Wonderful Family

Handsome househusband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is only five thirty in the morning but the handsome daddy Yong Hwa is wide awake. The cold winter morning makes him sleepy. Wearing a shirt and his simpsons pajamas, he's making his way to the sink to wash the vegetables and fruits. He keeps on yawning while preparing the breakfast of his family. It is his turn to prepare the breakfast because Shin Hye stay up late last night in taking care of their baby Kyung Mi who has a fever. He have less than an hour to prepare and within the next thirty minutes, he must go and wake their lovely twins. He's not just a talented singer and guitarist but he is also a responsible husband and father. Shin Hye's always tell him that she's the luckiest girl marrying a man like Jung Yong Hwa. He is just halfway in slicing the carrot when a tiny pair of hands embrace his waist from behind. It's no other than his princess, Ae Cha.

 

"Daddy, good *yawns* morning..."

"Baby, you're up early. You still have few more minutes to sleep."

"Dae Hyun oppa kicked me out from the bed that's why I woke-up."

"Your Dae Hyun oppa is a bit violent when he is sleeping, right? Don't worry, he doesn't mean to do that. He love you so much."

"Daddy, what are you cooking today?"

"I am making chicken soup and I am preparing your sandwich for school."

"Are you going to send us to school too?"

"Yes, baby... And I will be the one to fetch you and your oppa later. Maybe we can eat ice cream after school."

"Yehey! I love that Daddy! But please don't tell Mommy about it because she will be mad at us. She doesn't want us to always eat ice cream. She told me that it's bad for our teeth."

"Alright, it's our secret. By the way, Ae Cha, can you please wake your oppa? It will be good if you two will be early in school. I don't want the two of you to be late."

"Okay daddy! But I have a request..."

"Request?!"

"Daddy... I know I am a big girl already but can you carry me in your arms please?"

"Aigoo... Is that your request? I will gladly carry you because you are my darling princess Ae Cha."

"I love you to the moon and back, Daddy! I love you so much and I love Mommy too and Dae Hyun oppa and Kyung Mi and... too many more!"

 

Yong Hwa continued preparing breakfast even he's carrying their four year old daughter. His children, specially Ae Cha is very close to him. She's a 'daddy's girl' actually. At such a young age Ae Cha and his twin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter