Chapter 3

I still love you

"Welcome foreign passengers...!"

   As the announcer on the airplane said. Blah! Blah! Blah!. I decided to go home and just stayed for 1-2 months and then, I will come back there in States for my job. I love my job. Being a fashion designer is my dream come true fo me and its a waste if I will just leave it there.

"Amber-unnie!"

   I looked for the voice who called me and there, I saw my little sister all grown-up, Sulli.

"Dongsaeng!"

   I ran and hug her tight. Woah! I miss her so much. I looked at her from head to toe and really, she's now all grown-up.

"Unnie, how are you? Woahh! I miss you so much. You just don't know how Mommy and Appa worried about you when you left 5 years ago because of... Opps. Mianhe."

"It's okay. Hmm. I'm fine. My life there in AMerica is great. I have a stable job, many friends and guess what..'

"What?

"I have many handsome suitors there!"

"Jinja? Woah!! Next time you go there, I'll come with you already. Haha!"

   This what I love about my sisiter. She has a great sense of humour. That's why I became so lonely when I left Korea and chase my dreams.

"So dongsaeng, how's everyone?"

"Appa is sick, Mommy is worried, Lala (dog) is fat and I'm still pretty."

"Woah~~ I believe the first things you said but the last, I don't think so."

"Unnie! Haha!"

    We put my baggage inside the car and drove in. Inside the car, I closed my eyes and took a nap in a short time.

"Unnie! Unnie!"

   Someone tap on my left cheek, disturbing my sleep.

"Later Bear! I'm still sleepy!"

"Unnie! I'm not a bear. I'm a human and I'm your sister, Sulli"

     With that, I hurriedly open my eyes and realized that we are still inside the car. Oh yeah! I'm in Korea right now.

"Woah! You must be really tired. Come inside first unnie so that you can continue your nap."

     When I entered into our house, it became, so different. The living room, displays, portrays, in short, everything. It's not in the same position as far as I remember. Well, 5 years is long.

"Mommy! Unnie is here already!"

"Amber-ah!!"

"Omma, I'm home!"

     My mom and I hugged for about half a minute. I really miss her so much. ALl of them exactly.

"How's your trip honey? Have you eaten already? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?"

"Ani Omma. Gwenchana. Where's Daddy? I want to see him."

"Your dad is in his room"

"In his room? He's not in the hospital?"

"He was. But yesterday, the doctor said that we can bring him home already so we just hired a private nurse for your dad"

"So is he okay now?"

"Not yet. He still can't move normally so he really need someone to look for him aside from me"

"Okay. Good to hear that Omma. But can I see him already?"

"Unnie, later. You need to rest first because I know that you're so sleepy already. Look at your eyes."

"yes. Your sisiter is right. You need to rest first."

"Okaay, I think I really need that today. You know jet lag"

    I go to my room to rest. As I entered, I noticed that my room is just the same. The position, the color but the curtains and bedsheets are new. I jumped at my bed and hug ,y pillow.

"Ah! This is a tiring day. Woah! I miss you my room!"

     Before I sleep, I'd take a shower first, change my clothes and off to dreamland.

 

"Unnie?"

"Hmm.."

"Unnie?"

     I opened my eyes and I saw my sister looking at me.

"What?"

"It's time for our dinner"

"Jinja?"

    I looked at the time and its 7 in the evening already. I guess I was really tired.

"I'll just go downstairs after I prepare okaay?"

"Okay."

    After that, she left. I went to the bathroom to wash my face then change my clothes.

 

"You shoul try this. It's good"

    As i went downstairs, I heard my Omma talking with someone. What the? We have a visitor?

"Ahm, sure mom. Thank you"

    I know that voice. But, it's impossible. No one knows except for my family that I already here on Korea. Scratch that. Maybe I'm just imagining something.

"Omma?"

   When I entered to our dining room, I froze when I realized who the person was my Omma was talking to.

 

Hey you guys! Another update!  :D Enjoy!

 

By the way, comment and subscribe. Thankkiieee!! :D