Sneak Peak: Chapter 5.

Baby Sitter

S n e a k  P e e k:

“So you said Mark’s name in bed?” Youngjae gasped as he eyed his smaller friend who was busy helping Jae Bum stuff letter into envelop. Honestly speaking, tasks like these were things Bambam tend to avoid, these are tasks he successfully avoid but Jae Bum refused to speak to him or hear him out unless he helped him prepare for his party and Bambam could tell Jae Bum wasn’t in the best of mood, so he agreed. At one point he was planning on telling Young Jae alone in private because Young Jae was always a good second placer but when Bambam approached him in school, Young Jae already agreed to help Jae Bum, so Bambam had no choice. Well he did, but he claimed he didn’t as he follow both of his friend to a nearby café to get to party planning.
 
“I didn’t mean it,” Bambam mumbled as he pass a finish envelop to Young Jae who took it in his hand with a shake head before placing a stamp on the corner of the blue envelop silently. Bambam could tell Young Jae was judging though he didn’t blame him at all. Bambam’s confession was kind of messed up but he couldn’t help it. Yugyeom wasn’t anything special to him, Mark was, and so was it wrong to display the standing to someone? Maybe he should have said it a better location and a better time, but it slipped out. It wasn’t in his control. He knew better than that. Though as he explained this to Young Jae it seem as if Young Jae didn’t believe him and as he look at an angry looking Jae Bum, it seem as if he didn’t care. He slump his shoulder.
 
“What did he say?” Young Jae said as he dropped the envelope in the box beside them. That caused Jae Bum to look at him with a raised eyebrow, attention peaked at the question. What did Yugyeom said? What could have been said? It wasn’t like they were dating? Bambam had the full right to want someone’s body. Bambam had the full right to be thinking about anyone during . It was wrong but Bambam had the right and everyone knew this. Yugyeom knew this.
 
“He said nothing. Absolutely nothing.” 
♥ 
“Bambam….” Yugyeom whispered quietly, eyes close shut as he breathed in and out softly, his chest raising and falling as he try to catch the breath he lost during their session. Bambam beside him wasn’t any better but he was silently. He didn’t move much and he try to actually fall asleep which wasn’t normal for them, but he was embarrassed and the last thing he wanted to do was actually talk to Yugyeom. It was a shame, Yugyeom was actually good company after . “Who is Mark?” Yugyeom questioned before turning his head to look down at Bambam with a curious look on his face, eyebrow perked up and a small frown playing on his lips. It wasn’t something Bambam wanted to see, so he didn’t allow himself to see it as he dug his face onto the light blue sheet that laid underneath them. Yugyeom didn’t allowed him though because no matter how much Bambam try to hide, Yugyeom just kept on tugging him and nudging him until Bambam snap his head up to glare at the taller male.
 
“What?” Bambam hissed out in annoyances. He knew exactly what Yugyeom wanted. He heard everything Yugyeom asked. But was it wrong to pretend to be innocent? Was it wrong to pretend like he did nothing wrong? Was it wrong for not wanting to meet Yugyeom’s eyes? He didn’t love the boy, didn’t like him more than a , yet he felt something and it wasn’t a good feeling. He wanted to end.
 
“Who is Mark?” Yugyeom questioned again but this time, his tone taking a deeper tone, a more serious tone that caused Bambam to swallow nervously. “You moaned his name,” Yugyeom reminded him or more like accused him, which was true, but the tone he was using was making Bambam feel like he done so much more.
 
“I did not,” Bambam shook his head quickly, refusing to admit to the truth.
 
“Yes, you did,” Yugyeom argued back, his tone firm and not leaving any space for argument. He pushed himself off the bed as he looked down at Bambam, he was now biting his bottom lips, looking up at Yugyeom in fear. He wasn’t actually scared of the boy. Yugyeom wouldn’t hurt him. Yugyeom wouldn’t hurt anyone but he was sitting up and hovering over Bambam and for the first time in a long time, Bambam felt small and easy to push around. Bambam was anything but that, he made sure he wasn’t, but he couldn’t help the feeling that rushed up his spine as he looked up at Yugyeom who was now staring down at Bambam with narrowed eyes and thin lips. “Who is Mark?”
 
