Chapter 3

Baby Sitter

                "Kunpimook..." Mark whispered lightly once everything fell into place. Once he realize that the boy that was standing before him was the boy that he used to baby sit, the boy he tried and succeeded to block out of his memory, the boy he ended up making love to.

      "It's Bambam," Kunpimook whispered just as lightly. Yes, it was Bambam. That was the name that he clearly remember. That was the name that he was out. That was the name that Kunpimook went by when he appear in a club and seduce the crap out of Mark. "So..." Mark kept staring at Kunpimook taking in his shy appearance before shifting his eyes at Kunpimook's younger sister who was quietly eyeing the pair with a raise eyebrow in question before his lips nervously. "Are you okay? You look pretty pale."

      Mark's head turn back to Kunpimook who was now leaning in taking a very good look at Mark who a small smile on his face, an innocent smile. "I'm fine..." Mark whispered again causing Kunpimook to release a giggle. The same giggle of last night and now that Mark was sober, he could actual hear the light free spirit jingle to it and it made Mark's heart literally skip a beat. Kunpimook smiled brightly once Mark's dark eyes met his before stepping back giving Mark the space he needed and wanted. "You've really grownup..." And became defiled.

      "Yeah, I haven't change by much, did I?" Yes, Kunpimook has. His appearance change enough to confuse Mark. Given, yes, Mark had succeed in blocking and erasing Kunpimook out of his memory but he knew even if he never try to block out the smaller boy out of his memory, he still wouldn't really recognize him. He changed. He bloomed. He morphed from an awkward shy cute boy to a confident powerful y...boy. Still a boy. "You have changed through." Not really. Mark dropped his eyes down to his body before flickering his eyes back up to the doll face boy. Yeah, he got taller and dyed his hair red but everything about him looked the same, his change was nothing compare to Kunpimook - Bambam.

      "What are you talking about...you change...so much." So much that Mark couldn't remember Bambam's appearance until now. Kunpimook change so much Mark still couldn't complete grasp that this boy right here, ual and beautiful, could be the shy weird boy from the past, jittery and out of place. Kunpimook giggled slightly and awkwardly turn his head over to take a peek at his little sister who was eyeing the boys curiously, as if she could tell something was wrong with the boys but not knowing exactly what. "How are you now...sixteen...seventeen." Mark was pushing it. He knew Kunpimook wasn't seventeen, Kunpimook was way younger...maybe sixteen or fifteen but Mark was hoping, he was praying he was wrong.

      "Fourteen." God. He was disgusting. God. Was that vomit at the back of his throat? Was he going to vomit. . He tasted a weird acid in his mouth, he was gagging, oh my God, he was going to hurl. "That doesn't bug you does it?" Yes, it did. It ed bugged him and it ing mattered but Mark just close his eyes tightly and shook his head, feeling his body shutting down, he was even unsure on how he was even standing. His legs felt like jello. Janpen didn't understand how that question relate or matters to the conversation through, but she didn't say anything about it but simply took a huge step forward so she could stand next to her older brother.

      "You don't look all the great, Oppa," Janpen said suddenly causing Mark to open his eyes and looked down at a concern looking Janpen and a smirking Kunpimook, like he knew the reason behind the greenish color Mark was picking up and for a matter fact, Kunpimook better know the reason behind all this, he was the cause. Mark smiled shakily at Janpen before leaning down slightly so he could be at eye level with the girl, ignoring Kunpimook completely.

He couldn't look at Kunpimook.

He didn't want to look at Kunpimook.

He didn't need to look at Kunpimook.

He was fine not staring and not caring at Kunpimook for the moment.

      "Hey, Janpen, do you mind guiding me to the bathroom? I don't feel so good." That was an understatement. Janpen smiled up at Mark and took a few steps in the direction of the bottom floor's bathroom but before she could get very far, she was stopped once her left arm was tugged back. Mark blinked in shock at her huge step back but turned around to face Kunpimook the same time Janpen did. "What wrong...Kunpimook?" He regret looking at Kunpimook's big brown eyes.

      "My name is Bambam." No ing kidding. "Janpen, go help mother in the kitchen. I'll take Mark to the bathroom." Mark turn to look at Janpen with a bored face expression and pleading eyes, in hopes Janpen will get the sign that he was trying to not be alone with Kunpimook but he couldn't let it show. It was a secret. It needed to be. But Janpen simply turned to her brother and shrugged her shoulder, missing Mark's look, before waltzing away from the boys.

She knew she didn't belong.

She felt it in the air.

So why not leave? Thank you, Bambam.

      "..." Mark mumbled once Janpen was far from hearing shot and turn to look at Kunpimook who was still eyeing the direction Janpen left to, almost as if he was making sure she was gone. Once she was gone, Kunpimook turn to Mark with a sweet smile, the same smile Mark first witness when he saw Kunpimook at the club. What shock Mark was that after meeting his eyes, Kunpimook didn't say anything and didn't even bother to giggle that evil but chill sending laugh, he just simply walked a head of Mark guiding him to the bathroom and once he was in front of the bathroom door he grabbed the door knob and he whispered a: "Thank you." Because that was the right thing to do and he regret doing it because once he broke the silence between them he giggled.

That evil, chill sending, sweet and alluring giggle.

      "Do you feel comfortable talking to me?" Kunpimook asked in a light tone, carefree like. Mark tighten his grip on the door knob yet he didn't turn it, he just gripped it tightly enough to make his knuckle pale white. Kunpimook took a couple of step forward and grabbed Mark's shoulder tightly so he could easy turn the boy, who let himself be pushed around by the smaller boy but his hand stayed on knob. Mark swallowed thickly as he watched Kunpimook come closer, his face just a few inches away from his face. Kunpimook eyes wide and staring deep in Mark's eyes...correction...his soul. Kunpimook didn't know what was going through his mind...he couldn't pin point anything, everything was going so fast in his head and many feeling was rushing through his body, so he gave in to his body just like last night when he approach Mark, just like last night when he hopped in the taxi with Mark, just like last night when he let Mark take him. "It's awkward seeing the kid you use to baby sit all grown up?" Mark could hear the amusement. "It's awkward seeing the boy you led on after four years?"

      "I never led you on..." Mark was trying to be stern but his voice ended up being shaky and very uncertain, why? Because Kunpimook's cold index finger was trailing down his arm slowly. Damn, Kunpimook.

      Kunpimook blinked at Mark's word and just when Mark thought Kunpimook was going to respond to what he said, Kunpimook proved him wrong with a simple of his head and a light laugh. "It's even more awkward when you end up leaving the boy who was head over heel for you." Mark's eyes drop down to look at Kunpimook's soft pink moving lips before raising it up to Kunpimook's big eyes. "Especially when you dumped him after you confessed your love for him." Mark swallowed harshly. "Especially after you made the boy believe that he had a chance."

      "I liked you, Kunpimook, but you were ten!" Mark try to reason in a pleading tone but Kunpimook just narrowed his eyes, boiling anger rushing through his veins. What does age got to do with it? Mark is four years older than him, an old man, yet Kunpimook loved...loves him. Couldn't Mark do the same? Couldn't he loved Kunpimook because despite the age Mark fell for Kunpimook. Age shouldn't be problem. But it was. Maybe that's why Kunpimook body and mind just flew the way it wanted to because of the sight of a green-ish face Mark which was a reminder of Kunpimook's age.

      "Age is never going to change, Mark," Kunpimook reminded him with a slight frown on his face, his finger sliding down completely off Mark's arm before his hand settle against Kunpimook's side. Mark throat was dry the moment Kunpimook spit out those words because in all honestly, Kunpimook was right. Kunpimook open his mouth slowly ready to say something else that would probably Mark feel worse than he already did or maybe something that will probably put him in a stage of shock but luckily for Mark, Kunpimook's mother ended up calling them before any sound exit Kunpimook's lips.

      "Dinner is ready!"

 

      "So, Mark, during your stay in America your mother been telling me so much about you and what you been doing. Seem like you had a lot of fun," Kunpimook's mother said as she dug her fork into her pasta with a smile. Mark slowly chewed on his pasta slowly, eyes glue to his plate but he could feel it, he could feel Kunpimook's eyes on him. It felt like a glare, laser beam full of hatred directed his way but in reality Kunpimook was staring blankly at him, his face was cleared of emotion as he chewed on his food in a sluggish manner.

      "It was fine..." Mark wasn't quite sure how many times he stated that he was okay because honestly he felt like he said it about ten times since he came here and he only came back yesterday, you would think people will get it that America was fine and he was okay with the idea of staying in Korea and leaving America. He wasn't born in America so there wasn't much of an emotional attachment. Yeah, he has a couple of loyal friends over there but it wasn't anything big, he could do without them and if they gave a damn they would call or message him. It was no big deal. Nor is America. America was just another place that people live in, the only difference was the life style was a bit more liberal and open. That's it. "I enjoyed it."

      "How was the school there? Kunpimook got accepted into the same school as you. He applied and everything. They offer him a scholarship too," Kunpimook's father stated with a chuckle as he slammed his hand onto Kunpimook's shoulder in a proud manner yet it was still pretty rough because Kunpimook yelp lightly and blush brightly once Mark's eyes flew to him. The yelp didn't catch his attention, unlike what Kunpimook thought, yeah, the yelp sound was kind of cute and amusing but what caught his attention was the news he just heard. Kunpimook got accepted into his school? Why was he still here. Well, obviously he didn't accept the offer but why deny it? Why did his parents let him deny it?

      "I don't want to go to America. I only apply to see if I could make it," Kunpimook said as he raise the glass cup to his mouth. Lies. He honestly didn't went because he knew. He knew. After four years Mark would be back and he wanted to see Mark, he wanted to get close to Mark again, he wanted Mark. But now that he got his wish he was unsure of what to do or say so he just let his body flow they it will and spoke whatever he felt. It would probably do more bad than good but he didn't do anything about it. Also, he kind of applied to the school because he didn't know if Mark would be back after high school or not. He did came back but at first in Kunpimook's eyes it didn't seem like he would be back because Mark decided to stay in America three month after he graduated, he was unsure what he did and where he stayed but he stayed long enough to make Kunpimook question his decision in actually staying in Korea.

Maybe he should have gone to America.

Luckily for Kunpimook, Mark came back before he let his emotion took the best of him and fly him to America.

To where Mark wouldn't be at.

      "Talking about school, Oppa, what are you planning on doing? Are you applying to college late?" Janpen asked in a soft tone, almost so soft that Mark could have missed it if he didn't play any attention to the conversation that was happening around him and at time directed to him. Kunpimook stop chewing his food to look over at Mark who head his head up as if he was thinking over what he was going to do when Kunpimook knew what Mark was going to do. If Mark's careless thought and body movement didn't gave it away, Kunpimook didn't know what will.

      "I'm taking the year off."

Obviously.

      "Do you know what you want to study if you ever went to college?" Kunpimook's mother asked as she lowered her head down to the plate. She wasn't there to attack or embarrassed Mark, he knew that but for some odd reason Mark felt attacked and he felt like Kunpimook's mother knew more than she led on and she was only attacking Mark in hopes to make Kunpimook happy...in hopes to keep that smirk on her son's face but then again Mark was being paranoid and that would be wrong. Mark shrugged his shoulder after a while of silence, not knowing the answer and not knowing how to look like he was confident on his future without knowing his answer because Mark didn't know. He had brains but he didn't know what he was going to do it, it was like a gift he didn't know what to use it for. "It's okay, Mark, I didn't know what I wanted to do but here I am happy and educated..people just work on their own pace."

      "He is smart," Mark's mother agreed as she gently patted Mark's shoulder. Yeah, he was smart but not when he needed or wanted to be. Mark looked up at Kunpimook again. He was good example. He should know what to do with Kunpimook. He should know how to control his feeling. He should know how to tell Kunpimook 'no'. He should know what should be done and what shouldn't. He- "Kunpimook, how have you been in school?"

      "I'm doing good actually. I am at the top of my class and I have heard that I am already been named a contested for class speaker for my class when we graduate. It's a big deal. They say I am way too smart and way too mature for my age. It's like I'm the perfect guy. It's makes me happy. What do you think about that, Mark?"

      "Impressive..."

      "Pretty impressive for a little kid." Ouch. Mark eyes widen at that statement and the room turned silence magically as if no one expected that coming from the multicolored hair boy but no one wanted to point it out, no one wanted to make anything worse than it obviously was because despite everyone, expect Mark and Kunpimook, being clueless they felt something was off. As if something was left unsaid after Mark left to America and it was coming out. Years of pinning it down. Years of silence.

      "I expected nothing but the best from you, Kunpimook." Mark tried to soften the hit but Kunpimook ended up rolling his eyes, not liking how Mark was taking his attack.

Calm.

Collected.

So Mark...

      "My name is Bambam. You should know. You have screamed it a lot..." Mark eyes widen. Don't! . Kunpimook smirked at the sight in front of him. Mark's eyes were widen and full of fear. Mark's cheeks were red. His breathing was slowly irregularly as he let those words sick in. "You yelled it so hard...I thought...you were going to lose your voice..."

Mark's mother turn to look at Mark in confusion.

      "When was this Mookie?" Janpen asked in confusion and Mark swore he saw Kunpimook's smirk deepen and he literally felt his heart lose it pattern, It was going way too fast. It was actually starting to hurt and he didn't know how to stop the pain and what was worse...he didn't know how to tell Kunpimook to shut up. That last night was a mistake. That last night was a secret. No one should know. No one can know.

      Kunpimook release a giggle as he focus his innocent face towards Mark as he said his next word. Light and playfully. "During our childhood years, Jann! We were bad kids at times. Mark was yelling our name to get our attention. He always called me Bambam. Duh!"

Duh. 

 

I have not really edited this chapter because I am actually speeding through all my updates. So this is actually a very small chapter but I was planning on doing it short anyways. Check out my two exo stories which I am going to update soon. Subscribe. Upvote. Review. Comment. I love it when people do it and it motatives me to actually contuine what is going on. Sorry that Jackson wasn't in this one but I know you love him and he will play a huge part. Remember fans we aren't pedo. We are simply Bambam-ual. Haha

If you are going to leave without subscribing, review, comments, upvoting. I am leaving u with this face in mind:

Also, please check out my other story, please. I would really appreciate it! Here the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/667533/a-summer-fling-exo-hunhan-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuhan