THE DEAL

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

*While sehun is driving going home, He still thinks of what her Taeyeon noona told him.

Sehun: (*light bulb) Like Taeyeon noona said earlier, I should just wait for the right time. Oh, I think I know now what should I do, haha ^_^. I'll ask luhan hyung for advice.

*so,the next morning he asked luhan for advice

Luhan: what is it? I know that face. I know that you have something that will tell me

Sehun: (^_0) <-------that's a wink....hyung, I need you.. (*suddenly hugs luhan)

Luhan: I already know what you're gonna tell me..

Sehun: huh, I don't understand? Really?

Luhan: ahuh! Of course I'll know.. You like noona, right?

Sehun: haha.. How'd you know?

Luhan: simply because of your timid little actions, remember when I asked you if you're dating someone? I know that you're not dating but I know that you're liking someone. I just have the feels. And the guts.. Hwahaha!

Sehun: tell me hyung, what should I do? I can't tell the other hyungs about this matter, eh?
Luhan: of course you can! Haha!

Sehun: what's with that smile, hyung?

Luhan: Mianhae, our dear maknae. I told them already from the start because I know that you'll need us, I mean ALL OF US!

Sehun: how?

Luhan: only we, the hyungs know. (*evil smile)

Sehun: I smell something fishy, huh? (*nervous)

Luhan: don't worry that much, sehunnie. It will be okay, as long as you let us handle it. (*still smiling)

* the next day, all the members went to Baekhyun's grandmother house to talk about sehun's love problem..

Suho: Guys, I know you all know the reason why we gathered here, right?

Lay: of course, swimming time!

EXO: shut up Yixing!

Lay: huh? But why? (*like a lost sheep, doesn't know what the true reason is XD)

Kris: you BABO! It's because of sehun's love problem! (*being cool! AGAIN)

Suho: Back to the topic, the first thing we should do is.....

Xiumin: ask Soo Man Sajangnim his approval.. (Intelligent oldest hyung)

Suho: right! I think I should go there with Kris and Xiumin, because we are the eldest.

Luhan: how about me? I'm one of the eldest too?

Chanyeol: Sehun needs you in his side (*serious Chanyeol)

Luhan: arasseo! (*means I UNDERSTAND)

Suho: We will go to Sajangnim's office now to ask permission if sehun and Taeyeon noona can have their relationship

* the 3 oldest hyungs went to the office of Lee Soo Man,

Suho, Xiumin and Kris: Annyeonghaseyo

Soo Man: Come in boys, what brought you guys here?

Suho: Sajangnim, we are here to tell you something important.

Xiumin: it's about our maknae, sehun.

Kris: we would like to ask permission if he can court our Taeyeon sunbaenim

Suho: I know that before we entered the entertainment, we have the policy that no one should date nor have relationship.

Xiumin: but we promise that there'll be limitations and we will guard our sehun, just approve it please.

Kris: I know that he's still young but we can see that he really loves Taeyeon.

Suho: we won't let you down and we'll be responsible for them as their hyungs

Soo Man: there's no problem with it. But we'll have a deal, if your debut stage next week will be successful, I'll let them but if it will not be successful, I'm sorry to say that I won't let them.. You know that I'm a greedy person but you do know that I'm a person with a word of honor. You'll need to perform your best always so that fans will be happy, are you accepting my deal?

Suho: what do you think, guys?

Xiumin: let's ask for the opinions of the others.

Kris: I agree, Xiumin.

* so the three went back to Baekhyun's grandma's house to ask the members if they'll accept the deal or not

Suho: so we went to Sajangnim and asked his permission, but in return, our debut stage should be a success, if not, he won't let us.

Xiumin: what are we gonna do? Will we accept it or not?

Chen: let's take the risk!

*suho called Soo Man

Soo Man: Yes, hello?

Suho: sir, we accept the deal!

Soo Man: alright then.

* meeting again
Suho: So the thing about Soo Man Sajangnim is arranged already, what should we do next?

Kai: practice for the D-day (*Debut Day)

Luhan: let's go back to the sm building and practice our song MAMA, and I'm gonna call sehun and we'll meet there.

Chanyeol: No one should tell anyone about this matter ha? It's just between the 11 of us and Sajangnim.. Understand that Lay hyung?

Lay: why is it always me? (* '_' )

Chen: why do you think so? (* laughing at the innocent Lay)

*arrived at the SMent Building to practice

Suho: Guys, let's do this with our best!

EXO: Arasseo hyung!