This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

I just continued crying and he cuddled me back again.

 

"Don't cry." he said.

 

I didn't listen to him and kept crying.He kissed me softly on  the lips.He seemed to up all my tears.He let me go of his cuddle and we drove home.Right when we arrived b2sts dorm,I took a shower.When I went in Jun Hyungs room to sleep he was on the floor.Before I could say anything grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the floor with him.He started singing.

 

"Nan ne ga jel jo wa ni ga jel yep pu,jin na gan neun gu to mael yuk ee da heul lu." and he continued to sing the song "I like you the best." Finally when he finished,he gazed into my eyes and I gazed into his.He kissed me again.

 

"Why are you kissing me so much today?" I asked kind of smiling.

 

"Cause you look more beautiful then you already are." he said.

 

I smiled and grabbed his hand.

 

"I love you Jun Hyung." I said.

 

He stood still.He ignored what I said and kissed me again.I was confused but I continued to kiss him back.I didn't know why he was acting so strange but I just decided to be like this cause I knew this could be the last.After we finally finished kissing,he let me go and put his face on my neck softly.It kinda tickled but I stayed still cause I liked the way he was next to me.After 5 minutes,I looked down and saw Jun Hyung.He was sleeping.I smiled a little,got up,and put a blanket over him cause I didn't want him to catch a cold.After,I decided I would sleep with baby Jun Hyung today cause I REALLY wanted to be next to him.I knew that if we didn't do anything wrong,I won't be pregnant.(haha).I laid down snuggling next to Jun Hyung and fell asleep too.The next morning,I felt a soft hand on my face.I opened my eyes and Jun Hyung was playing with my cheeks.

 

"What the heck Jun Hyung." I said and laughed.

 

"I like your cheeks.There so cute and puffy." he said.

 

I laughed and got up.Jun Hyung hugged me.

 

"Good Morning." he said smiling.

 

I smiled back and gave him a morning kiss.He smiled happily and pointed to his lips asking for another kiss.Instead I through a pillow at his face.

 

"Hey!I'm supposed to be your lover not your punching bag!" he said laughing.

 

I laughed and we had a great time.Finally it was Thursday.The day of Jun Hyungs surgery.I grabbed my good luck bracelet and my rosary to pray for Jun Hyung.All the b2sts members came too.When we arrived at the hospital,I looked at Jun hyung.

 

"Are you ready Jun Hyung?" I asked holding both of his hands with a worried look on my face.

 

"Yes." he said smiling.

 

I gave him back a weak smile and he headed into the changing room to change his clothes for the surgery.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.This story is gonna end in episode 20!Are you ready for the last two episodes?!Haha(: Please be waiting and thanks for all the support.