Questions

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all ran back to the house after I hunted my lunch. Hyoyeon and Luna took me too a large spacious room that had simple decorations and couches scattered around the room, it had 2 doors that lead to a bathroom and a closet, there was also a Queen bed with canopy-like drapes above it.

I look at Luna and Hyoyeon in confusion. “Why is there a bed? I thought vampires don’t sleep?”

Hyoyeon chuckles “That’s what the books and movies say but in reality we sleep, but not for a long time. Humans usually get an average 7 hours of sleep but vampires get 2 hours of sleep.”

“Oh.”

I looked around my new room while Luna went to get another outfit that I can change into. She came back with a peach colored dress:

“Sorry, we haven’t bought you anything yet so I’ll lend you my dress.”

I thank her and  couldn’t help but think isn’t this a bit too fancy for just going around the house? I then remembered that they all dressed nicely and seemed like they always dressed this way.

I changed into the dress and looked at myself in the mirror and it took me a second to realize that the girl in the mirror was me. I turned around and saw that the dress was backless so it exposed the claw scar that I had. I tensed as I remembered that huge wolf coming after me. I debated whether I should wear cardigan but I decided against it, if it’s a scar it’s going to be with me forever so why hide it?

I stepped out of the bathroom and Hyoyeon and Luna weren’t there. I heard their voices in the living room so I went down stairs. They were all sitting in the living room laughing about something. They stopped when I approached the living room and they all gave me a warm inviting smile. Minho patted the space next to him and I sat down.

“So Eun Mi, I’m sure you still have lots of questions to ask us, so ask away.” said Onew.

“Are there any other vampires that live in Korea? Are there any other creatures that exist?” I ask.

“There are 4 other clans that live in South Korea, there is the 2ne1 clan which has 4 females. There is also the Big Bang clan which contains 5 males. The other 2 clans are the Song clan and the Kang clan, Your real parents are from those clans.” said Onew. “The Song and Kang clans are probably the oldest clan in South Korea.”

“There are also Werewolves that live near here, we’ll i’m sure you are aware of that already considering you got attacked by a Werewolf. But that attack must have been a mistake, you didn’t smell like a human when you were still a human, you smelled like a vampire.” said Luna.

“South Korea has a total of 2 werewolf packs. The largest wolf pack is called EXO, they have 12 pack members. The other pack is called Got7, they have 7 pack members and they also have the youngest pack members, the youngest is only 16.” adds in Jonghyun.

“Is this clan allies with any wolf packs or you guys enemies?” I ask.

“Actually we are allies with both wolf packs. But we are the only vampire clan that allies with Werewolves.” added in Taemin.

“Do you guys have enemies?”

“Well, none right now. There are these things called Shifters,they can get dangerous, their actual form is a human but they have the ability to shift into any animal except for werewolfs because werewolves can not be duplicated. Shifters also have magic, but their magic is dark and evil. Other people can use the Shifter’s magic but their magic comes with a price.” said Hyoyeon. “Your parents used Shifter magic and that led to you being born as a human baby.”

I nod. “Ok, so is this all the other creatures?”

They all nod.

“So, there are 4 other vampire clans, 2 wolf packs and 1 group of Shifters?” I said as I recited what I learned.

“Yes, you're right.” said Minho.

 

“Do you have any other questions?” asked Onew.

“Ummmm, what do guys do for a living?” I ask curiously.

“Oh, well Onew and I are vocal instructors, we both work in S.m. entertainment to train trainees.” said Jonghyun.

“And I am a dance instructor in S.m too.” said Hyoyeon.

I also learned that Minho and Key prefer to do part time jobs because they both found it more difficult to control their bloodlust. Luna and Taemin are both still in college, and I also found out that 3 of the Exo members also go to the same university as Luna and Taemin. Their names are Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Tao, Kai, and Sehun.

Talking about school reminded me of track and my family. I froze as I suddenly remembered that my adoptive parents are probably trying to find for me.

“My family! What should I tell them?” I asked urgently.

Hyoyeon’s mood suddenly dropped and then she apologizes. “Eun Mi… I’m so sorry but I didn’t have any other choice. I erased their memories of you…”

“Oh.”

For some reason I didn’t feel any sadness when I heard that. These guys felt more like a family than my adoptive family. I guess Jonghyun heard my thoughts because he spoke up.

“Don’t worry about it Eun Mi, we’re your family now and we’ll always take care of you.” said Jonghyun reassuringly.

I was comforted by his words, I can finally have a real family now. I appreciate my adoptive family but I just didn’t fit in.

 

“Oh, Eun Mi I was wondering do you still miss Chanyeol?” blurts out Taemin.

I stiffen at the mention of his name, how’d they know about Chanyeol? Oh right… Luna can show all of my past. I suddenly felt a mixture of sadness and anger as I recalled the moment when I found out Chanyeol died and I didn’t get to say good-bye to him for the last time.

My gaze shifted to Luna, for some reason my sadness disappeared and all I felt was pure anger. Then out of nowhere Luna screams and drops to the floor as if she was cringing in extreme pain. Everyone, including myself was confused for a couple of seconds, then Key lunged toward Luna and shielded her from me, he then softly whispered my name. Then all of the anger disappeared like magic, Luna also stops scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter