#1 Teen Top- L.Joe

Kpop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1: L.Joe 
She was gone. I sit there on my couch, "What did I just do?" I ask myself. I stare at my phone and dial her number unconsciously. 
Hi! This is Seochan, as you can hear I am not here right now! Please leave a message!


I sit there in a long silence before actually saying something, "Seochan? I-I'm sorry for saying that to you," I feel tears swell up in my eyes, "I miss you already, I really do. I was an idiot for even bringing your mom up into the argument. Please come back home." My voice cracks. I hang up the phone and start to cry. My sobs were muffled by my hand that prevented me from sobbing loudly. 
                                                               

A couple of hours later


I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. I had cried enough and it was time that I calmed down. I slowly close my eyes when suddenly I hear my phone ring. I reach over lazily and grab my phone, "Hello?"
"Byunghun."
I sit up from my bed, her voice, that voice belonged to Seochan.
"Hello?" "O-oh! Sorry, what is it Seo-"
"I'm sorry for over-reacting." 
I pause, a smile crawling upon my face, "You over-reacting? It was all me!" I reply while chuckling. "Where are you right now? I can come pick you up and we can go get some food! How about-"
"But I'm not coming back." She tells me coldly.
"W-what?" 
"What you said about my mom, I can't forgive that. Sure you bring her up every now and then but insu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter