Snuggle

Of diapers and banana milk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry this is short, I'll put up a longer one soon :)

Key groaned as loud crying rang through the apartment. He moved to get out of bed but was stopped by Jonghyun’s soft ‘I got this, babe.’ Nodding thankfully, he settled back down in bed and watched his boyfriend leave the room. Since he couldn’t sleep without Jonghyun next to him, he decided to wait up.

Taemin had finally reached an age where he slept through the night, but there were still nights he woke up crying. If he didn’t needed to be changed, Jonghyun or Key would just scoop him up and bring him to the master bedroom to sleep between his parents.

Today was no different when Jonghyun came back within five minutes carrying a very cranky baby. He set Taemin on the bed and patted his little , urging him to crawl over to Key. Taemin wiggled a little before slowly making his way over to his daddy and climbing over to sit on his chest. The baby finally smiled and made himself comfortable on Key’s chest.

“Taeminnie, be a good boy and let daddy sleep. He has class tomorrow and needs to wake up early. Go sleep on appa, I’m sure his chest can handle your weight.”

Taemin just gurgled and made no effort to move. Jonghyun chuckled and joined his family in bed. He pulled Taemin onto his own chest and wrapped an arm around Key, pulling him close. Taemin, who was happy to sleep on anyone warm, immediately settled onto Jonghyun and buried his tiny face into his neck.

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter