Little problem

Handsome househusband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Abeoji called just now?"

"Yes, Yong... It's the same proposal. He's asking me to work in the company. Not as regular employee but as General Manager of the main branch."

"So what did you say to Abeoji?"

"Yeobo, we talked about this, right? I want to be with the kids and be the wife and mom that our family deserve."

"But Shin-ah, I know it's your dream to work in your family's company. Too bad that you met a poor guy like me. I am sorry, I became the hindrance in fulfilling your dreams."

"Yah! How can you say that? Meeting you was the greatest thing ever! My dearest Yong, you know that I love you a lot, right? I don't care about your social status. You love me, I love you, we have wonderful kids... What more can I ask for?"

"Shin-ah, you know what, I feel insecure sometimes. You deserve a life of a Queen. You deserve to have a husband much better than me..."

"Stop it Yong Hwa! I told you that life is not always about material things. Before I met you, my life was dull and my father manage my life like a robot. But when you came, everything changes. I learn to love and experience true happiness. We have three adorable little angels that strenghtens our family. So my dearest namja, you don't have to feel insecure... You have me... I am yours... Only yours."

"I love you Shin-ah..."

"I love you too, yeobo!"

 

"Shin?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can we?"

"Huh?"

"Shin, can we do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know... making love..."

"Hahaha! You are blushing Yong Yong! What a insatiable husband I have! In this broad daylight?"

"The twins are not around and our little baby is asleep. This is the best time."

"What if I get pregnant again?"

"Then Kyung Mi will have a little sister or baby brother..."

"You will not stop until you get what you want, right?"

"You know me so well, Shin-ah..."

 

---

It's 10am but the couple is in the midst of their lovemaking. It's been almost a week since they last did it and Yong Hwa has been waiting for it, more like craving for it to happen.

 

"Ahhhh... Yong..."

"Shhhh... Yeobo, not so loud."

"More please... ahhh..."

"Shin, I think I'm..."

"Me too Yong..."

 

They lost count of how many rounds and how many positions they have been. It's almost 12noon when their 10 months old little girl woke up.

 

"Kyung Mi! Are you okay now? Mommy's very worried about you baby."

"Shin, just stay here. I will cook our lunch. I will also fetch the twins later."

"Handsome Yong Hwa, you seem so weird nowadays... Wae?"

"Weird? I am always like this..."

"You are a whole lot sweeter. But I like it!"

"You are thinking too much my wife! Just take a rest. I know you are tired."

"It's your fault! You are a bit rough and insatiable. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter