This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

I stared at Jun Hyung.He slightly frowned.

 

"I'm fine." he said giving me a weak smile.

 

But to me he looked like he was gonna throw up in seconds.And I was right.After 10 minutes he kept going to the bathroom and throwing up everything he ate and drank.I was really worried.I tried taking him to the hospital but he kept saying he had the flu and he was gonna be fine.I didn't believe him.The next morning I woke up early,and got dressed.When it was 9 am,I woke up Jun Hyung.

 

"Jun Hyung!Get up!I wanna go somewhere with you!" I said.

 

He woke up and rubbed his eyes.After,he grabbed his stomache and growled softly.

 

"What is it So Min?" he asked still trying his best to smile.

 

"I wanna go to the mall today to get new clothes and I want you to come with me." I said acting all cute and sweet smiling at him.

 

He smiled.

 

"Ok.I'll get dressed.Wait a little." he said still grabbing his stomache.

 

I wasn't trying to go to the mall though.I was trying to take him to the hospital.Anyways,when he got dressed,he was wearing skinnies,with a natural color tee with a cardigan.He looked amazing for a person to go to a hospital.I smiled and grabbed his hand.When we got to the car,I got in the drivers seat.

 

"I'll drive." Jun Hyung said.

 

"No.Your sick.Your not driving." I said.

 

"I'm fine." he said smiling.

 

"No your not Jun Hyung.I'm driving." I said.

 

He gave up and just sat next to me.While I was driving,he was sleeping.I stared at him with sorrow and kissed him slightly in the cheeks when we were waiting for the lights to turn green.After about 30 minutes we finally arrived at the hospital.After I parked my car,I tried waking Jun Hyung up.

 

"Jun Hyung!Get up!We are here!" I said shaking him slightly.

 

He opened his eyes.

 

"Oh...we are." then he looked out the window.

 

"SO MIN!WHY ARE WE AT THE HOSPITAL?!" he asked.

 

"Did you really think that I would take you to the mall when your sick?" I asked crossing my arms.

 

"I told you I'm fine." he said.

 

"No your not!You threw up ALL night yesterday!" I said starting to get teary.

 

He sighed and came up to me and hugged me.

 

"Fine.I'll go." he said smiling.

 

He grabbed my hand and went inside the hospital.When we went inside,we waited.Finally we were called in and after Jun Hyung got his check up we went into the doctors offics to check his results.When we went in,the doctor looked kind of worried which made me worry.

 

"Sit down." he said smiling.

 

Jun Hyung and I sat down nervously.

 

"You have something wrong with your heart." the doctor said looking at Jun Hyung seriously.

 

Before Jun Hyung could say anything,I answered.

 

"Will he be alright?What heart disease or sickness is it?He won't die right?" I asked.

 

"I'm not sure what sickness this is,but I know that it has to do with the heart.We are testing what sickness it is and you'll get the result by tommorow by mail." the doctor said.

 

"Ok.Thank you." Jun Hyung said and got off his seat.

 

I followed him out.The ride in the car back to the dorm had aqward silence.Finally,I talked.

 

"Jun Hyung..." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

 

He ignored me and kept driving.After 5 minutes he drove up by a park.

 

"Jun Hyung.What are we doing?I thought we are going to b2sts dorm." I said.

 

He ignored me and got out of the car.I followed him out of the car.He sat on the swings and pretended I wasn't there.

 

"FINE JUN HYUNG!DON'T TALK TO ME!JUST KEEP BEING SICK!" I said walking away while crying.

 

Jun Hyung grabbed my hand and put his arms around my waist tightly.I stood still still crying.

 

"Are you ok?" I asked.

 

He ignored me and cuddled his face into my neck.I stood there crying.After 15 minutes of cuddling and crying Jun Hyung finally let me go and I stopped crying.We were strolling in the park holding hands and smiling at eachother now.

 

"Jun Hyung?" I asked softly.

 

"What?"

 

"How come you never told me you love me?" I asked.

 

He stood still.

 

"Those are one of the words I hate." he said.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Long ago,on my birthday,my mom and I celebrated my first birthday without my dad.My dad died when I was 14 by a car crash and I was living alone with my mom.When my mom went to go buy cake,she was murdered by one of the street gangs.I was only 15 and I didn't know how to street fight.I was waiting at my house for my mom to come.But the more I looked at the clock,the more I lost my hope.That night I got a call from the doctor saying my mom was in the hospital emergency room.When I took a bus and went there,my mom was almost dead.When I ran to her to give her a hug,she...she...said the words (I LOVE YOU Jun Hyung.) which made me want to kill myself.Those three words made me want to die.So I had never said those three words to anyone after that incident unless I REALLY love that person.But,I'm pretty sure that won't happen." he said with soft tears.

 

"Oh..." I said.

 

He just looked at me and came closer to me.My eyes became bigger and bigger the moment he came closer to me.When his lips finally was a centimeter from mine,he smiled.

 

"Don't worry,I'm not gonna get you pregnant." he said jokingly.

 

I pushed him away and laughed.But,he looked really serious.He was gazing into my eyes and I was gazing into his.He  came close to me again and this time,his lips softly touched mine.It felt really different from all the times we kissed though.This time it felt like more,lovingly?We stayed in the park until night and had alot of fun that day.The next day in the morning,I woke up early and went to the mailbox to get the results from the hospital.When I got the letter,I took a DEEP breath and opened the envelope.It was the feeling of opening the envolope for my liscence acceptance but more nervousing.When I opened the letter,this is what is said.

 

"We had the results and the results are HEART CANCER.If there is any problems please call." said the paper.