THE PLANNING

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

*after two days,

Baekhyun: hyung, let's talk about the next plan for sehunnie. So I can move on already. I know that Taeyeon and I can't be more than friends. I know that she liked sehun, too. I don't want to be hurt, it's really painful but I should give way to the both of them. (We all know that Baekhyun is a fanboy of Taeyeon, so he's really hurt, but still he helps his hyungs to arrange things for Sehun and Taeyeon.)

Chanyeol: don't worry baekhyun, If you need something just tell us, we will do anything we can. I know that you're hurt. Just remember that "Time heals wound". (*BaekYeol moment)

Suho: the next thing we should do is....(*thinking).....find a place where we can set up the two. (Taeyeon and Sehun)

Kai: why don't we just use the SM practice room, so we can save money for the rentals. We should just decorate the room..a little?

Kris: Because I'm the only one who's really good at arts among us, this thing should be easy for me. Just tell me what to do, and I will do the rest. (*boastful Kris ^_^")

Lay: I don't think that's a good idea, Kris hyung. (*here comes the honest lay with a mix of rudeness "-_-)

Tao: (*laughing at the top of his lungs! because of what his lay hyung just said ^_^)

Suho: so we're done about the place, the next thing we should prepare is.....

Kai: A presentation for noona. How about a dance performance?

Chen: With a background music , where the main vocals (Suho, Chen, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Baekhyun) will sing a love song.

Suho: Lay, can you compose a love song for the two?

Lay: oh SURE! (*excited lay)

Kai: Tao, Lay, Luhan hyung and I, will dance.

Suho: Chanyeol will be the waiter, while Kyungsoo will be the chef. Does anyone has a part, already? What will I, do? I don't have anything in my mind that I will do?

Chen: your role is the most important hyung!

Suho: what's my role?

Chen: Finance Manager!!!

EXO: hahaha!!!

Tao: In-charge of the bills and materials.. HAHAHA!! (* Tao being noisy again, laughing at his hyung)

Suho: Yah, Tao! Your so mean!! By the way, we're all set. We should start preparing as soon as possible.

Luhan: When are you planning to tell Sehun about your plans?

Xiumin: Yeah, right. We should inform him already.