Our Video

Our Video

Hai ^-^)/ Nice to see you. so this a really short one-shot, like the shortest one-shot i ever made yet but it still cool tho d(^0^)b

This it from the video that JeTi spoke English in Hello Baby

Anyway read on, is really CUTE >.<

 

 

Our Video

 

            Jessica is lying on her bed eating rice cracker and looking up at the ceiling, well she actually zoning out into space. Tiffany is beside her, laying on her stomach while looking through random SNSD videos on their laptop when she came across a video title “SNSD Tiffany and Jessica’s English” She click on it on and the first thing that show is Kyungsan climbing a tripod. Tiffany Automatic smile at the cuteness, then it show blonde Jessica and Tiffany looking at Kyungsan absentmindedly while eating a snack.

            “Kyungsan, if you only eat this kind of food you won’t gain any weight.” Blonde Jessica says as she keeps eating away Kyungsan’s food. Tiffany, the one watching the video look over to Jessica and see the same face as she eat her snack. ‘She so cute’ Tiffany thinks as she turns back to the video.

            “But he needs to gain some weight. After meeting Kyuyeon…”

            “Who?” Blonde Jessica asks as she yet opens other bag of Kyungsan’s food. ‘Why you so adorable Jessi.’

            “Uhh, wife.”

            “Whose wife?”

            “His wife!”

            “He has a wife?”

            “He has a wife.”

            “He has a meeting. What his blood type?” Then the video end with Tiffany exclaiming “Wow, so true.” Tiffany eye smile at the memory, she then look at the views and see it over 3 million views Wow, Really!?’ She turns to her Jessi and sees her zoning out while absentmindedly eating her snack. Tiffany place the laptop on the nightstand and hover over her girlfriend, Jessica still hasn’t notice anything until Tiffany kiss her lip slowly, she blink a couple time before realizing what just happen. When Tiffany sees Jessica finally out of space and into reality she asks “Hey Jessi?”

            “Hmm.” Jessica hum as put her snack away and watch her lover lay beside her, and on her back this time.

            “Did you know that there a JeTi video that have over 3 million views, because we spoke like… 5 line of English.” Tiffany says in English in the last part as she plays with Jessica finger.

            Whose video?”

            “Our video.”

            “We have a video?”

            “We have a video.”

            “Which video?”

            “Hello Baby video.”

            “Wait..” Jessica look back at the ceiling trying to recover her memory then look back at Tiffany. “..with Kyungsan?”

            “With Kyungsan.”

            “Which episode?”

            “Our episode.”

            “We had an episode?”

            “We had an episode. Wow, it been four years and no one expected it was a JeTi episode.” Tiffany say, now talking in Korean.

            “It wasn’t a real JeTi episode.” Jessica faces Tiffany and cuddle up against her, smelling her sweet strawberry banana scent.

            “What chu means it wasn’t real.” Tiffany asks while pouting at sleepy Jessica.

            “We weren’t real until we were alone with sleeping Kyungsan at the end of the show.”

            “Oh yea, when you confess that night.”

            “It was the girls idea to make one of us to confess and that why we were the only one.”

            “How did you know?”

            “Overheard.”

            “So that why you confidently confess to me.”

            “Mm-hm.” Jessica opens her eyes to see Tiffany staring back lovely at her. Jessica lean up and capture Tiffany’s lip. “I love you Tiffany Hwang.”

            “I love you too Jessica Jung.” Tiffany reaches for the lamp on the nightstand and turn it off, she turn back to now sleeping Jessica. She wrap her arm around her and  kiss her forehead and whisper against it “It was my plan, I was to scare to confess even when I knew your feeling.” Tiffany then closes her eyes.

 

 

 

 

            Once Tiffany went into slumber Jessica eyes open up again and whisper “I overheard that too.” And close her eyes once again with a smile grazing her lip.

 

 

 

 

 

Did you likey?

Lol yes i was once again roming around random SNSD Video ^0^

And i came up eith is idea when i though of them repeating what they said in english but about the video, but then i look into the coment and saw a user TyTimeisAwesome with the same idea but they thought of it 3 month ago so i gave it a thumb up >0< so credit for coming up with the idea.

Have a Strong JeTi Feel!

 ~K3

Jessica: Whose feel?

Tiffany: Our feel.

Jessica: We have a Feel?

Tiffany: We have a Feel.