“Why the do you care?” Bambam spit out angrily.
 
“Because you basically moaned another man’s name while my was inside you, Bambam,” Yugyeom yelled back angrily, his hand flying up in the air as he let out all the frustration out on Bambam. Bambam’s eyes widen slightly before edging himself away from Yugyeom, pushing his body up the bed frame until he sat up straight giving him a bit of a comfort though it didn’t do much. Maybe it was the way Yugyeom looked or maybe it was the choice of words Yugyeom used to explain the situation but Bambam didn’t feel okay and if anything he really wanted to leave and not approach Yugyeom again.
 
If it wasn’t bad enough that he knows he done wrong.
He didn’t need someone to remind him and yell him about it.
He wasn’t a child.
He wasn’t dumb.
 
“Don’t speak to me in that tone,” Bambam hissed out. He was trying to bring the bit of intimation he had in him towards Yugyeom. If he remember correctly, he was always in charge of their relationship. Bambam always had the upperhand and that never changed, no matter what happen between them, so Bambam wasn’t sure why Yugyeom was speaking to him in such a tone as if he had power. Because he didn’t. Bambam made sure he never did. Plus Yugyeom didn’t seem like he cared because he was close to Bambam, closer than anyone ever been, so why complain? Why fight for something that Bambam wanted and Yugyeom didn’t need? 
 
“Why won’t you answer me question?” Yugyeom screamed out. “Why are you avoiding the Goddamn question? I am not saying I am jealous. I am not saying I want to know a background history? I don’t even want to know why you were even thinking about him while we ed! All I want to know is…who is he?” Bambam stayed silent. “Who is he?!”
 
“Don’t yell at me! You don’t own me and I don’t owe you an explanation!” Bambam argued back.
 
Yugyeom wasn’t the kind of guy to be touchy unless it was him trying to get attention. Back in school, when Bambam and Yugyeom first started their ual relationship, Yugyeom was a bit touchy. He attempted to hold Bambam’s hand a lot and he let his hand linger at some body part that shouldn’t have been touched, plus he loved to lay his head on Bambam’s shoulder when he sat down with his friends and at first Bambam didn’t mind but once Jae Bum called him out on it and reminded him about lines and boundaries, he cut it short. Yugyeom didn’t like when Bambam started pushing him away but he understood and kept his hand to himself, only sneaking in kisses when Bambam’s guard was down. But this was different. This whole new touch was completely new to Bambam because it wasn’t ual nor was it sweet, it was rough and it hurt.
Yugyeom grabbed onto his shoulder and shook him.
 
Shook him hard. 
 
“Yes you ing do! You screamed another man’s name in front of me! You need to tell me who is he?!”  
 
 
“That’s doesn’t seem right,” Young Jae said as dropped another envelope inside the box beside them. Bambam hummed softly as he shrugged his shoulder and folded the lid of the envelope slightly, unsure of what to say. It was obvious his story didn’t seem right and from the look of Jae Bum’s face, it was obvious it wasn’t believable. But what could he possibly say, they fought to the point that Bambam pushed Yugyeom off and stormed back home? It seem logical and it was the truth but he didn’t want to tell his friend exactly what they told him was going to happen.
 
Yugyeom got emotionally invested and he allowed it.
 
“Well that happen…” Bambam finalized as he dropped an envelope onto the table with a light slam. Jae Bum’s eyes widen at the action before tilting his head silently as Bambam’s action. 
 
“So Mark huh?” Jae Bum questioned with a teasing tone. “Was Mark that good of a that you thought of his instead of Yugyeom? Huh?”
 
Author Note: 
Hi. I have been busy with school lately and I have a job. Because of that I have lost some of muse of this story but since I promise to do it. I will contuine it. This is just a sneak peek of what to come for the offical chapter 5 which will be updated and uploaded as soon as I finish it. I am sorry this isn't beta correctly and I am sorry for the delay. Thank you for everyone who subscribed, upvoted, and commented on my story. I have been writing another story as well Baekyeol. So whoever is an EXO Fan, please check it out and comment and such. So please support and the more support I get the more I be motivated.
Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/961489/i-had-10-years-hunhan-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuhan-krishan
Picture of the day: