No Honeymoon!

You Are My Wife

     "Wow , this house wonderful. Why my uncle give both of you this big apartment? Ah,i'm jealous" sigh sunny while wandering the apartment that lee sooman give to the newlywed.


After hyoyeon and eunhyuk wedding, all of snsd members and suju members  followed them to their new apartment . Every inch in the building admire them. 


"I want this house too". Said Taeyeon jealously . " Let me tell you something Taeng...".Taeyeon turn to eunhyuk that not finish his word. She wonder what eunhyuk want to tell. "What?".Ask Taeyeon when she see eunhyuk smirk. "You know right, that Lee Sooman teacher really love this dancing couple.".Said eunhyuk proudly while he hug hyoyeon waist make hyoyeon blush and shy towards her husband sudden act. 


Eunhyuk laugh,when he watch Taeyeon walk away from them. "Taeng, if you want house like this...just get married soon. ermm Leeteuk hyung always ready". Joke eunhyuk while he pointed Leeteuk that in confused,dont know what they are talking about. 


"YAH, hyukjae! you don't play with me AH!. Faster get ready to go practice .We already late". Burst taeyeon in anger but still her face turn red when mention about marriage .

"But, we are just married Taeng. Why not you  considered about it?".Plead eunhyuk. "You are lucky oppa for marrying hyoyeon unnie. But you are unlucky too because you have to face taeyeon unnie". Whisper yoona on eunhyuk that can be heard everyone.

Taeyeon and the other girls make a way to door and hyoyeon followed behind in sooyoung arm,draging!.

Taeyeon turn around. "YAH, hyukjae..for your information no HONEYMOON for you in awhile." .Hyoyeon cannot deny it because she know that they are really busy to prepare for their world tour. She know well about this tour before their wedding but eunhyuk want to proceed the wedding even they are busy with their schedule.

"But...".Donghae patted eunhyuk shoulder while they bid a goodbye to the girls. 

"Arghhhhhhh....i want my honeymoon...".Cry eunhyuk. But, the members just laugh at eunhyuk act. They understand their member feeling. They cannot help because that was already decide that snsd wolrd tour will coming soon.Suju also have their comeback.

They let eunhyuk calming down first while they wait he at the car park. "So no free time for me and hyoyeon?". Ask eunhyuk to herself.





# Not a good chapter. ahaha..but im trying do the best. Dont shy to drop your comment. Any idea just please...

thank you.