Chapter 1

Girl's Generation's 10th member.

Chapter 1

No one's POV

 

It was a peaceful day for the girls-- well, it was a peaceful day.

Until a cry in shock was heard, a loud cry coming from the living room where Yumi was. The first one to rush to the poor girl when she cried out was Sooyoung who was the closest to her as she was in the kitchen. ''WHAT HAPPENED'' Sooyoung who probably thought someone died or something, shouted as she was now in front of Yumi was has frozen on her spot in shock-- or maybe fear.

Quickened footsteps were heard as both Tiffany and Jessica rushed into the living room.''Yuu?''The still shocked Yumi didn't budge, instead she continued staring into space, the two Americans got worried and tried to shake the girl who still didn't give any reaction.

At the same time Taeyeon had walked in, rubbing her eyes. ''What's going on'' An annoyed tone, she made her way to stand beside Tiffany.

''I don't know but baby Yuu shouted all of the sudden and she doesn't seem to get out this state-of-shock'' Finally, Taeyeon got a reply after being ignored for a minute or two.

 

Minutes passed by, and still Yumi haven't moved nor blinked at all. Not until Taeyeon decided to do something and ended up slapping her-- which was good since she got the girl back. But also bad since she had both Jessica and Tiffany on her, the poor girl almost got killed if not for Yuri who was playing with Sunny in Sunny's room walked in and calmed both girls down. Sunny on the other hand dragged Taeyeon's corpse away. . . somwhere as she whispered ''Poor shorty''.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

After finally calming the maknae down they were able to know what happened, which was a really bad prank which was putting a human-looking doll under the couch where Yumi was sitting and Yumi saw it. . . and yeah. 

The story made Tiffany and Jessica angrier, Taeyeon facepalm, Sooyoung go ''What'' while stuffing a doughnut inside Yuu's mouth, Yuri laugh (she got hit by hear dearest wife) and Sunny. . . didn't react as she was more focused on her game instead of her member. While Hyoyeon who had came back from her date with Nicole looked confused of what was going on as she just played with the doll.

''But wait, who did all of this?''

''Tae-Tae!''

''I did nothing! I was in my room the whole time!''

''Seobang!''

''Not me either! I swear!''

''Sooyoungie''

''Nope, I was in the kitchen''

''Hyo--''

''Don't even start I wasn't even here when it happened''

''Yoong?''

''. . .'' Silence.

''Yoong?'' Still silence. They all looked at each other.

''Where the hell is that brat?!'' They all screamed in unison.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Since Yoona wasn't found anywhere in the dorm they decided to blame her for pranking Yumi even though they could have been completely wrong. And since the only two who waren't in the dorm were Seohyun who went out to buy her favorite food (goguma) and Seohyun doesn't do pranking. Yoona was blamed. And so they went on plotting Yoona's death.

Yumi felt a little sorry for her poor Yoona unnie as she heard all the brutal things they're gonna do to her. She bit down her lip as she continued to hear all the planning. The scared girl slowly retreated back to her room to call Yoona and inform her of the plans plotted.

The kid over here shares room with Seohyun, and she knows that the doll under the couch wasn't one of Yoona's pranks cause the doll was Seohyun's and Yoona would never take any of Seohyun's belongings to prank people with.

Yoona picked up almost immediately.

''Unnie!''

''Yuu~''

''Unnie, remember that really scary doll that Seohyun unnie has?''

''Yes?''

''It was under the couch and  I got scared and blah blah, and now all the other unnies think it was you pranking me and they're planning a murder.''

''WHAT''

''Sorry unnie~'' Yumi used her aegyo voice to get Yoona to forgive her, even thought she did nothing wrong. Well maybe except for not telling the unnies that it wasn't Yoona who pranked her. 

''W-what am I supposed to do?''

''I have a plan''

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N; 

And so that was chapther 1 /o/ I know it was short and all but really It's only chapter 1 and I wanted to see if you guys would like me to write it like that or more like a 'crack fic'.

Like here's an ex.

Hyo; LESS KILL HER WIT EM KNIVES >;[

Tae; BUT BANANA PEEL SOUNDS MUCH NICES >;3

Sunny; HOW ABOUT WE HIRE LE ASSASSINO AND DEY KILL HER???

yeah, kinda like that....you get the point. uwu so I guess just comment down what you want or something. And again I apologize for the short chapter within such long time. ;/

Anyway, have a good day! o/