Steamy Session Gone Wrong

Did You Forget Me?
Ah Jung's POV
I looked up at the building in front of me. "So typical of him to live on the highest level." There was probably more than 30 floors. I turned back towards Taeyang's car and glared holes into the side of his unconscious face. Honestly, this man! We've only known each other for a month and he thinks it's ok to go out and get drunk at some silly party of Jiyong's. And to top it all off I was forced to be his designated driver for the night; not that I had the choice really. But seriously speaking, he didn’t look drunk at all, especially with the way he was dancing and everything. In the end he ended up almost puking all over me, but I was fast enough to avoid it.
 
Mentally cursing Taeyang out, I opened the door of the passenger side and began to pull his body out. It wasn't easy either, and all the weird gazes I was receiving just made it all the more difficult.
"You owe me big time for this!" I huffed once I got into the elevator. The elevator ride up was a blessing from the gods for there were no stops along the way. 
 
(fast forward)
 
"Ugh!" I grunted as I hurled Taeyang's body onto his bed. Ok, I didn't realy hurl his body onto the bed but you get the point. I blew a strand of hair from my face and huffed. My dress was hiked up higher than its actually length and I am now covered in a thin layer of sweat. I looked down at the half dead body and became more frustrated. I stormed out into the kitchen and served myself a glass of water before walking back to the room.
 
"Yah!" I shrieked when I walked in on Taeyang in the middle of stripping. And it wasn't even his shirt that he was taking off. While in the process of stripping off his pants, he fell backwards onto the bed. "Aish!"
 
"Ah Jung..." He slurred when he saw me.
 
"Yeah, yeah, it's me." I was looking down at him thinking about how pitiful he looked. Not to mention, vulnerable. In the next second, Taeyang was knocked out again. I stared at his sleeping form, and admired how good looking he actually is when he's not trying to get on my nerves or hit on me.
Something within me softened up a bit just staring at him like that. Maybe it's that slight resemblance he has to Youngbae? I shrugged that idea away. Youngbae is ten trillion times better than Taeyang.
 
As much as I didn't want to do it, I had to finish what Taeyang started: stripping. I was able to successfully rid him of his pants, but ridding him of his shirt is going to be a bit challenging, especially with the position he's sleeping in, too.
 
"Why did you have to wear a tshirt today of all days," I groaned as I tried to bring the fabric over his head after succeeding in getting his arms out of the arm holes. I was so close to having that shirt off of him when I was suddenly knocked off my feet. I collected myself, and when I looked up I saw that I was sprawled across Taeyang's bed. When I tried getting up I was forced back down into the mattress.
 
"Did I ever tell you how much I love your legs?" Came an obviously drunk Taeyang.
 
Rolling my eyes I rolled over, but that was a huge mistake. I was met by a firmly built chest that was accompanied by some scrumptious looking abs. But that wasn't the best part of it; I was laying in between his legs! "Yah! Get off me."
 
Taeyang smiled a wicked smile. "Never." He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him. The friction my dress had with the blanket caused the hem to rise far beyond mid thigh.
 
I tried to pull the hem down, but Taeyang beat me to it and pulled it even higher so that my were now exposed. "Yah! Stop!" I yelled/pleaded.
 
“Mmmm, you look so good in red. I almost couldn’t keep my hands off of you at the party." His hand traveled up from mid thigh to my inner thigh, until he finally reached there. I gasped and my breath hitched when there was friction.
 
“Taeyang… s-stop,” I pleaded. My heart was beating at an abnormal rate from the actions—I was a bit taken aback and frightened. To me, Taeyang is still pretty much a stranger and this much… skin contact is overwhelming.
 
I saw Taeyang smirk, obviously oblivious to my inner feelings. With that same smirk still glued onto his face he leaned down towards my face. I closed my eyes and turned my head towards the left.
 
3. 2. 1.
 
The next thing made me regret not pushing him off of me the moment he decided to get all touchy feely with me. Taeyang fell onto the bed next to me, and in place of his presence that was once above me was a big pile of… what was once his dinner. Or whatever he last ate. Immediately I sat up, not caring that I was making a bigger mess than there already is. I was beyond angry.
 
Wanting to quickly get out of my dress, I ped myself and carefully shimmied out of the thing. I could care less if Taeyang wakes up and see me in my lingerie; if he tries to touch me I seriously won’t hesitate to feed him his own puke. I quickly rushed to his bathroom and helped myself to a shower, since some of that content got on the exposed skin.
 
(fast forward)
 
I walked out of the bathroom feeling content—pampered even. Seriously, Taeyang’s bathroom is no joke. “This is probably how rich people live everyday,” I said underneath my breath. With a white towel wrapped around my body, I made my way to what would seem like his closet. The sight nearly blew my mind away for the place was filled with the latest trends and designs. Not to mention some of the most expensive brands in the world! I walked into the hidden paradise and touched every piece of clothing that came into contact with my fingers. If only I could own a closet as extravagant as this.
 
I was finally finished with exploring after a good 25 minutes. Remembering that I had nothing on besides my bra and , I began scavenging for something suitable to wear. His pants seemed to be a bit too big on me so I decided on just a pair of briefs and a white shirt that could’ve passed as a dress. And since it’s already pretty late, I’ll borrow a jacket as well. “This nice woven one should do,” I said taking said one off its hanger. But after looking at the brand made me put it right back where it came from. In place of that pricey one I chose a less expensive, red leather jacket. The design itself looked very similar, and then it finally hit me—this is my design! So even someone as high class as Taeyang owns something I made.
 
After making myself look presentable, I made my way back into the room and saw Taeyang underneath the blanket sleeping soundly. I looked at his face. I don’t know why but watching him while he sleeps makes me feel at peace. “Too bad that he won’t be waking up in peace tomorrow.” From behind my back I brought out my secret weapon, something I had found laying around carelessly. I tried hard not to laugh and was successful in my mission. “Perfect! Now—oh wait! One more thing.” I reached down for my bag that was laying on the floor and began scavenging for the red lipstick I was wearing at the party. I carefully applied the red rouge to my lips, and when I was certain that it looked good I leaned down and gave Taeyang a good ‘heartfelt’ kiss on the cheek. Sure enough there was a beautiful kiss mark on his right cheek. Thinking that one wasn’t enough I began leaving kiss marks all over his body ranging from his neck down to his torso. It was pretty fun, if I say so myself. “I need to take a picture.” And that I did. A lot too!
 
As I walked down the corridor to the elevator I couldn’t stop mentally laughing at my accomplishments. “I can’t wait to hear from him tomorrow,” I said excitedly.
 
 



 

 
AYO~!! I actually lied. But this time instead of an extremely late update I actually got in an extra early update. Consider it a double update and a pat on the back Shi!! *^^* I didn’t expect this chapter to end up like this but I’m more than satisfied with it~! More is to be revealed in the next chapter so stay tuned~
So some love by COMMENTING, SUBBING, and UPVOTING JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ <3!!!!