The Decision

Fallen Angels?!! ( Remade )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to YG school right away after what happened in the rooftop with Kris. I am disappointed with EXO, they surely betrayed me. I don’t know what to do anymore, so I was to talk it out with my brother. My brother is Kwon JiYong or he’s known better as Gdragon, the leader of Bigbang, the strongest male gang in Korea.

- At the Canteen -

"Baby girl, what are you doing here?? And who make you cry??" My brother asked me with a concern voice.

"Oppa, I want to tell you something" I said.

"What it is about?" he asked.

"Oppa the students at SM school are bullying me all this time. I want to change and get my revenge on them, Can you tell dad that I want to go to America and train to be a gangster?” I explained to my brother.

"You want to be a gangster? But that's too dangerous for you, baby" he said.

“That’s why I want a training in America. If you don’t want to help than its fine, I can ask mom and dad myself” I said, a little annoyed with my overprotective brother.

I called my mom and dad right after and asked them about the gangster thing. Well, to let you know the truth, my parents are the best underground mafia. That pretty much explain why our family is the richest in Korea. My dad is Kwon Byung Hyun, while my mom is Yoo In Na.

      

“Yeoboseyo~~” I said when someone pick up the call.

“Yes honey, what happened to you?” the person on the other line asked immediately, and judging from the voice, it must be my mom.

“Is dad there too? I just want to ask you about something” I explained.

“Your dad’s here. Should I put it on a speakerphone?” your mother asked and you answered with a simple yes.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yeah, ready” my parents answered in unison.

“Mom, dad, can I go to America and train to be a gangster?” I asked them my point.

“But that’s too dangerous for you honey, and besides, why do you want to go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter