Kim Heechul

Of diapers and banana milk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key was going crazy cleaning their apartment. He suddenly wished they lived in a larger house, not because he was greedy but because Kim Heechul was coming to visit. Key had been working with the man for a month and was awed by his genius. Heechul had noticed his natural talent and kept a close eye on him. So, when Key asked for a day off because his boyfriend had an audition, Heechul invited himself over.

Jonghyun caught his frantic lover and pulled him onto his lap. He locked his arms around Key and let him struggle, not relinquishing his hold.

“Jjong,” he whined. “Let me go, I’ve got to clean.”

“Kibummie, the apartment is spotless. Taemin is still asleep, you’ve cooked something delicious and your boss loves you already. I need to leave in five minutes and I am very nervous because this is the last round of the audition. Now sit with me and cuddle.”

Key sighed and snuggled into his boyfriend. Jonghyun was right; he was getting worked up over nothing. He buried his face in Jonghyun’s neck.

“I love you so much, you know. You’re going to kill it at the auditions, I just know it.”

Jonghyun chuckled and pressed a kiss to Key’s hair. They stayed like that five more minutes before they heard the doorbell. Both of them got up and walked to the door hand in hand. Key took in a deep breath and opened the door.

Heechul was dressed impeccably as always and had tied his long hair up into a ponytail. He removed his sunglasses and gave Jonghyun a once over.

“You’re a little short but you’ll do. Hurt Kibum and I’ll make sure you’re dressed as a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz for the rest of your singing career.”

Clearly dismissing the gaping man, Heechul pushed past them both and entered the apartment. Key quickly kissed Jonghyun whispering ‘good luck’ before slamming the door on his face. He took in another deep breath and turned to face Heechul.

“This is very nice for two university students,” he remarked casually.

“Our parents pitched in for the deposit. Please sit down, hyungnim.”

“Kibum, it’s just hyung. Don’t use formalities with me unless you want me to treat you like a stranger.”

Key nodded and hurried to get some tea and refreshments. Once they got the casual pleasantries out of the way, they started working in earnest. They worked diligently for about an hour, discussing Heechul’s fall collection, when they were suddenly interrupted by loud crying.

Key ran out of the room to get Taemin, the toddler quieting as soon as he saw Key. He carried the toddler to the kitchen to get a bottle of milk and then took him into the living room.

Heechul silently ob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter