Humor to Confusion

Did You Forget Me?
Taeyang's POV
It's too bright in here!
 
I slowly opened my right eye before opening the other. Then I closed them both and groaned. My head's pounding. I groaned and turned over.
 
"Woah!" I shot up right away, but soon regretted it. "! Hangover..." When my head stopped spinning I lifted the blanket up and realized... I'M !!
 
Where's my pants, or my briefs, or whatever I was wearing last night.
 
I stopped flipping out when I saw lipstick on my chest trailing down my body. 
 
Red lipstick? Wait... Ah Jung!
 
My frown turned upside down as I thought about what went down last night. Just thinking about it gets me up! Then I turned my attention to all my clothes scattered on the floor. I was feeling accomplished for finally getting into Ah Jung's . Wait, what is this?
 
     You were amazing last night! Let's get together and do it again ;)😘
          -Ah Jung ❤
 
Confirmed! Man I feel good! Time for a shower, and then off to meet my baby girl, Ah Jung!
 
I made my way into the bathroom with the biggest smile on my face. Immediately, I head into the shower, and without shame I sang out loud the whole time. After my shower I walked over to the mirror ready to start my daily cleansing routine.
 
"What the !"
 
Ah Jung's POV
"Daesung-ah~!! I'm bored," I complained to Daesung. "The sun has already set high above the building but still no sign of the sun himself, if you know what I mean."
 
"Is he still not there?" He laughed.
 
"Obviously no-"
 
BAM!! Both Daesung and I turned around and found Taeyang standing in the door. His usual swag attire was replaced with a muscle tee and baggy sweatpants. And is he wearing sunglasses?
 
"I'll take that as my leave," Daesung said, hanging up. 
 
I stood up and leaned against the table. On my face was the biggest smile on my face. "Why are you here so late. I missed you while you were away," I cooed.
 
"Cut the crap Ah Jung," he scowled at me before advancing towards me at lightning speed. When he was right in my face he whipped off his sunglasses and revealed the remains of my artwork. Without thinking twice I doubled over laughing. "Tell me what you got out of this."
 
I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. "What I got out of this? Let's see, a good laugh and self satisfaction of seeing your distressed face after throwing up all over me last night."
 
Taeyang's eyes widened. "I threw up?" I nodded my head. "On you?"
 
"How many times do I need to nod my head in one day?" I asked sarcastically.
 
"My poor Ah Jung! I'm so sorry!" My heart nearly jumped out of my throat as Taeyang crushed me in his arms.
 
Totally unexpected! "Ok, you can let go of me now. It's starting to hurt," I said in a sing song tone.
 
"I'm so sorry, Ah Jung. I don't know wha-"
 
"Yeah, yeah. What's happened already happened; no use crying over spilt milk," I said rolling my eyes. "In the meantime," I grabbed the bag behind me, "you can take your clothes back."
 
He grabbed the bag and looked surprised. "You wore my clothes?"
 
"Did you expect me to walk out in public with Taeyang vomit all over me? Of course I was going to wear your clothes, idiot."
 
The biggest smile spread across his face, which only caused me to look at him weird. "Can you not smile like that? It's kind of creeping me out."
 
"The thought of you in my clothes gives me so much self satisfaction," he said with the most accomplished look on his face. I rolled my eyes at him being overly dramatic for no reason. "But," he said cornering me in between his legs and the table that I was leaning on, "I really am sorry for what I did. Is there anyway that I can make up for my wrong doings?"
 
Taeyang's face was literally inches from mine, and call me crazy, but my heart was beating faster with each passing second. Even though he didn't get all the permanent marker from last night off his face, his eyes and skin was still radiating. His perfect nose never ceased to amaze me, and his lips. His lips are just as luscious as...as a pear? I don't know!
 
I saw Taeyang's eye travel down to my lips before traveling back up to my eyes. He placed one of his hands on the table top as the other rested on my lowering back. His face was really close to mine; too close as a matter of fact. I felt his hot breath against my lips. Time stood still as my eyes fluttered shut upon feeling Taeyang's lips lightly pressed upon mine.
 
My heart was bursting with a million different feelings all at once. At the same time, my brain was scolding me and telling me to push off the bastard that just took my first kiss. Everything seems so wrong but it feels so right. But it's quite obvious that my heart won when I slightly leaned in closer to his body. Something about his warmth was welcoming and familiar, something that I noticed the first time we initiated skin ship.
 
The kiss was beginning to take a whole other turn when Taeyang pulled my whole body against his and his lips began to mold perfectly with mine. However, not all heated moments become a blazing hot make out session.
 
"Damn!" Taeyang hissed as he pulled out his phone. "What do you want," he said to the person on the other line. "Eomma!" He said stepping away from me.
 
I don't know whether I should be surprised or not that we were interrupted by a phone call from his mom of all people.
 
"No, I'm not home right now." Silence. "No, I'm at Jiyong's company." Silence. "Ne?! You're coming over?!" Silence. "O-okay. I'll see you later then. Mmm... okay. Bye eomma."
 
"Well, that was dandy. What did your mom want?"
 
Taeyang sighed dramatically. "I can't have my mom seeing me like this." He turns to me. "Yah! Help me get rid of all this," he said motioning to his face in a circular motion.
 
"As much as I like how it looks on you? Hmm, I'll have to think about this one."
 
"Yah! This isn't funny!"
 
I put both my hands up in surrender. "Woah! Chill out dude, I was only joking. Now sit your hot mess down and I'll see what I can do."
 
10 MINUTES LATER
 
"Whatever you did to my face hurts like hell," Taeyang complained to me.
 
I rolled my eyes. Seriously, that's all I do when I'm around this guy: roll my eyes. One of these days I bet I'll roll my eyes into my head. "Are you seriously still complaining about that? You should just be grateful your face was all up in my chest the entire time."
 
"I was barely even able to enjoy that with all the pain you were inflicting on me," he said rubbing his face.
 
"We're here," I said upon arriving at Jiyong's door. "And quit rubbing your face! You're going to break out." For some reason Jiyong had called me to come along as well, which I find weird since Taeyang was only meeting his mom. "Aren't you going to knock?"
 
"I thought you were?" He looked innocently at me and I kind of understand why he thought I was going to knock: I was standing right in front of the door.
 
And I knocked. "Come in," came Jiyong's voice.
 
I opened the door slowly and pardoned Taeyang, which he refused to because he wanted to play the gentleman and hold the door for me. "Just go in!" I whispered harshly. He gave in with a sigh and walked past me.
 
"Eomma!" Taeyang said with excitement. Wow, 180º turn. Or maybe just bipolar.
 
"Aigo~ nae adeul!" A very beautiful, yet familiar, middle aged woman stood up from where she was seated and gave Taeyang a big hug followed by a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you. How is my son doing these days, huh? You're not missing out on any meals are you?"
 
Taeyang chuckled. "Of course not, eomma. I've been doing well."
 
As I continued to study her features, it suddenly shot through me. "Eomonim?"
 
Everyone's attention turned towards me. Taeyang's mom cleared . "Excuse me young lady, but do you know me?"
 
My confused look broadened into a smile as my thought was confirmed. "There's only one person with your personality out there, eomonim. It's me, Ah Jung." She continued to stare at me as though she was trying to recall. "Kang Ah Jung? You don't remember me? My mom and you were best friends throughout high school and college."
 
Her hardened face softened up a little bit. "Are you Yoon Ji Eun's little girl?" I nodded my head with a smile as she approached me with a smile that reciprocated my own. "Aigo~! Look at you, you're all grown up now. And beautiful just like your mother," she said giving me a tight hug.
 
"What are you talking about eomonim? You're still as beautiful as I remember. I guess it's true when eomma says that you'll never age no matter how old you are."
 
"Yah, you and your mom are just alike. By the way, how is she? We should do some catching up once in a while."
 
I smiled warmly. "I'm sure she would love that."
 
"Enough about that! Jiyong was just telling me that you and Youngbae are working together. How is that coming along?"
 
I stared at her blankly. "Youngbae?" She nodded her head. I blinked at her for a few seconds confused.
 
"Did you forget who Youngbae is? You two used to play together all the time and had the biggest crushes on each other," she tried explaining to me. Honestly, that info wasn't helping with the situation at all for I don't ever recall ever crossing paths with Youngbae. "Nae adeul, Youngbae," she said gesturing towards Taeyang.
 
My eyes blew open wide. "Wait, that's... Youngbae?"
 
 
 
 



 

 
 
AYO~!! Sorry for never updating. I have many reasons why but once again being lazy receives first place again. And also the fact that my computer broke down at a crucial time didn't help at all.
Yeah, but I rewrote this chapter twice and even after that I'm not really satisfied. The original plan I had for this was something along the lines of steamy but that didn't fit well. And what I have here is close to what I had planned, but altered a little bit.
I'll shut up now. COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, & UPVOTE JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~!!!! *^.^*