This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

After Jun Hyung finished changing into his surgery outfit,I smiled.He gave me the weakest smile and gave the rest of the b2st members a look that says "thank you for coming on your busy schedules." I could see he wanted some private time with the members so I made an excuse and told them that I'm gonna go buy some lunch.

 

(Jun Hyungs POV)

After So Min left it was just me and my hyungs and dongsengs.There was silence and no one dared to say a word.Just then baby Yoseob started to cry and hug me.

 

"HYUNG!DON'T DIE OK?!IF YOU DIE I'M NOT GONNA BAKE YOU ANYMORE COOKIES!" he whined while crying like a little kid.

 

Because of Yoseob everyone started crying and hugging eachother.

 

"Yah Yang Yoseob.I'm not gonna die." I said with a weak smile.

 

Yoseob just continued to sob on my chest.After about 15 minutes,So Min. came back.After she saw everyones puffy eyes she bit her lip cause she wanted to cry too.She was about to fall into my arms until the doctor called me.

 

"Mr.Yong!Your gonna start your surgery soon!Please come in!" yelled the doctor.

 

"Yes sir!" I yelled back.

 

(back to So Mins POV)

 

But before he left,I ran to him and put my hands over his waist.He turned around at me and tried to not cry.

 

"Yong Jun Hyung.I...love you." I said.

 

He stared into my eyes and kissed me on the lips softly.This time it was a deep kiss and he and I didn't let eachother go.Finally he let me go and went in the surgery room.

 

"GOOD LUCK HYUNG!" all the b2st members said in unision.

 

He smiled and waved his hand.Then the surgery door closed.

 

It has been 7 hours since Jun Hyung has been in the surgery room.B2st and I closed our eyes and prayed for Jun Hyung.After 30 more minutes passed,and I checked my phone to see what time it was.Just then the surgery door opened and the doctor came out.We all rushed to him with panicked faces.Just then I saw blood on the doctors clothes.

 

"D..D...Doctor...Why is there blood on your clothes?" I asked nearly almost about to cry.

 

"I'm very very sorry.I guess he didn't stay strong.Your dear friend Yong Jun Hyung..is..dead..."