Chapter 4

I still love you

"Amber-ah! You're here already. Come and join us."

    I don't know what to do. I stared at him for a second then sit beside my sister, in short, in front of him.

"Let's eat already"

   I looked at my daddy.

"Daddy? You're already okay?"

"Y-yes of course."

"Are you sure? Daddy your conditionis not a joke. You should be in your room and taking some rest. And also, according to Omma, you still can't move comfortably."

"Amber-ah, I;m fine already okaay. Don't believe at your Omma. Now, let's eat."

"Okay. Fine"

     We eat silently, I mean, I seat silently. I don't want to join them in their conversation. I'm in an awkward situation and right now, the thing that I want to do is to eat fast and go to my room already.

"So, Amber-ssi, how are you?"

    I looked at him. this man, Does he know that I DON'T LIKE TO TALK? TO TALK TO HIM actually.

"I'm Great."

"That's good."

"Yeah/"

 "Kris-oppa, you know what? Amber-unnie is now a fashion designer in America."

    My sister interrupted us. Maybe she noticed the awkward atmoesphere when me and Kris are talking.

"Really? Woah! That's great!"

"Yeah. And you know what, I have watched some of the fashion shows that Amber-unnie is the one who designed the clothes thats is being modelled, and it really looks good and refreshing. She's already an expert of it even in a short time."

"Jinja? I want to watch those"

     He said that while looking at me.

"Sure oppa. I downloaded some videos on my laptop. I'll show it to you later."

"Sulli-ah, just eat okay? Stop talking"

"Neh unnie"

     I really don't know what is running in his mind. Why is that he still coming here in our house after what I've done to him 5 years ago. I continue to eat even though the food became so tasteless to me.

"Ma'am Amber, someone is in the line for you"

      The maid gave the telephone to me.

"Who's this?"

"He said that he's Key."

"Really? Okaay, Okaay. Ahm, Omma, Daddy, I'll just take this call"

      After hearing his name, my face lighten up. He is the last person I want to talk to right now.

"Bear! ohmygahd! I miss you already!"

"I miss you too. Paboo! So how's Korea?"

"Well, it improves a lot but I still want to stay there in America"

"Haha. Why? You miss already the night life here? You're not yet staying there fully one day and you already want to come back here?"

"Yeah. It's because I already miss you."

"Yah! Stop it! Haha!"

"Bear, I'm really glad that I left you our number of our house here in Korea because if I didn't woah!!!! I really don't know what I am going to do."

"That's why I called you already. I bet its 7 in the evening their right?"

"Neh. And you call just in time. By the way, what's the time there?"

"It's in the afternoon here. Lunch brea."

"I bet you're eating a hot fudge sundae?"

"How do you know? Haha! You're right and it's damn delicious!

"Yah Bear! I want that too!"

"Go and get some!"

"Aishh!! Jinja! I'm gonna kill you once I see you!"

"Haha! I won;t let you see me."

"Shut up! Haha!"

"Okaay. Snow, I really love talking to you but, the break is almost over. I'll just call you later okay?"

"Okaay. I understand. And I have things to tell you about business. Bye Bear! Miss you already!"

"Miss you too Snow! Bye! Labyah!"

     I end the call and it's like I'm in the prison again. I really want to leave Korea already.

"You changed"

     I froze after hearing that voice again. I looked at him and I was so shocked that he's already infront of me.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you changed Amber. Where is the innocent face? Feminine look? What happened?"

"People change. And why do you even care?"

"Woah! CHill girl!"

"Will you please stop talking to me?"

"You know that I can't do that"

"And why is that?"

"You know, you have to pay for the things that you've done. Remember?"

      What is he talking about? Don't tell me, he's still can't get over of what I did to him?

"Pay you? How much? Name the price"

"You can't pay it."

"Don't worry. I'mm come back again in Korea and work for it. Happy?"

"I didn't say it's all about ,oney."

"What do you mean?"

      He looked at me and start to whisper on my ears.

"YOU WILL BE THE PAYMENT"

 

Hi guys!! Its me again.! :D feel free to comment and suggest. Thankiee!! :D