#2 Exo - D.O

Kpop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Writing about my squishy! ^^ ~ Exonnie 

 

#2 D.O - Exo 
"Jagi!" I say while giving my husband a backhug. 
"Good morning." He tells me before giving me a kiss on my cheek. 

"You're cooking again?"
"Of course! Don't you want to start off your morning with some of my kimchi spaghetti?" 
"Of course!" 
He chuckles lightly, "You want to help?" 
I pout a little, shaking my head. 
"Ah c'mon you lazy princess." Kyungsoo says and hands me the dishes, "Set the table for me?" 

"Fine, just for Prince Bossy." 

He hits my head with the spatula, shaking his head in dissapproval. 

I frown, "My hair is greasy now!"

He rolls his eyes, "Shower after you eat." 
I sigh while putting the two white plates down neatly. "Are you mad?" I ignore Kyungsoo while grabbing two forks. "Jagi?"I fold a paper towel and rip it in half.  "Yeobo?" I pour two glasses of milk and set them down.  "C'mon Jagi!" He says while putting food on the plates. I sit down without saying anything to him.  He wipes his hands on his apron, "Take this off for me?" He asks, grinning.  "No."  He raises an eyebrow, "You are mad."

"No i'm not." I say with no emotion.

Ok, yes, I am mad! Who wouldn't be after your boyfriend hits you with a greasy spatula? On your hair too! Kyungsoo sits down and turns on the t.v. "Hey look, it's your favorite show." 
I give him no reply and he sighs. The rest of our meal was silent besides the voices

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter