. Hyoyeon will focus on our world tour. One more she not prevert like you". Burst taeyeon in a half angry while tiffany was already move her body from taeyeon and sit beside maknae that was at the end of the couch.

"Chill taenggo ~ but i'm sure with my word. Let's bet! "

Everyone make a dumb face towards jessica. They thought what kind of bet she want to do. 

"Guys, let bet that hyohyuk will make love tonight. If i wrong, i will do a laundry for a week. But, i'm not going laundry alone. Someone that bet same as me will do laundry too. And if it true, the opposite side will also do a laundry. How is it? Deal?". Jessica so excited and she cannot wait for the result.

" so, who want to bet? All?. Yea everyone should bet. It will be exciting".

" they wont..".

" they wont..".

" they wont.." 

" so all of you bet that they wont do it?! Fany -ah.....".

"Sorry sica, but they wont".

" ok 1 vs 7. What a big gap".

Said jessica while took her deep breath.

"BUT how did we know the result?" Ask yuri. And all girls seem agreed with her.

 

"Let's call her. If she had a heavy breath that might be..". Suggest jessica.

"No we can't disturb them. And it also cannot be a solid prove. What if hyoyeon unnie lie. And maybe she was dancing". Said seohyun not agree with jessica suggestion.

"Just change what we bet. Let bet if there are red marks on hyoyeon neck. We can see it and she can't covered it." Taeyeon speaks get into the bet.

" ok set. Tomorrow we will find out". Said sooyoung while high five with yuri.

"wah, taeyeon have a prevert mind too. I never thought that you will come out with that idea. TAEnggo jjang!!!" Said jessica happily while give taeyeon a claps.

" it just an idea" . Said taeyeon with a puzzled and embrassed in her face.


At hyohyuk apartment.

Hyoyeon step in her house. It's so silent. Maybe eunhyuk didn't come home yet. She tought herself. While waiting for her husband, hyoyeon take a bath and she want to cook a dinner for her beloved husband.

"what should i make for him?..ermmm...".

She search all the kitchen to get the ingrediants.

"A ah, let just make a cabonara spagheti for tonight".

After hyoyeon serves the meal on the table, she heard someone open the door. She bet it must eunhyuk, her lovely husband. She run towards front door to greet her husband.

"Annyeong oppa!"

Eunhyuk just ignore her and move to the kitchen to get water to drink.

"Oppa! Why are you not answering me?"

"Yea annyeong". Said eunhyuk coldly and he still avoid to look at hyoyeon eyes.

"Oppa, look at me". Hyoyeon took eunhyuk muscular arm and make him facing her.

"oppa? Are you crying? What's wrong? Tell me oppa".

"Please, let me alone. I'm not in mood".

"But, before that please eat my meal. I have prepared you carbonara spagheti". Ask hyoyeon still wandering what happen to her husband.

"No, nevermind. I'm full". Still eunhyuk reply coldly while he make his way to their bedroom.

Hyoyeon getting annoyed to her husband. She angry of eunhyuk behaviour.

"Yah, lee hyukjae. You monkey. I don't know what's going on to you. I have tried to be nice to you but you make me like this? Please appreciate what i did. I make your dinner because i cared. And i ask for your problem too because i cared. But you? You just make your monkey face. And i don't know what happen. Please...".

Eunhyuk stop and he come closer to hyoyeon. He grap hyoyeon arm. Tightly. Make hyoyeon cannot go away. And struggle to go because of the pain.

"The problem is you. YOU!"

Hyoyeon shocked and she scared too of eunhyuk. Eunhyuk full of anger.

"This morning, we just get married. Because we are too busy, we go to the sm building, to practice.We cannot do anything. We have no time for honeymoon too. Did you know how bad i feel? "

hyoyeon just hear what eunhyuk want to tell. She not dare to lift head up to see eunhyuk that was just an inch from her.

"When taeyeon told that no honeymoon for us, i was just want to grap you wrist and run away with you from this busy life. But that not the problem". He paused. He smoothly pull up hyoyeon face facing him. Hyoyeon eyes teary. She felt sorry that she angry with him. Its make hyoyeon more teary when eunhyuk voice was so soft and full of love while whisper her the story.

"I watch you practicing dance for your concert today. My heart want to fall and its like want to break into piece. I don't like when you dance with other guy like that".

Hyoyeon slightly punch eunhyuk chest. She smile.

"Oppa, are jealous?"

"Of course i'm jealous. But this one thing make me want to punch that guy face. How dare he touch you huh?! I'm your husband, but i'm not touch your yet!".Hyoyeon pinch eunhyuk cheeck when he pout. Eunhyuk make a circle around her waist.

"I don't know that my baby such a jealous man". Said hyoyeon while hug his neck.

Eunhyuk lift hyoyeon body and carry her to their room. Bridal style. 

"Only for you..".

Eunhyuk put hyoyeon slowly on the bed. He caresed hyoyeon hair. Hyoyeon still not letting her hand go from eunhyuk neck. Eunhyuk kiss her lips. He showered her plenty of kiss on her face.

"let's do it tonight". Whisper eunhyuk in hyoyeon ear and it.

Hyoyeon laugh at eunhyuk husky voice . When hyoyeon laugh at him, he take a revenge. He hyoyeon neck. He it make hyoyeon to let her moan. Eunhyuk take off hyoyeon oversized shirt. Her free body now infront of eunhyuk eyes. He take her bra off. And bounce her white that make he smirk. He her right while the other hand cares the other side. He do the same to the left one. Hyoyeon cannot control the pleasure and she keeps moan and moan. Eunhyuk bite hyoyeon chest and make a red mark on it. "Ah, its hurt" . Eunhyuk didnt hear it and he goes back to her neck to make a spot there. But he stopped. " aniyo, aniyo..not there oppa. Please". Hyoyeon beg. And now eunhyuk was already to put her junior in hyoyeon. 

"Oppa, mianhe..i think its not the right time." Said hyoyeon while she covered her woman with her small hands.

"What are saying huh ~". Eunhyuk let hyoyeon hands go. And his 's head was already to go in. But he stopped again when see hyoyeon close her eyes tightly and she was afraid. He goes up again and kiss her. He comfart her wife.

"It gonna hurt first. But, later it will turn pleasure. You just have to endure it for a while. You can clinched my arm if that hurt". He said . He push his inside hyoyeon. In one try his was fully in hyoyeon. Hyoyeon scream due to the pain she feel. Her eyes teary. She grap a blanket to endure her pain. Eunhyuk in and out again and again.

Blood come out from hyoyeon hole. He know that her wife was still and he make carefully so that hyoyeon not scared what they have done tonight. The pain was slowly gone. It turn out to be pleasure. Hyoyeon for a few times while eunhyuk was still her more faster. Finally, they together inside hyoyeon. Eunhyuk lay down beside her lovely wife. A few beads of sweet for on her face. He kiss her wife. 

"Thank you for tonight". Said eunhyuk while hug her wife tightly.











*oh my god . it's worst chapter. i cannot write a sory and don't know how to write. =='..