Broken Heart

Fallen Angels?!! ( Remade )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 1 week later -

Rena's POV

Aigoo~~ I am really excited today because Kai invites me to his party and I want to look pretty and decent in front of him so I’ll dress up nicely for the party. Well, maybe I won’t as beautiful as the other girls but I’ll still try. He invites all the students and he said he’s going to announce something. I am looking forward to this ‘something’, because who knows that maybe Kai oppa will announce to everyone that no one can bully me ever again. So, why don’t I come and enjoy the party?

You know what? This week is the most sorrowful week in my life. I’ve been bullied by EXO’s fangirls because they are jealous at me for having Kai as my boyfriend. They wrote bad words on my table and they even poured water on me! But that’s not all they did, because there is still much more and I won’t make it to the party on time if I am to go on with the list. Okay, let’s head to the party now,,

http://www.polyvore.com/dating_time/set?id=127722660

I finally arrived at Kai’s mansion. He’s rich but he’s not richer than me of course. My father is the richest and the strongest gangster in Korea. He loves so much and he is a little too overprotective over me, but I just love him as much. Okay, get back to the party, this place is totally crowded and I have to squeeze myself between the crowds to get to Kai. I saw him and his group of friends by the stairs, and they look as if they are waiting for someone. So I decided to approach them.

" Annyeong Exo oppas~~ " I greet them.

"Hi too Bunny!!" they greet back in unison.

"Do you want me to tour you around the house??" Kai turns to me and asked.

"Okay oppa" I said. "Let's go~~“He said and the two of us get out from the crowd and roam around his mansion. He looks really happy when he toured me around the place.

"Babe, can you wait here for a while? I want to greet my friends there." He said, pointing at some direction. "Okie dokie oppa~~ " I replied and Kai walks away to greet his friends.

I wait here alone and that makes me feel left out, I feel like I don’t belong here. After another good ten minutes, Kai called me and told me to meet up at the backyard. Then I go and ask a few maids and butlers where the backyard is. When I ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter