Nightmare in the Form of a Dream

My Child's Father

6.png

 

Oh my God...This is it, I thought, standing about ten feet away from Exo aka the gods I practically have worshiped for years now. I just couldn't believe it was happening. I had curled my long black hair slightly and put on a pretty white lace dress that made me look a lot better than I usually feel like I look. There were thousands of screaming fangirls pushing around to catch some more glimpses of their favorite Exo members, but I didn't care. I was going to meet Kai. I was going to meet the y dancing machine I would fangirl over onscreen every single day of my Exo filled life. 

It was a dream come true; or so I thought.

 

After waiting in a ridiculously long line with my Exo album clutched to my chest, I reached the first Exo member. Wow. I was actually standing in front of Suho, the leader I grew to affectionately think of and cringe when he would be on Exo Showtime doing something embarassing. He was so handsome in person...The cameras really didn't do him justice. 

 

"Hello," Suho smiled up at me and started to sign his name. "What's your name?"

"I'm Minyoung," I answered, hands trembling. So handsome...so kind...

"That's a nice name," he said kindly before handing me back my album with a sweet smile. 

 

I died. I died and flew up to heaven. I swear, I had never felt more blessed in my life.

 

I continued to move down the line of extremely goodlooking Exo members, and by the time I reached my bias Kai, I was a trembling and slightly tearful mess. 

"Hello~!" Kai greeted me with a happy  grin and adorable voice. 

"Uh...hey," I answered, heart beating about five billion beats per minute. He said something, but I didn't even notice because I was so busy taking in the beautiful features of his face. He really was a lot tanner than he looked in a lot of videos and photographs. It was gorgeous... 

I was pulled back down to reality when I saw a smirk form on his face. 

"I'll take that as a yes," he smirked again. My poor heart felt like it was about to fall out of my chest at that moment.

"Huh?"

"Am I your favorite?" he asked innocently, his eyes sparkling happily.

"Uh, yeah." 

Wow, I thought to myself, internally punching myself. Could I BE more smooth?

"That's nice," he smiled his angelic smile again and slipped a small piece of paper inside of the album while I gawked at his face some more. He leaned closer and whispered to me, and made my heart pound faster and faster with every centimeter he neared me.

"You're my favorite too," he said quietly and innocently with a hint of seduction in his voice. "Bye!" 

 

I moved further down the line in a trance. 

 

Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai.

 

My whole body shook and tears even began to form in my eyes. I had just met Kai. I had just met Kai in person. He said I was his favorite. 

 

As soon as I passed through the rest of the line, I wildly went to unfold the paper Kai had written on.

 

You're pretty and I like you. Meet me at my hotel at 11? We can hang out... ^_^

 

He had scribbled down the address of the hotel and his room number. What? Kai wanted to meet me? Kai wanted to hang out with ME? No way.

 

I felt my body go cold with shock and my heart sped up at the thought of it. Of course I would go...It's KAI.

 

 

~~~

 

I spent the rest of the day in an absolute trance. I could barely even talk, I swear. When 10:30 rolled around, I got ready meticulously and with shaky hands. I was going to meet Kai in his hotel room...

I put on something nice and spent a great deal of time in front of the mirror practicing what kinds of faces to make. Lame, I know.

 

Finally, I called a taxi and headed to the hotel. There were some fangirls congregating in the lobby, but I walked past them. They didn't know what room they boys were in. I did. I felt a great deal of satisfaction with this knowledge. 

I finally reached the room number Kai had written down and I took a deep, nervous, shaky breath. I knocked. 

 

I don't know what I had expected, but the sight of Kai opening his hotel room door made my heart race and another cold wave of shock flow through me. I was cold...so cold.

"Hi, Minyoung," he cooed sweetly with a happy smile on his face. "Come in."

 

I bowed awkwardly and slipped into his room. He chuckled a little and flopped down onto his bed.

 

"Sit with me," he said in a charming voice, patting the spot next to him welcomingly. 

"O...on your bed...?" I sputtered, taken aback.

"Er, yes," he said, laughing a little. 

 

My feet carried me to his bed and I sat stiffly next to him. He chuckled that deep chuckle again. 

 

"Relax," he groaned, leaning closer to me. "It's okay." He laid a warm hand on my leg and his skin's contact with mine made my heart rate spike again. I bit back a gasp. Korean pop star Kai from the wildly popular group Exo just touched me.

"I have my own room tonight and I wanted to make the most of it," he said in a low voice.

"Wh...what do you mean...?" I stammered, trying to be more confident. He laughed again. What was up with him?

"Loosen up. Let me help you," he whispered, leaning towards me and letting his breath reach my neck. I bit back another moan. "Can I kiss you?" His voice was slow and seductive yet somehow a touch of innocence was detectable as well.

 

"Uh...yes...of course..." 

Was I going to say no? Hell no. Why would I? That's ridiculous.

 

Little did I know I was getting myself into. Kai leaned close to my face and looked into my eyes. He tenderly lifted my face up towards his by pressing up my chin. 

His full lips enveloped my own in a sweet, long kiss. He leaned into the kiss some more, scooting closer to me while his warm lips played with mine. He deepened the kiss and my pulse quickened. His kiss became more needy and more passionate, and I couldn't help but take a mental note that I would probably never enjoy a kiss more in my life.

 

"Mmm...Minyoung," he groaned. He broke the kiss and started to leave small butterfly kisses on my jawline before kissing down my neck. He gently on some skin on my neck and I moaned softly.

"Can I do more than kiss you...?" Kai asked, looking into my eyes to see how I felt about it. Suddenly, I was filled with a little bit of doubt. Does he do this a lot? Is this even safe? What if someone learns about it? I'd be dead...

He started to whisper gentle words of encouragement to me while nibbling softly on my ear. My body was screaming yes and my brain was hestiating slightly.

"It's going to be okay...Everything's going to be okay. I'll be careful. I'll be gentle. You'll like it...It will be unforgettable. You're my number one fan right? I'm your number one fan too..." Kai kissed me behind my ear softly before kissing down my neck again.

 

"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked, heart beating fast while he whispered some more sweet words into my ear.

"I'm positive," Kai replied in a silky smooth voice, making the hair on my arms stand up in anticipation. "I need you."

My heart skipped a beat and my breath hitched as his lips gently caressed my neck and his hands roamed up and down my sides.

 

"Okay," I moaned a little louder, eyelids half closed. "Then you can have me."'

 

I never would have guessed that those six words of consent would have changed my life forever.

 

Those six words began my magical, steamy, and unforgettable night with Exo's Kai. 

Those six words brought me into a dreamland that I will never get to wiggle out of. A dream or a nightmare? Who knows?


note: I don't think I'm going to make this story's chapters very long because my main story is my priority for now, but who knows? maybe i'll get more ideas keke

please support me in my attempt at this new story~!

THANK YOU! saranghae<3