Proposal

Of diapers and banana milk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi :3

Jonghyun wiped his brow and surveyed the living room. Even after both of them earned enough to buy a better house, they still stayed in their small apartment. It had so many memories and important moments; they just couldn’t let it go.

He had decorated the entire room in roses and scented candles. On one side, there was a bucket of ice with a bottle of Champagne and the ring. Taemin would be staying with Heechul for the night and was already off, having fun.

Satisfied with his decorations, Jonghyun smiled and went to take a quick shower. While in the bathroom, he practiced his proposal.

“Okay, here it goes. ‘Kim Kibum, you are the love of my life’. No, that sounds too formal. ‘Kibummie I love you and want you to have my babies’. He’ll smack me for that one. ‘You’re the key to my lock.’ Oh god, I’m pathetic.”

He got ready lazily, still thinking about what to say. He made sure to put on Kibum’s favorite perfume and wore the suit that Kibum had personally made for him. Jonghyun styled his hair and gave himself a once over in the mirror.

“If I didn’t have Kibum, I’d marry myself.”

He walked into the living room carefully, avoiding all the petals strewn about. Suddenly, Jonghyun heard the front door open. He panicked and hid behind the sofa.

“Hey, I’m home….what the hell? Kim Jonghyun, come out right now.”

He shuffled out from behind the sofa and smiled at Kibum nervously.

“Hey, babe. Sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter