Chapter 2

Girl's Generation's 10th member.

Chapter 2

 Yoona's POV

''I have a plan'' I heard Yumi say, and that's when I knew. The plan's gonna fail and I will die. But I don't wanna die young! I'm too beautiful and y to die young. ''What's your plan Yuu?'' I asked, I could hear my voice shaking slightly. Well it's not my fault that her plans always fail, huhu. . I guess I have to accept the fact that I'm gonna die soon.

''You'll dress up as a banana, and you'll come home and-- by the way put on a mustache and glasses so no one will know who you are, so you come home and I'll tell the unnies that it's a delivery for me and then I'll get you inside my room.''

Can you hear that people? The sound of the unnies ripping out my heart and eating it. But I can't think of anything better anyways, let's just agree to this thing-- yeah, not a plan, and die.

''Fine, but what if we fail?''

''You. . .die''The maknae is. . . blunt and dangerous. ''Thank you, maknae, I'll make sure to die in a very happy way''I could hear her giggle.

''Sorry unnie, I have no plan B''

''It's okay kid, I'll go buy a banana costume and a mustache and glasses and ice cream''

''Bye unnie! Don't forget to get me my favorite ice cream~''Gah, this kid.

''I wont~'' And so she hang up on me, leaving me standing in the middle of the streets. Now can I ask something? WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET A BANANA COSTUME FROM?!?!

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

Uhh, I think it's getting a little dangerous here. I mean, my Fany and Jessica are planing this really brutal death of Yoong. And it's getting out of hand, like wow I think I'll just retreat and drag Yuri and Hyoyeon with me and let Sunky-- I mean Sunny deal with this. 

''Taeng. . . let's get out of here'' Yuri who could probably read my mind tugged on my shirt before dragging me away with Hyoyeon. Sooyoung has been dragged by. . . food(?) to the kitchen to eat her precious food. Tch, that shikshin.

 

As soon as we were pushed inside Yuri's room we found her staring at us with serious eyes. ''I'm getting Yumi and we'll have to figure out how to calm those. . .two Americans''And like she said, she rushed to Yumi's room pulling the girl with her to her own room. And soon all four of us were standing there staring at each other. ''Here's a thing. . .''Hyoyeon started.''Those Americans are scary, I'm scared for Yoongs life''.

''Actually I have a plan'' I heard Yumi say.''What plan?''I asked out of curiously.

''You'll see''She said, flashing one of her toothy grins. 

 

Yuri's POV

''You'll see''Was Yumi's answer to Taeyeon's question. And by the way, OH NO. DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND HOW MANY TIMES WE GOT INTO TROUBLE BECAUSE OF HER PLANS? NO! NO ONE DOES!

Oh my god, I feel so sorry for Yoona, I seriously hope she's okay. ''But unnies, we need plan B. . . just in case plan A fails''

I glanced over at Taeyeon only to find her holding her laugh. Probably thinking the same thing as me, yeah, our deaths. Plan A will fail and we all know that. But we all also know that plan B will also fail and we will have to say goodbye to our happy lives and probably live as slaves for hellfany and hellsica (let's not mention hellsunny) for the rest of our lives. Uhuhu, goodbye my dearest Micky Mouse, goodbye my dear. Let's meet in the afterlife and live happily ever after together.

Hyoyeon's POV

Noooooo, I still haven't brought those sneakers I've been dying to buy! I mean, sure they'll cost me my life or something. But they're worth it! I'll die without having them in my arms. Nooooo, what a sad life. T-this. . . . this isn't what I auditoned for! All I wanted was to become an idol not a dead zombie.

Oh wait, at least I'll be the hottest zombie! 

Yuri's POV

I and Taeyeon looked at each other, then at Hyoyeon. She was making these funny expression then she did her unfamous hairflip. Or should I say, her ugly hairflip? Maybe her unfamous and ugly hairflip will sound better. Seriosuly, what is wrong with her? In fact, WHAT IS WRONG WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?!

 

 

No one's POV

There was knocking sound coming from the door, which caught the girl's attention, but before anyone else could open, Yumi was already in front of the door ready to open it until. . .''DON'T YOU DARE TO OPEN THAT THING!''

And that voice and those words and the everything made Girl's Generation's youngest member freeze on her spot. ''W-why?'' Taeyeon managed to stutter out. ''What if it's Yoona?! Huh?!'' Came Tiffany's roaring voice. 

Taeyeon just obediently nodded her head and crawled to a corner, she curled up there and stared at her scary girlfriend. Wow, such manlyness.

Yuri on the other hand, decided to play the charming prince role and 'calm' her girl down, which obviously didn't help at all and only made Jessica angrier. So, Yuri decided to play safe and join Taeyeon in her little corner and grow mushrooms.

Sooyoung for some reason was actually standing in beside Yumi, awkwardly. With a sandwich in her hand. Sunny who was standing right behind her nudged her side. Sooyoung cleared her troat awkwardly. ''Ehm! I. . . think someone needs to open that door''She stated the obvious making Sunny facepalm. 

''I'll open the door! Tiff, ready your gun!''

''Yes sir'' And so Jessica opened the door while Tiffany pointed her gun at whatever was standing behind the door.

''Err. . . unnies?'' 

Woops, someone sure made a mistake by pointing the gun at the wrong person.

 

Sorry for the late and short update, now why not guess who was standing behind the door? OvO? Since I love reading the comments ;;>>

Please excuse any grammar mistakes, and tell me if you don't understand a part so I can change it to a clearer. . . ver? Dx I dunno, I hope ya'll having a good time.

See ya! o/