8

i choose u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's time to go back to korea!!! wahhh i'm so happy" you thought. You already woke up n took a shower, u choose this dress 

After u check all ur bagagge, u go downstairs with ur baggages. You already stay in australia for 6 months n of course ur clothes collection will add n u also need another bagagge. When u come to australia for the first time u only bring 1 big bagagge n 1 small bagagge but now u have another 2 more bagagges. ur driver already put the bagagge on the car n now it's time to go to airport.

you sleep on the car because you still feel so sleepy. Yesterday you had farewell party with ut friends until 1am n 5am you already woke up because ur flight is at 8am. Lucky from australia to korea need almost 11 hours so later you can continue my sleep on the plane. After 1 hour, you reached airport n do the check in n immigration after that you go to lounge to waiting until the boarding time. 

you wait for 30 minutes n finally you can go to airplane n the plane is ready to take off. Without waiting n thinking too much, you fall alseep because u also have nothing to do. 

'please fasten your seat belt. We will boarding shortly'' when you heard the announcement from the stewardess, after take a long sleep u wake up n ready for boarding. 

'Huaaaa how i miss korea n now finally i can come back n meet my family n my friends again' you thought. 

------- at airport

'eomma,appa' you hug ur parents who waiting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter